PDA

View Full Version : What is your talent?


Pages : [1] 2

Angel_Cic
27-03-2004, 21:10
Next week my school is holding talent show auditions. We do 2 shows a year; one in front of the whole school during the day, and one at night with everybody invited. I was just wondering what kind of talent we have in the forum. Impress me :)

XZeRo3003
27-03-2004, 21:11
I'm talented at....watching....soc cer.......:D :D :D

XZeRo3003
27-03-2004, 21:16
No no no, now, in all seriousness, I am a guitar and a violin player, and I've played the electric base at one of my own school's talent show.

I'm learning to juggle!!! It's easy!!!! three basic steps!!! My teacher taught me, he told me three quick things, and I learned!!!!! So now I can sort of juggle three bean-bags.

I am a soccer player, with a bit of talent, although I was a late bloomer. I got serious about soccer two years ago, after WC2002. That was when I decided I wanted to be GOOD.

I can do things with my tounge, you know, make it look like that "three leaf clover" thing, andI can make it into a taco and a quesadilla shape, and I can flip my tounge up-side down.

That's it...hehehe... I'm not all tHAT talented...

Angel_Cic
27-03-2004, 21:17
Hahaha. I'm very proud of you ;) Keep up the great work. :hopefull:

Angel_Cic
27-03-2004, 21:19
Originally posted by XZeRo3003
No no no, now, in all seriousness, I am a guitar and a violin player, and I've played the electric base at one of my own school's talent show.

I'm learning to juggle!!! It's easy!!!! three basic steps!!! My teacher taught me, he told me three quick things, and I learned!!!!! So now I can sort of juggle three bean-bags.

I am a soccer player, with a bit of talent, although I was a late bloomer. I got serious about soccer two years ago, after WC2002. That was when I decided I wanted to be GOOD.

I can do things with my tounge, you know, make it look like that "three leaf clover" thing, andI can make it into a taco and a quesadilla shape, and I can flip my tounge up-side down.

That's it...hehehe... I'm not all tHAT talented...

There we go!!! I agree that watching soccer is a born talent, but playing all those instruments, juggling and doing wierd stuff with your tongue is much more impressive :D

Goirre
27-03-2004, 21:59
Originally posted by XZeRo3003
I'm talented at....watching....soccer.......:D :D :D
really??? what a coincidence.....me too! :D

I used to be really good at playing soccer too......now I'm just good at warming the bench :( ;) .....I used to be really good at playing tennis too, but it's been a while so I don't know if I still got it in me :D

talents, talents...lets see....I'm not really into playing instruments, though I played drums in my high school marching band for almost 6 years, we were really good as we twice won the first place in the yearly National Marching Bands Contest (one of those in my last year at high school, with me at the head of the band....ah, good memories, kinda makes me feel old :D )

what is(are) your talent(s) Angel?? :) (besides being able to enlight us with your pictures that is) :D

milan_forever
27-03-2004, 22:06
im talented at slacking/sleeping:D

Goirre
27-03-2004, 22:14
Originally posted by milan_forever
im talented at slacking/sleeping:D
:D :D ...not a very rare talent I must say :D

Billy_Montreal
27-03-2004, 22:21
Talent: hmm..well
I help rich powerful corrupt corporations make more money than they will ever need to spend...

either that or advise the Martha Stewart's and Enron's or Adelphia's of the World on what NOT to do....

or something boring like that ;)

Angel_Cic
27-03-2004, 22:24
I used to be really good at playing tennis too, but it's been a while so I don't know if I still got it in me :D

I played drums in my high school marching band for almost 6 years, we were really good as we twice won the first place in the yearly National Marching Bands Contest (one of those in my last year at high school, with me at the head of the band....ah, good memories, kinda makes me feel old :D )

what is(are) your talent(s) Angel?? :) (besides being able to enlight us with your pictures that is) :D [/B][/QUOTE]

I want to play tennis this year for our schools team, but I've never played it before...haha...so i'm going to start training now that the snow has almost melted away! It would be nice to take up a new sport, other than basketball, volleyball, and all those sports that tall girls play.
My talents huh? Well, actually i'm participating in this years talent show, just like every year. Last year I sang with two of my good friends...the song "I love Rock n' Roll"...it was my first time singing in front of an audiance, but it was the most amazing feeling. I so thought they were going to boo us or something, but they ended up singing with us and clapping...totally unexpected. This year, my friend and I were asked to sing at the christmas concert..."O Holy Night." For the talent show this year, i'm doing a solo! I've never done that before so i'm really nervous. I'm still deciding on a song though. I also know how to dance, and I play the clarinet and piano; I taught myself how to play both. Other than that, i'm just an average girl! ;)

Angel_Cic
27-03-2004, 22:26
Originally posted by AcMilan_Montreal
Talent: hmm..well
I help rich powerful corrupt corporations make more money than they will ever need to spend...

either that or advise the Martha Stewart's and Enron's or Adelphia's of the World on what NOT to do....

or something boring like that ;)

Very impressive Billy...always nice to see people helping out others. ;) haha

Goirre
27-03-2004, 23:02
Originally posted by Angel_Cic
I want to play tennis this year for our schools team, but I've never played it before...haha...so i'm going to start training now that the snow has almost melted away!
great! lets practice tennis togheter when we meet ;)

:D
Originally posted by Angel_Cic
Other than that, i'm just an average girl! ;)
average? not in my books for sure :D

XZeRo3003
27-03-2004, 23:23
Yeah, that's cool, I taught myself to play my instruments too!! I find it more talented to learn to play an instrument by your self than to actually play the instrument

XZeRo3003
27-03-2004, 23:24
I was reffering to Angel :D

Angel_Cic
27-03-2004, 23:34
Originally posted by Goirre
great! lets practice tennis togheter when we meet ;)

:D

average? not in my books for sure :D

You're very charming Goirre...you must have all the girls over you ;)

XZeRo3003: We have more than one thing in common now. Nice :)

Goirre
28-03-2004, 00:01
Originally posted by Angel_Cic
You're very charming Goirre...you must have all the girls over you ;)
ohhhh, if only that was true......

but thanx anyway :D

XZeRo3003
28-03-2004, 02:12
Well, we have at least TWO things in common, both Kaka fans! But today, who ISN'T a Kaka fan!?

Anyways, come on, ANYONE ELSE!? Let's keep those talents coming!!

humanTORCH
28-03-2004, 04:11
i have been trying to teach my cat to sit and stand with my command but all he do is sleep.......not a great talent i must say:o

Goirre
28-03-2004, 04:55
Originally posted by humanTORCH
i have been trying to teach my cat to sit and stand with my command but all he do is sleep.......not a great talent i must say:o
:dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

milan_forever
28-03-2004, 06:01
one more of my talent.. i am able to read peoples mind...

and to prove it... hmm angels fav color is pink:D

Lombardia
28-03-2004, 10:48
talents:

going down the pub dailly
playing computer games
socialising
speling
watching footie
watching sport.
getting dumped!

seriously though i can play the piano, can speak 3 languages and trying to get a good maths degree.

