AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-06-2003, 14:43   #1

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
MM avatars

I know some are helping others with avatars, just want to know if anybody is interested in making avatars that will be included as selections for everybody, similar to the ones that MM already has (ie player pics etc.)

If interested reply here or PM me
Reza is offline  
Old 21-06-2003, 20:57   #2

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
I'd do that, but I so far MM Admin/Mods haven't said anything yet.

I'd freely do those simple avatars as long as a pic is provided.
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline  
Old 22-06-2003, 03:26   #3

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
Oh, I didn't realise you were a Moderator.

Heheh..

Would I get a title?

"The Avatar Maker"?



Kidding..
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline  
Old 22-06-2003, 06:56   #4

lonewolf

Registered User
 
lonewolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2003
Location: Singapore
lonewolf
What about replacing the current still avatars with animated ones of the players?
lonewolf is offline  
Old 22-06-2003, 09:33   #5

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
PM me rezag
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline  
Old 25-06-2003, 07:29   #6

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
One example of things I will be doing..

Basically, I used the previous style, making it red.. But updated the pictures with 2002/03 player pictures..
Attached Images
File Type: bmp pippo.bmp (22.7 KB, 301 views)
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline  
Old 25-06-2003, 08:31   #7

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Looks great IMO
Reza is offline  
Old 25-06-2003, 12:47   #8

Inferno

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Inferno has disabled reputation
looks great!! very nice Jani very nice....
Inferno is offline  
Old 25-06-2003, 21:01   #9

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
Thanks..

So rezag, would it be all right with you if I used that kind of theme (making it red and adding the players name) on all the avatars I would be making?
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline  
Old 25-06-2003, 21:22   #10

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
Rui Costa

Next : Inzaghi (Fixed)
Attached Images
File Type: bmp rui costa 10.bmp (22.7 KB, 212 views)
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline  
Old 25-06-2003, 21:30   #11

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
Here is the fixed version
Attached Images
File Type: bmp inzaghi 9.bmp (22.7 KB, 192 views)
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline  
Old 25-06-2003, 21:50   #12
eureka
Guest
 
This is the Milan alvatar of the Champions League.Not as clear as my Inter alvatar but still nice.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	milan.gif
Views:	271
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	3362  
 
Old 26-06-2003, 02:03   #13

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
Last preview, Rivaldo..

So rezag, please PM me..
Attached Images
File Type: bmp rivaldo 11.bmp (22.7 KB, 167 views)
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline  
Old 27-06-2003, 08:21   #14

shilpa

Registered User
 
shilpa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Fave Players: Pippo,Sheva,Kaka,Pires,Henry,Reyes,Pirlo,Lahm,Volz
shilpa is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Shevchenko-[7]
Rui Costa

Next : Inzaghi (Fixed)
Hey if possible can u convert the avatars to jpg and post them again because the bmp files dont open for me
__________________
No matter what, Milan's always my BABY
shilpa is offline  
Old 27-06-2003, 09:49   #15

pjc

the programmer guy
 
pjc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2003
pjc will become famous soon enoughpjc will become famous soon enough
avatars should be jpg or gif.... to help decrease server load
pjc is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.