Angel_Cic
28-03-2004, 11:06
Originally posted by milan_forever
one more of my talent.. i am able to read peoples mind...

and to prove it... hmm angels fav color is pink:D

I am amazed!!! How did you do that? :tong:

Lombardia: I wish I were good at math like you :(

Billy_Montreal
28-03-2004, 12:19
I can speak a few languages...but its not really a talent in my case..just necessity.

hmm...what else? I am good at arguing with Juventini .. :D

Angel_Cic
28-03-2004, 12:22
Originally posted by AcMilan_Montreal
I can speak a few languages...but its not really a talent in my case..just necessity.

hmm...what else? I am good at arguing with Juventini .. :D

Hey, speaking more than one language can be challenging...it is considered a talent in my books :)

Goirre
28-03-2004, 12:27
Originally posted by AcMilan_Montreal
hmm...what else? I am good at arguing with Juventini .. :D
that's a great one! :D ....I have been developing my skills of arguing with Man U fans, Arsenal fans, Real Madrid fans and so on here in college....but no Juventini...ah, you can take care of them....Give them hell Billy! :D

Billy_Montreal
28-03-2004, 12:30
Originally posted by Goirre
that's a great one! :D ....I have been developing my skills of arguing with Man U fans, Arsenal fans, Real Madrid fans and so on here in college....but no Juventini...ah, you can take care of them....Give them hell Billy! :D
These days Juventini in Coffee shops in Little Italy are a rare sight...on the night of May 28th, 2003 (after the CL victory) we went out and had a contest "spot a Juventino"!!! :D :D :D
I have developed quite a distaste for the ones I know because of their bragging and arrogance over the years.
Nowadays I don't have to say a word..I have a Milan scarf that simply says:
"OLD TRAFFORD. MAY 28th, 2003. L'EUROPA SIAMO NOI"

:punch:

:firedev:

Billy_Montreal
28-03-2004, 12:34
Originally posted by Angel_Cic
Hey, speaking more than one language can be challenging...it is considered a talent in my books :)

True..but the French thing is because this city is 70% French..no choice really. The Italian thing is the only language spoken at home..and then I have a few others
"picked up here and there" travelling, reading, dating ;)

Angel_Cic
28-03-2004, 12:50
Originally posted by AcMilan_Montreal
..and then I have a few others
"picked up here and there" travelling, reading, dating ;) [/B]

Definetly lady's man is one of them ;) lol.

Goirre
28-03-2004, 13:52
Originally posted by AcMilan_Montreal
..and then I have a few others "picked up here and there" travelling, reading, dating ;)
dating huh? yea, that's a great way to learn it :D

ummm....I feel like learning French....would you mind teaching me Angel? :D ....I can teach you Spanish if you want :D

Originally posted by AcMilan_Montreal
These days Juventini in Coffee shops in Little Italy are a rare sight...on the night of May 28th, 2003 (after the CL victory) we went out and had a contest "spot a Juventino"!!! :D :D :D
I have developed quite a distaste for the ones I know because of their bragging and arrogance over the years.
Nowadays I don't have to say a word..I have a Milan scarf that simply says: "OLD TRAFFORD. MAY 28th, 2003. L'EUROPA SIAMO NOI"
:dielaugh: ...yea I bet that shuts them up....just like saying "15 and counting" shuts up any Interista :D

Angel_Cic
28-03-2004, 15:25
Goirre...you'll be teaching me more spanish than I will be teaching you french. I speak very very poorly although I understand it. I'll get Billy to teach me Italian then i'll know 5 languages...nice ;)

argo
28-03-2004, 16:02
Talent? i think i don't have it alot. I used to play football when i was in junior and senior high school. A lil bit badminton and basketball. But in year 1996 i broke my right leg badly in a traffic accident and it took 2 years to get back on my feet again. so i can't run as fast as before.

I think it's time for me to sit down and watch. :D

Music?? i know just guitar and pino but not quite interested.

I'm just too busy to act like i'm not an idiot. :D

Angel_Cic
28-03-2004, 16:16
[QUOTE]Originally posted by argo
[B]Talent? i think i don't have it alot. I used to play football when i was in junior and senior high school. A lil bit badminton and basketball. But in year 1996 i broke my right leg badly in a traffic accident and it took 2 years to get back on my feet again. so i can't run as fast as before.


I'm sorry to hear that you were in an accident, I can't imagine being injured for that long. I injured my ankle last year in volleyball and wasn't able to play basketball this year, which sucked, but in the end everything worked out :)

Goirre
28-03-2004, 17:31
Originally posted by Angel_Cic
Goirre...you'll be teaching me more spanish than I will be teaching you french.
that's alright, I'm still "willing" to do it ;) :D

u play guitar argo? cool...that's one instrument I tried to learn a couple of times.....no results :mad: :D

Giovanni
28-03-2004, 17:41
I love to play turntables, i'm a dj, but just amatorial.never worked in a club or played in an event, but i would love to do it, and hope it'll happen soon.

Actually i have some talent about drinking beers and to dive from san siro rows (actually today i dived as a metal star, finished 6/7 rows down in the mass movements during the cheerings for sheva's equalizer).

Know good latin and ancient greek anyway.
Made some agonistic martial arts, but lost the form unfortunately

Laudrup
28-03-2004, 17:48
I play the guitar, the bass(every guitarist can play the bass) and the piano.

And former Italian table football champ of Copenhagen (although I enjoy playing on the French tables more). Do not have the time for that nonsense anymore though. :D

Angel_Cic
28-03-2004, 17:49
Very impressive Giovanni :flirt: Hey maybe I can pick up some pointers for martial arts, so I can kick some girls as$ at my school ;)

Angel_Cic
28-03-2004, 17:50
Originally posted by Laudrup
I play the guitar, the bass(every guitarist can play the bass) and the piano.

And former Italian table football champ of Copenhagen (although I enjoy playing on the French tables more). Do not have the time for that nonsense anymore though. :D

Hey Laudrup, one of your talents should be taking more pics and posting them on MM :D

Laudrup
28-03-2004, 17:51
Oh yeah, and I was one of the Top 3 Beer relay racers in High School (anyone knows that game?).:tong:

Giovanni
28-03-2004, 18:35
Originally posted by Angel_Cic
Hey Laudrup, one of your talents should be taking more pics and posting them on MM :D

he doesn't need. take a pic of laursen, then mix it with Legrottaglie, and u'll have laudrup:rotfl:

seriously, Tyge has some of JDT

Angel_Cic
28-03-2004, 18:56
hahaha

Laudrup
28-03-2004, 19:38
Arghh:wth:

Hey Gio, you Gattuso-look-alike, my final action as an Admin will be banning you from this place! Laursen is butt-ugly.:tong: Sorry Laur if you happen to read MM.:rotfl:

Giovanni
28-03-2004, 19:43
Originally posted by Laudrup
Arghh:wth:

Hey Gio, you Gattuso-look-alike, my final action as an Admin will be banning you from this place! Laursen is butt-ugly.:tong: Sorry Laur if you happen to read MM.:rotfl:

ahahhahaahhaha
damn guys today i can't stop laughing..the 90% of posts of mine today has been "mwuahahahahah"

Angel_Cic
28-03-2004, 19:51
man you guys make me laugh :) keep it up. :D

Billy_Montreal
28-03-2004, 19:53
Giovanni the resident DJ...Curva Member...martial artist..pick-up artist..multi-talented RINO :nasty:

Laudrup you actually kind of look like Saku Koivu :D

Giovanni
28-03-2004, 20:11
Originally posted by AcMilan_Montreal
Giovanni the resident DJ...Curva Member...martial artist..pick-up artist..multi-talented RINO :nasty:

Laudrup you actually kind of look like Saku Koivu :D

Ac Mule Ottawa, your talent is :tired: ...SLEEPING

AHAHHAHA:grinser: :grinser: :grinser: :grinser: :grinser: :googly: :rotfl: :punch: :sun:

rae
29-03-2004, 06:15
I can not say that these are my talents but let it be, so ...
I have the 1th KYU of karate shotokan, this April will be the 10 year aniverssary when I first went to trainigs. I have won a couple of competitions in my country of kata and kumite. I international arena my achievements are not very surprising cuz I feel that karate is not sport only, and even I admit that it is a life style when you taste it and can not stop...
this autumn I am going to have an exam for the 1th DAN.
another thing I do well is geography, I should mention that when I was only 5 or 4 yeears old I knew about half of world's counries and it's capitals, but the time goes and I forgot 'em
however now I can still boust that I can show the exact place and to tell the capital of every country (almost ;))
another sphere where I feel superior over my mates is history and politics...
:rolleyes:
and of course sport :tong: no one can compare to me.... only one guy I know, but only one...
may be some of you guys are sports maniac as I do :D

heidi azalea
29-03-2004, 11:22
My talents ???????
hmmm......
1. writing stories abt ppl's life... I wrote novels but I K.I.V. it for a while...( and I finished my first novel in 1997 but never published it somewhere ) and actively wrote short stories now. I'm happy that my first attempt was published online...SORRY TO SAY it's in my mother lingo..... but to Rossoneris from Malaysia and Indonesia can have a look at this link, http://www.karangkraf.com/Saluran/Karya/LihatNukilan.asp?id=1885. and I wrote poems too

2.Last time i was active in sports... not football, but TaekwonDo and basketball ( since I dun have teamates to play soccer and culture barrier too. it's ugly to see girls playing football here !!!! ). And sometimes I joined montain climbing.. but, since I battled my illness for years, I sat on the bench and watch ppl doing sports
3. I can draw cartoon.... see the pics i send...
4. COOKING !!!!!!!!!!!!
5. A bit PSYCHIC !!!!!!!!!! I can do face reading for you but not fortune-telling........ Ask XZero !
6. Speaks English, Malay, Mandarin Chinese and a bit French ( very bad )

argo
29-03-2004, 11:34
Originally posted by heidi azalea
My talents ???????
hmmm......
but to Rossoneris from Malaysia and Indonesia ....


Heidi, u didn't need to add the "s" letter to make it plural.
Rossoneri is already plural. The singular form is Rossonero.

Do i still look like an idiot?

Giovanni
29-03-2004, 12:12
hEIDI, IS THAT GUY IN THE PIC THE FAMOUS pEEPhOLE iNdADDY?:sun: :sun: :sun: :grinser:

Angel_Cic
29-03-2004, 16:36
Heidi and Rae...when I said "impress me" at the beginning of this thread...you guys truly did :)

ariel
29-03-2004, 19:01
Angel you know me well so far....so you know that ther`s nothing i`m not good(talented) at:D :D :D :D :D


KIDDING of course......i have that crazy ability to learn foreign languages quickly......if that can be considered a talent,and what else.....i dance good(too much of going out....:D )....no in all seriousness.......any rhetorical thing suits me very good......would be good as a spokeswoman..will someone hire me?;)

Angel_Cic
29-03-2004, 21:05
Originally posted by ariel
Angel you know me well so far....so you know that ther`s nothing i`m not good(talented) at:D :D :D :D :D


KIDDING of course......i have that crazy ability to learn foreign languages quickly......if that can be considered a talent,and what else.....i dance good(too much of going out....:D )....no in all seriousness.......any rhetorical thing suits me very good......would be good as a spokeswoman..will someone hire me?;)

Ariel, when I come home to Serbia, you're taking me to all the hottest clubs, so we can get out groove on ;) And don't worry you're going to be the best spokeswoman this world has ever seen!...well, next to me! lol...i'm just playing...you're the best chicka :)

XZeRo3003
29-03-2004, 21:16
Wow, I never knew! Serbs are talented at...being so damn beautiful!!!!!

Angel_Cic
29-03-2004, 22:02
Originally posted by XZeRo3003
Wow, I never knew! Serbs are talented at...being so damn beautiful!!!!!

Yeah...lol...right Ariel ;) We're just too damn irresistable. hahaha. :tong:

heidi azalea
29-03-2004, 22:17
Originally posted by Giovanni:
hEIDI, IS THAT GUY IN THE PIC THE FAMOUS pEEPhOLE iNdADDY?

Buwahahahahahahahah...Mamma MIA ! argh Don Giovanni, you never fail to make me laugh....!:D if you means Pippo Inzaghi, then you're correct ! BTW, I love your rhymes written on the bottom of ur signature...r u write it by urself ?
and to ariel and angel_cic, you can be a Vee-jay for MTV as well...we have Giovanni as Dee-Jay, and Both of you can be Vee-jay...! I starts to get bored seeing Amanda on the Tele !

XZeRo3003
30-03-2004, 00:12
I just mentioned somethings in the MM Members thread that I forgot to mention here.

I am also an actor. I've been in a few school plays, and recently I performed some Stand-up Comedy in front of at least 100 people at school.

According to Shilipa, I'm great at doing expressions.

heidi azalea
30-03-2004, 00:27
hmmm..... another pics as a reference to my resume !
hmmm, p/s@angel_cic: that's the way i wrote resumes to employers !

Angel_Cic
30-03-2004, 16:37
Heidi! You're really good at drawing! :) My goodness, I can only draw a stick person :S What else do you draw? When did you take this hobby up? Fill me in :)
XZeRo3003: are you going to be the next huge holleywood star? I'd like to know so I can get your signature now, before you become famous ;) It'll be worth something some day. hehe.

Reza
30-03-2004, 16:40
I am talented at all sorts of fun things:D ;) some 'nerdy' things too

Billy_Montreal
30-03-2004, 16:41
Wow some talented individuals in here...
drawing, martial arts, singing (the next CANADIAN IDOL ;) )
And Rino...his talent in the cessi. ;) :rock3: E vai cosi

Giovanni
30-03-2004, 16:43
Originally posted by AcMilan_Montreal

And Rino...his talent in the cessi. ;) :rock3: E vai cosi

:cool: :cool: :cool:

XZeRo3003
30-03-2004, 20:07
Me? Actor? No no no no, I have a bit of talent, but I don't think I'm willing to follow it. If I ever become famous, It will be because I am either playing professional football, or I will have invented an Airplane, as my career seems to be facing that direction, Aeronautical Engineering

heidi azalea
31-03-2004, 00:55
Angel : I started this hobby since I was a kid..... but my dad wants me to concentrate more on numbers..... I obeyed with what my dad said but still keep those passions inside.... i drew cartoons only, dearie.... some of it i sent already to my friend in France as a gift.... I'll check out my archive if some of my collections still exists..... BTW, 5yrs ago I started to develop new hobby which more interesting : Digital Photography !!!! I love photo-editor programs like photoshop, Corelpp, photoexpress and what ever name it is... see my pics when I was in my primavera at members' lounge.... that's was my project..... and see nesta's pic which was modified by photoshop...

Angel_Cic
31-03-2004, 11:13
You should come to Canada and join my photography class...you can teach me a few things...cause i'm so lost right now:(...lol

Nova
31-03-2004, 16:11
Originally posted by Giovanni
I love to play turntables, i'm a dj, but just amatorial.never worked in a club or played in an event, but i would love to do it, and hope it'll happen soon.

Actually i have some talent about drinking beers and to dive from san siro rows (actually today i dived as a metal star, finished 6/7 rows down in the mass movements during the cheerings for sheva's equalizer).

Know good latin and ancient greek anyway.
Made some agonistic martial arts, but lost the form unfortunately

right on bro !!! :D you like ancient greece ??

Nova
31-03-2004, 16:13
Originally posted by Nova
right on bro !!! :D you like ancient greece ??

I can play the national greek anthem on my armpits :D

Nova
31-03-2004, 16:15
woops , sorry for the quote ...

Goirre
31-03-2004, 17:18
scary, Nova enjoys talking to himself :googly:








:tong:

Nova
31-03-2004, 17:34
Originally posted by Goirre
scary, Nova enjoys talking to himself :googly:








:tong:

:D :D :D hahaha

Giovanni
31-03-2004, 19:06
Originally posted by Nova
right on bro !!! :D you like ancient greece ??

well, actually made classical studies with latin greek and a lot of grammar.It's the best kind of studies in Italy, but mine school was a sort of punk institute where the coolest underground people grew up..there was an amazing atmosphere, especially when we occupied for some hours the school and the police was out.
rememeber people smoking in classrooms and the smell area in the bathrooms, where rasta men would suit perfectly.totally ruleless (?). but we learnt much about literature poetry even in old languages.

about greek my high school last test was a translation of 22 lines in greek (usually we trsnlated 13 lines max) of a III sec a. C philosopher.We usually trasnlated the classical greek of Plutarch or Plato and it was painful(the difference can be like between a text of Shakespeare and a modern one), but finally i made it well, with lots of luck and underground suggestion.Even my teacher didn't know to do it well.

never been to greece but i will soon, it's in my plans in a couple of years.
cheerz nova

heidi azalea
31-03-2004, 21:46
Originally posted by Angel_Cic:
You should come to Canada and join my photography class...you can teach me a few things...cause i'm so lost right now...lol
hmmmmm Angel.....thank for that.... Anyway, you wanna hire me as a tutor for yr photography class ? Hmmmp, sounds good, but actually I'm an amateur who learns by try and error method....
Well, how abt replacing Amanda Griffin as MTV Veejay ?????? You haven't think it yet, no ????
Yeah, yeah..... anybody wants a sample of face reading ??????

heidi azalea
31-03-2004, 22:37
Well, since nobody asked me abt face reading, I'll show up some sample of my talent ( or should I call it skill, after all ??? ) to convince you all...he he :D

well, well.... It's weird to speak abt Robert Pires in MilanMania... but I already told abt his probable hidden personality to XZero and CremeDeLaCreme.... Now, I mention it back so that this thread becomes merrier ! Yeah, I choose Robert Pires as the sample for the face reading demo !
( Disclaimer :Read but not 100% trust it !!!! )

Assessment for Robert Pires

Eyes : Surprising ! He got that bedroom eyes or also called 1/2 moon eyes ( lower lids rise up to form a crescent ) a person with kinda eyes usually flirtatious but not necessarily unfaithful !
Anyway he sends some hidden signals/charms which attracts ppl frm opposite sex like bees to the honey pot !
A jealous person should avoid guys/gurls with kinda eyes !

Eyebrows : I'm callin this part as house of emotion. It can tell his emotions, moods and all that.
* thickness : passionate, lively,energetic,vigorous,strong-willing, consentious.
* distance btween 2 eyebrows : gr8 capacity to forgive, simple, open+flighty person.

Martian Bulge : (If you have the Martian Bulge above your eyes then you will possess all these qualities and such a bulge is very noticeable in athletes like footballers and track and field athletes as well as those who are lawyers, policemen and those who chose to join the forces or have an intense desire to fight for causes or human rights issues. When the eyebrows are thick and fleshy, their Martial qualities are further emphasized. If this Martian Bulge is marred by bumps especially between the eyes then they will have some negative qualities of Mars such as blinding rage and a nasty temper. Those who have a dark marking above the Martian Bulge tend to have an aggravated fanatical quality in them. ) For Pires, he's brave, loyal, aggressive, passionate, competitive, strong in body and spirit, determined and a fighter to the end.

Lips: sensual ! his red lips indicates that ! he he...

Shape of his lips : a guy with introvert character but outspoken when he got diff opinions !

Chin : jutting out +fleshy+w/out cleft : Strong lust but keep it inside instead of blast it out. Not an attention seeker

Overall assessment of his face:
To my surprise, this shy Pires got that 1/2 moon flirtatious seductive eyes, but that's really contradicted with his sensitive air-shaped face, smooth hair and his ingenue glance which indicting his shyness ! He's sensitive, shy and will not knowingly hurt the one he loves or embarass her by being openly flirtatious.
Mr Pires also a consentious and cautious person, a person who brings xtra lifejacket when he going out sailing !!!!!

That's all abt Mr Pires hidden personality........

p/s : Dun fall in love or get married with someone before you finally know him/her. I dun believe in love at the first sight...but I believe it's a lust at the first sight...Hiya !


well, other than face reading for fun, I can read your personality from your voice...... :) !!!!!

Are you dare ??????








I hope I'm not talking to myself !!!!!!!!!

triniman
31-03-2004, 22:49
If this was not a PG site i would tell you what i was good at :D...but it would be deemed to vulgar!!! :D :D:D:D:D:D:D

heidi azalea
31-03-2004, 22:58
Triniman: what ?????? for example, write a draft for porn movie ????? :fright:

Giovanni
01-04-2004, 03:14
Originally posted by triniman
If this was not a PG site i would tell you what i was good at :D...but it would be deemed to vulgar!!! :D :D:D:D:D:D:D :rotfl: :rotfl:

rae
01-04-2004, 05:58
Originally posted by triniman
If this was not a PG site i would tell you what i was good at :D...but it would be deemed to vulgar!!! :D :D:D:D:D:D:D :dielaugh: :zany: :rotfl: :clap:

LilTin13
01-04-2004, 07:25
I `m a "big talent" in waterskiing.Last year i did it the first time in my life...and ....I DO IT.It was a wonderfull feeling gliding over the water,and you haer nothing more than the wind in your ears...
I´m very proud about myself....*shame*

Lombardia
01-04-2004, 07:30
guten tag liltin13, i'm afraid thats about as much german i know except for ich habe ein hund, anyway waterskiing is so cool i did it once glad you enjoyed yourself.

Nova
01-04-2004, 12:31
Originally posted by Giovanni
well, actually made classical studies with latin greek and a lot of grammar.It's the best kind of studies in Italy, but mine school was a sort of punk institute where the coolest underground people grew up..there was an amazing atmosphere, especially when we occupied for some hours the school and the police was out.
rememeber people smoking in classrooms and the smell area in the bathrooms, where rasta men would suit perfectly.totally ruleless (?). but we learnt much about literature poetry even in old languages.

about greek my high school last test was a translation of 22 lines in greek (usually we trsnlated 13 lines max) of a III sec a. C philosopher.We usually trasnlated the classical greek of Plutarch or Plato and it was painful(the difference can be like between a text of Shakespeare and a modern one), but finally i made it well, with lots of luck and underground suggestion.Even my teacher didn't know to do it well.

never been to greece but i will soon, it's in my plans in a couple of years.
cheerz nova

Let me know when :) I have a appartment near Kavala ... Close to the ancient city of Fillipi , alexander's pop ;) really great to see ... and offcourse , don't forget the greek women :cool:

shilpa
02-04-2004, 01:18
Wow i m just catching up with milanmania, i must say this place is getting getting more interesting.. ooo its getting me addicted already and my easter break is just starting :confused: :eek: its all good tho..

anywayy woww great jobb on nesta's pic.. andd wowwww @ pires's face reading.. good job... face reading sounds great, i wouldnt mind u reading my face :D

heidi azalea
02-04-2004, 01:36
Originally posted by shilpa
Wow i m just catching up with milanmania, i must say this place is getting getting more interesting.. ooo its getting me addicted already and my easter break is just starting :confused: :eek: its all good tho..

anywayy woww great jobb on nesta's pic.. andd wowwww @ pires's face reading.. good job... face reading sounds great, i wouldnt mind u reading my face :D


but, I can't do it openly...send a PM to me and your latest close-up pic !!!! I consider that as personal deal and should't be discuss openly
India Jitega !!! LOL !

heidi azalea
02-04-2004, 01:38
To Shilpa :India Jitega----> am I right saying that ? give me some correction !

shilpa
02-04-2004, 06:12
Originally posted by heidi azalea
but, I can't do it openly...send a PM to me and your latest close-up pic !!!! I consider that as personal deal and should't be discuss openly
India Jitega !!! LOL !

Ok thats a good idea thanks :) i have posted the most recent pic of mine in the members pictures thread, i will pm u my email id :)

shilpa
02-04-2004, 06:14
Originally posted by heidi azalea
To Shilpa :India Jitega----> am I right saying that ? give me some correction !

yes thats right
but india has already won lol soo u must say "India Jit gaya" :D

rae
02-04-2004, 08:11
well I do not feel that it is my talent but I can notice it for ya - I have quite good ear, thb near pefect:tong: so I can play guitar and piano and clarinet too, but enjoy singing at best especially great songs (not recently released, but well there some hansome)
let's say Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Deep Purlple, King Crimson, Scorpions, The Beatles etc. It is very fine when we both wit my bro try to sing in different voices, sometimes my dad joins us, tree voice sound - just remarkable:D :tong: sounds really cool:cool:

Angel_Cic
02-04-2004, 16:51
Originally posted by LilTin13
I `m a "big talent" in waterskiing.Last year i did it the first time in my life...and ....I DO IT.It was a wonderfull feeling gliding over the water,and you haer nothing more than the wind in your ears...
I´m very proud about myself....*shame*

I'd love to go waterskiing in Hawaii ;) maybe even meet some dolphins?! hahaha.

heidi azalea
04-04-2004, 00:57
another pic frm my collections

Pires in surrealism photo-art.....

heidi azalea
04-04-2004, 01:23
Originally posted by Giovanni
Ac Mule Ottawa, your talent is :tired: ...SLEEPING

AHAHHAHA:grinser: :grinser: :grinser: :grinser: :grinser: :googly: :rotfl: :punch: :sun:

Giovanni, Just find out this post from you........
you mean like this Pic eh ?????????

heidi azalea
04-04-2004, 01:26
or like this ??????

Angel_Cic
04-04-2004, 12:40
awwww kitty! *meow*

Sandra
18-04-2004, 07:51
I hadn't posted here yet, and i think it's time that i brag a little about me talents :D
I have passion for languages, so that's why i know a few. I'm not bilingual tho. So it's icelandic, english, italian, spanish (scholastical), german(basics) danish, latin(beginner but i'm good at what i know :D), even tho it's not really a spoken language. Then i understand norwegian, swedish and scandinavic languages, except finnish because it's weird as hell.

And i'm good at speaking in front of a huge group of people. And i can speak loudly :D:tong: I also used to be good at football, but then i quit :( Oh how i love playing it, and hate watching it ( i mean women's football ;))
I'm also really good at convincing costumers to buy the most expensive pants/shirts/jerseys etc etc. And convincing them that they look good :embarass: Comes from working in a store ya'll!

Cheers

I wanna add that i think we've got some great talents here! Is anyone good at throwing a party for people from all over the world? ;) Maybe we can just all meet on a ship... trombonave!!!! :rotfl::rotfl: ;)

Goirre
18-04-2004, 10:08
Originally posted by Sandra_13
Maybe we can just all meet on a ship... trombonave!!!! :rotfl::rotfl: ;)
sounds like a plan to me! :D

ariel
18-04-2004, 11:48
Originally posted by Sandra_13
! Is anyone good at throwing a party for people from all over the world? ;) Maybe we can just all meet on a ship... trombonave!!!! :rotfl::rotfl: ;)

A PARTY????Did someone mention party????That`s definitely my `business` field!!!!:D :) :cool:

P.S.
Sandra,few more similarities between you and me,so:passion for languages(i also speak the same ones expect the scandinavian langs...but i`m slowly learning them)....;) and i`m also good at speaking in front of crowds,so maybe Sandra maybe we could start working together:D

Angel_Cic
18-04-2004, 11:53
Aww my thread is half alive again :D hehe. Thanks Sandra,Carlos and Ariel. I'm up for the big party bash...just hope nobody will fall overboard. :eek:

BTW, Sandra you are amazing, I really admire you for learning all those languages :) Soon enough you'll know Serbian too! :D

Dragana and Sandra, I'm also part of your public speaking club. haha. I also have this thing for standing in front of people and talking/singing. :tong:

Angel_Cic
18-04-2004, 12:41
Carlos, did you ever end up downloading the two songs that I told you about?

Sandra
18-04-2004, 19:23
You are so right girls!
I say we start a little firm of our own :D And have our little company.. i don't know what the company will do yet but we'll figure something out :D

Goirre
18-04-2004, 22:06
Originally posted by Angel_Cic
Carlos, did you ever end up downloading the two songs that I told you about?
I did get the second one while we were talking, but never got the first one :( ......i did like the one I heard...btw, good look tomorrow! :cool:

XZeRo3003
18-04-2004, 22:19
Yeah Nelly, break a leg!!!

Sandra
19-04-2004, 11:11
I told you good luck already :D And so i odn't know if your'e done yet with the singing and all, but i hope it went well if you have finished it already!


Giovanni, maybe a tromboaereo :D ;);) Is Jens still alive? :rotfl:

Giovanni
19-04-2004, 14:20
Originally posted by heidi azalea
Giovanni, Just find out this post from you........
you mean like this Pic eh ?????????
prefer the second pic :D ;)

Giovanni
19-04-2004, 14:21
Originally posted by Sandra_13
Giovanni, maybe a tromboaereo :D ;);) Is Jens still alive? :rotfl:

prefer the trombonave, tromboaereo is too quick for such a huge fun-

jens? let him alone wanking somewhere:mad: :fero: :skull: :scream: :scream:

triniman
19-04-2004, 14:46
I think i should get my girlfriend to come here and post what my talent is :)....and No it's not making her laugh :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Reza
19-04-2004, 14:51
Originally posted by triniman
I think i should get my girlfriend to come here and post what my talent is :)....and No it's not making her laugh :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Make this thread R-rated? :D

Angel_Cic
19-04-2004, 15:48
ok my talent show was today.....I got up there, forgot my words, and when I tried to act cool by walking around the stage, I tripped over the cord!!! It was awful....:(












:rotfl:

Thank God that didn't happen. OK so it was talent show/airbands. They were judged seperatly. One winner for talent, one for airbands. I was the last of the talent, and had a lot of good people before me, so of course I was nervous. Well, thankfully it was really dark and I couldn't see anybody (except for some science teacher at the back by the open door bobbing her head...hehe). So my nerves were pretty calm. This was my first time singing by myself, but it actually went really well!

Afterwards, I was in the bathroom changing for my dance, when I was rushed by a bunch of girls screaming, "Mia you won...get up on stage!!" Obviously I couldn't for I wasn't fully clothed! But they recalled my name inbetween airbands and I recieved my prize! (a certificate for some popular restaurant down in the area...MmMm food...lol). I've never won anything for my "talents" before so I was totally estatic!!! I would have never ever thought, for there was some amazing singers performing.

Dance: I had two other girls dancing with me. Somebody screwed up the music so we had to restart. But it still went really well, and we had a lot of fun. We didn't win (but I wasn't expecting to). A group doing "Thriller" by Michael Jackson did an AMAZING job. They dressed up and made their hair and makeup so they looked like zombies. The choreography was superb.

Couldn't have asked for a better outcome of today. Maybe next time I won't freak out so much before going on stage. :tong:

Special thanks to those who wished me luck and told me I could do it. Sappy I know, but it's nice to know that people that I have never seen in person believed in me :)

You guys rock!
xoxoxoxoxo :)

Giovanni
19-04-2004, 16:04
Last day i got a 30/30 on a english test..i was really stunned by the level of difficulty, because u had to read a text and then answer..the problem was it was an article on the political situation in england and on an issue at the lord's chamber for a judicial reform..people was scratching their head with this face:eek:

fortunately it has gone fine.pheeeeeew:rolleyes:

as for past talents, i won the cup for being athlet of the school at the age of 12 and 13 and the next year was second, just to give other guys a satisfaction:cool: then i started an agonistic career which was stopped by studies (actually i had to train every day so it was not compatible with my studies)

Angel_Chick i haven't understood much of you story but it seems you have done a nice job there..

Angel_Cic
19-04-2004, 16:28
thank you Gio :) Congrats on your english mark!

Lombardia
19-04-2004, 18:22
i can down a pint in under 10 seconds. not a very useful talent, but one i've done just a fair few times recently!!!more like every day but never mind.incidently kronenbourg is my tickle what's everyone elses?

Sandra
19-04-2004, 18:24
I'm sooo happy for you Mia!! :kiss::kiss::kiss: Congratulations!!!
I hope i'm gonna see u soon on tv ;)

don't go to American Idol tho, or Canadian Idol, because that Simon dude sucks, and i don't wanna support him by telling you to go on a show like that :D :tong:

Trombonave it is, long trip.... i think it's a heaven for you Gio, doesn't it stop in Scandinavia? We could get some swedish babes on board for you :diablo: ;)

ariel
19-04-2004, 18:34
WOO-HOO Mia...i`m soooooo happy for you!!!!way to go girl!!!!!!!:) :) :)
Apparently this was a good day for al of us....because i did well in my translation exam today,but tomorrow,another challenge.... English phonetics.....
However,Mia moja najbolja drugarice ovde pored one otkacene plavuse;) i wish you all the best!!!!

XZeRo3003
19-04-2004, 19:06
Originally posted by Angel_Cic

Afterwards, I was in the bathroom changing for my dance, when I was rushed by a bunch of girls screaming, "Mia you won...get up on stage!!" Obviously I couldn't for I wasn't fully clothed!


Well, I'm not going to say anything
, I'm just going to leave it at that (sorry about putting you on the spot light Mia, but obviously you deserve it!)

You guys rock!

What? We rock? Whateva!!!! You rock girl!!!!!!

ok my talent show was today.....I got up there, forgot my words, and when I tried to act cool by walking around the stage, I tripped over the cord!!! It was awful...

Actually, I've always hoped this happened. Not to you of course!! But to some spaz who runs on stage and trips on the cord. Lol, I think that would be hilarious.

Then again, had it happened to you, I'd be VERY sad

Giovanni
19-04-2004, 19:26
Originally posted by Sandra_13
Trombonave it is, long trip.... i think it's a heaven for you Gio, doesn't it stop in Scandinavia? We could get some swedish babes on board for you :diablo: ;)

:firedev: :sun: :love: :love: :love:

Angel_Cic
19-04-2004, 19:27
Lombardia...you are the man! ;) I'd like to see somebody take you on, but doubt that anybody can beat 10 seconds. hehe.

Sandra thank you some much girly, I got the good luck you gave me!! :) And as much as I love Simon (I actually do :tong:) I wouldn't want to go on a show like that anyway. Actually I don't want to be a singer! But you know, if the opportunity comes along, i'd of course take it...but then again that's a long shot;)

Kenny, you are a sweetie! I'm glad that you wouldn't want to see me tripped over a cord...lol. And yes, you rock!

Ariel, *tear* you truly are an awsome friend. Sad stvarno znam da si mi prava drugarica. Nemogu da cekam da dodjem kod tebe ba da idemo na plesanje ;) Mozda da nadjemo meni momka?? hehe.

ariel
19-04-2004, 19:36
Originally posted by Angel_Cic
Lombardia...you are the man! ;) I'd like to see somebody take you on, but doubt that anybody can beat 10 seconds. hehe.

Sandra thank you some much girly, I got the good luck you gave me!! :) And as much as I love Simon (I actually do :tong:) I wouldn't want to go on a show like that anyway. Actually I don't want to be a singer! But you know, if the opportunity comes along, i'd of course take it...but then again that's a long shot;)

Kenny, you are a sweetie! I'm glad that you wouldn't want to see me tripped over a cord...lol. And yes, you rock!

Ariel, *tear* you truly are an awsome friend. Sad stvarno znam da si mi prava drugarica. Nemogu da cekam da dodjem kod tebe ba da idemo na plesanje ;) Mozda da nadjemo meni momka?? hehe.

Angel.....no problems!!!!!!:) Bas bi i mogla da dodjes!!!;) i nasa drugarica plavusa ce mozda doci sledceg leta....that would be cool indeed!!!:D

XZeRo3003
19-04-2004, 20:59
Hey, just curious, do you know how many people you were competing against?

Oh, and about those Nelly Furtado pics, there is a Strictly Men thread somewhere here in the Members Lounge. I'm sure we'd ALL appreciate it if you dropped a few pics of her, I was seriously going crazy when i saw that pic of sexy Nelly

Goirre
19-04-2004, 22:09
Originally posted by Angel_Cic
"Mia you won..."
what else was there to expect?? ;)

:happy: !!CONGRATS!! :happy:

a certificate for some popular restaurant down in the area huh?? sounds good to me....so when are we going? :lala:

argo
20-04-2004, 06:15
Well done, Mia. Congratulations.. :)
:cheers:

You go, Girl!!! :clap:

Angel_Cic
20-04-2004, 15:28
Originally posted by Goirre
what else was there to expect?? ;)

:happy: !!CONGRATS!! :happy:

a certificate for some popular restaurant down in the area huh?? sounds good to me....so when are we going? :lala:

thanks Carlos! :) When are we going eh?? Um, when you get yourself a car and drive down to Niagara Falls. hahaha. ;)


And many thanks to you too Argo! :kiss:

Kenny, there were 14 other people in the "talent" category, and then 8 in the "airbands." I'll post some pics of Nelly in that thread you were talking about later;)

Nova
20-04-2004, 16:27
Mia , Since I was too fast ... :D

Congratulationssssss againnnnn !!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:
Big kisses from me :) xxxx

Angel_Cic
20-04-2004, 16:43
Marco you made my day :) Big :kiss: !

Nova
20-04-2004, 19:42
Originally posted by Angel_Cic
Marco you made my day :) Big :kiss: !

well you keep making my days :D :D I thought it would be time to do something back for you :)

Keep on being such a wunderfull person :sweeteye:

Goirre
20-04-2004, 22:04
Originally posted by Angel_Cic
thanks Carlos! :) When are we going eh?? Um, when you get yourself a car and drive down to Niagara Falls. hahaha. ;)
ummmm......getting a car.......I don't see that happening very soon :( :tong: ....but for you I'll go even running ;) :D

Angel_Cic
21-04-2004, 15:39
I already posted this pic in the MM photos thread, but I thought it would be more appropriate in here :)



BTW, Marco you know you're wonderful! :flirt:

Angel_Cic
21-04-2004, 15:41
Originally posted by Goirre
ummmm......getting a car.......I don't see that happening very soon :( :tong: ....but for you I'll go even running ;) :D

woohooo :tong: I'll make sure to have refreshments ;)



and here's the pic I tried posting in my last reply!...

Lombardia
21-04-2004, 15:44
Originally posted by Goirre
ummmm......getting a car.......I don't see that happening very soon :( :tong: ....but for you I'll go even running ;) :D

carlos you can borrow my bike. it what the libra bros are for!!!!

ps thats on the condition i get a 70% cut in our bands profit!!!!!

Angel_Cic
21-04-2004, 15:49
Originally posted by Lombardia
carlos you can borrow my bike. it what the libra bros are for!!!!

ps thats on the condition i get a 70% cut in our bands profit!!!!!

:rotfl:


Carlos, you better consult with the rest of the group about the 70% cut. The whole bike thing may have to wait.tong:

Goirre
21-04-2004, 15:50
Originally posted by Lombardia
carlos you can borrow my bike. it what the libra bros are for!!!!

ps thats on the condition i get a 70% cut in our bands profit!!!!!
hahaha, NO deal buddy :tong:

Lombardia
21-04-2004, 16:08
Originally posted by Goirre
hahaha, NO deal buddy :tong:

well i'm shocked and deeply hurt by that carlos. there i was out of the kindness of my heart giving you my bike to visit the charming and beautiful marija for virtually nothing and you throw it in my face because i wanted a tiny 70% of our profits......deary deary me, what has the world come to when people don't realise the favours other people are doing for them!!!! i mean 30% divided by the rest of you is more than enough to buy a stick of bread a week. honestly, i just don't know anymore

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Goirre
21-04-2004, 16:20
sorry Lombardia, can't give you that 70% since it would affect the rest of the group....if it was only me then sure thing, 100% if u want, as long as I can get to Canada as soon as possible :o :D

Angel_Cic
21-04-2004, 17:46
Originally posted by Goirre
sorry Lombardia, can't give you that 70% since it would affect the rest of the group....if it was only me then sure thing, 100% if u want, as long as I can get to Canada as soon as possible :o :D

I was deeply hurt by it also Lombardia, but you know 70% wasn't very modest of you :tong:

When the group becomes rich, Carlos can take a jet plane to visit...so no worries ;)

Lombardia
21-04-2004, 18:21
Originally posted by Goirre
sorry Lombardia, can't give you that 70% since it would affect the rest of the group....if it was only me then sure thing, 100% if u want, as long as I can get to Canada as soon as possible :o :D

your lucky you said that carlos. i was just about to say, chosing money over angel, what are you thinking of?


angel, i was only testing him, to see where his heart lay,i wanted to see what he loved more, and he just about passed!!!!i would never have taken the 70% even if he had said yes.

shame on you marija to think that of me!!! the money will be split evenly between us!!!!!:tong: :tong: :tong:

Angel_Cic
21-04-2004, 18:40
Originally posted by Lombardia
your lucky you said that carlos. i was just about to say, chosing money over angel, what are you thinking of?


angel, i was only testing him, to see where his heart lay,i wanted to see what he loved more, and he just about passed!!!!i would never have taken the 70% even if he had said yes.

shame on you marija to think that of me!!! the money will be split evenly between us!!!!!:tong: :tong: :tong:

He sure is lucky that he said that! :groan:

As for you Lorenzo, I never doubted you, how can I?? You're a sweetie~! :) Greedy at times, but sweet! :tong:
;)

Angel_Cic
21-04-2004, 18:41
what happend to the pink???? :(

Goirre
21-04-2004, 18:48
Originally posted by Angel_Cic
what happend to the pink???? :(
let me fix it for you ;)

Goirre
21-04-2004, 18:50
Originally posted by Angel_Cic
He sure is lucky that he said that! :groan:

:lala:

Sandra
21-04-2004, 19:14
So, where should we be famous? I mean what countires...

Goirre
21-04-2004, 23:34
Originally posted by Angel_Cic
I was deeply hurt by it also.....
:depress:

;)

So, where should we be famous? I mean what countires...
our first concert should be in Milano ;) ....u know, we can invite some special guests :D

XZeRo3003
22-04-2004, 01:49
Mia, let me just tell you that you're putting your talent to GREAT USE by creating this band. I mean, You had to leave the 'Amatuer' ranks in thos ealent shows and school performances. Now here you're playing with professionals, guys with a lot of talent. And we have a FRIKKIN Ricky Martin, OUR OWN FRIKKIN RICKY MARTIN! We will be so famous! Imagine what people will think, Wow, look at Ricky Martin and Nelly Furtado sing together!!

Trini, I guess they call you Lil John, but how about Shawn Paul? I mean, isn't he from Jamaica or something?

Angel_Cic
22-04-2004, 15:20
Originally posted by XZeRo3003
Mia, let me just tell you that you're putting your talent to GREAT USE by creating this band. I mean, You had to leave the 'Amatuer' ranks in thos ealent shows and school performances. Now here you're playing with professionals, guys with a lot of talent. And we have a FRIKKIN Ricky Martin, OUR OWN FRIKKIN RICKY MARTIN! We will be so famous! Imagine what people will think, Wow, look at Ricky Martin and Nelly Furtado sing together!!

Trini, I guess they call you Lil John, but how about Shawn Paul? I mean, isn't he from Jamaica or something?

Man i'm so excited Kenny, this tour is gonna be awsome (although we still don't have a name! :groan:) anywho...

Our group is so lucky, we get to see Ricky shake his bon bon every night ;)

And I agree with Carlos, Milano-first stop, show for all our close friends. Maybe even a soccer game before that to get us pumped?? :D

Sandra
22-04-2004, 15:51
Shake your bon bon babyyyy, uuu yeah! Shake your bon bon babyyy!!
So our tour looks like this;
June 2nd:Milano, San Siro.
June 6th: Roma, Olympico
June 10th: party in Torino, a casa di Gio ;)
and then we'll figure out the rest.... :D We have to make sure someone can tape it so Goirrs can send it to his granny, she'd be so prouuud! :D

XZeRo3003
22-04-2004, 18:34
Hey, we'll see if AC Milan will let us do the pre game. You know, the Italian national anthem or something. Or maybe they will let us do the halftime show, play a few songs in between

Angel_Cic
23-04-2004, 15:21
Originally posted by XZeRo3003
Hey, we'll see if AC Milan will let us do the pre game. You know, the Italian national anthem or something. Or maybe they will let us do the halftime show, play a few songs in between

we would rock the stadium ;)

OOoooOooh that would be a dream come true. :cool:

Lombardia
24-04-2004, 04:51
sandra nice of you to let the manager know what the schedules are gonna be!i thought that was my job?! i mean honestly, two minutes in, our bands hardly got going and your allready trying to take over!!!:tong: :tong:
:rock3: :rotfl:

Sandra
24-04-2004, 15:32
Originally posted by Lombardia
sandra nice of you to let the manager know what the schedules are gonna be!i thought that was my job?! i mean honestly, two minutes in, our bands hardly got going and your allready trying to take over!!!:tong: :tong:
:rock3: :rotfl:
Hahahahaha yeah i'm just givin you a start hun ;) You can fill up the rest :D
Are you also gonna take care of our fanclub(with our grandmothers as members :D:tong:) and an official site?

Angel_Cic
24-04-2004, 15:36
Originally posted by Sandra_13
Hahahahaha yeah i'm just givin you a start hun ;) You can fill up the rest :D
Are you also gonna take care of our fanclub(with our grandmothers as members :D:tong:) and an official site?

well I guess I won't have a fanclub...my grandparents are all dead :( way to bring it up Sandra. :depress:









:tong:

totti_jonaid
28-04-2004, 03:31
My talent ha! very talented in football infact very very talented. Better than any one living on earth. BELIVE ME! and I can prove it. But being in a country like Pakistan which has no scope of Football I have no place to prove my worth. I am 18 and probably time is running away but I am helpless totally helpless.
i Can't talk about it any more because this topic lets me down. Can any of u help me?The worlds biggest talent is not in the game and for no good reason

Angel_Cic
28-04-2004, 16:04
Originally posted by totti_jonaid
My talent ha! very talented in football infact very very talented. Better than any one living on earth. BELIVE ME! and I can prove it. But being in a country like Pakistan which has no scope of Football I have no place to prove my worth. I am 18 and probably time is running away but I am helpless totally helpless.
i Can't talk about it any more because this topic lets me down. Can any of u help me?The worlds biggest talent is not in the game and for no good reason

I wish I had more power so I could sign you to a great team...possibly Milan? :tong: There is a lot of undiscovered talent, but everything is very competitive. Unless you have good connections, it's hard to get around these days. Do you play for any teams?? Because you can start there. If not, then maybe you should go to another country to play. If that's really what you want to do. My brothers friend did that for basketball-went over to play for Belgium, got discovered, and now other countries want him. But it's rough. You're away from your family and friends, and a lot of the time, in a country that you're not familier with. Well enough of me blabbing...I wish you all the best, keep on playing :)

Sandra
28-04-2004, 16:08
Originally posted by Angel_Cic
well I guess I won't have a fanclub...my grandparents are all dead :( way to bring it up Sandra. :depress:

:tong:
Aww hun, i'm so sorry :(:(
I also lost my grandmother last summer, when i was in italy, so i didn't get to be with her the last days :depress: My other grandmother is thankfully alive(one person in my fanclub so far:D), one grandfather i have never met and the other one is probably to busy working :rolleyes:

AS for the fanclub; we'll probably gonna have some 13 yea old girls because we've got Goirre on board :rolleyes: :D :tong:

BAck to happier things; just move out of pakistan and to italy to prove your football skills totti_jonad!

Goirre
28-04-2004, 16:47
Originally posted by Sandra_13
AS for the fanclub; we'll probably gonna have some 13 yea old girls because we've got Goirre on board :rolleyes: :D :tong:

what did me and my pure soul do to deserve this? :angel:


:tong:

Angel_Cic
28-04-2004, 17:35
Originally posted by Goirre
what did me and my pure soul do to deserve this? :angel:


:tong:

More than you know ;) lol

Lombardia
28-04-2004, 17:45
Originally posted by Goirre
:
our first concert should be in Milano ;) ....u know, we can invite some special guests :D

yeah..we'll have. anna kournikova, shakira, britney, christinna and catalina.

then we can have the concert.;)

Goirre
28-04-2004, 18:49
Originally posted by Lombardia
yeah..we'll have. anna kournikova, shakira, britney, christinna and catalina.

then we can have the concert.;)
of course, first things first :D

Sandra
29-04-2004, 10:12
MAn... if you are gonna choose some girls to be the audience us girls have to get to choose some guys :D And whos' Catalina?

Ya'll know who i would like to have :D:tong:
And for me and ariel Luciano Liga too. You girls can choose some others then ;)

Lombardia
29-04-2004, 15:01
i forgot to mention my best talent...:flirt:

Lombardia
29-04-2004, 15:05
Originally posted by Sandra_13
MAn... if you are gonna choose some girls to be the audience us girls have to get to choose some guys :D And whos' Catalina?

Ya'll know who i would like to have :D:tong:
And for me and ariel Luciano Liga too. You girls can choose some others then ;)


no sandra, no boys allowed. i will not allow the talented members of our band to be distracted by good looking men.

i.e. that is goirre and rezag.;) :tong:

oh and catalina is a moderatley famous english model/tv personality.

Angel_Cic
29-04-2004, 15:26
Ok well on my guest list, I would invite, John Mayer (singer), Josh Groban (singer), Muggsy Bogues (my fav bball player of all time, now retired), Joshua Jackson (actor), and Brad Pitt. :drool: That's it...FOR NOW...hehe. But of course, I would invite Kaka' to come up on stage for my solo, so I can sing to him ;)

Goirre
29-04-2004, 21:39
Originally posted by Lombardia
i.e. that is goirre and rezag.;) :tong:
u messing with the wrong persons dude, u could be banned in no time :o




:tong:

XZeRo3003
30-04-2004, 01:05
Originally posted by totti_jonaid
My talent ha! very talented in football infact very very talented. Better than any one living on earth. BELIVE ME! and I can prove it. But being in a country like Pakistan which has no scope of Football I have no place to prove my worth. I am 18 and probably time is running away but I am helpless totally helpless.
i Can't talk about it any more because this topic lets me down. Can any of u help me?The worlds biggest talent is not in the game and for no good reason

Kid, if you have as much talent as you say you do, you're bound to have a future if you search hard enough. If you came to Mexico, I actually do have a few connections here in the Mexican Primera "A" (Division 2), and Division 3, which is made of soccer schools. Or, go to Italy and go for Serie "C". I don't know how to do that, but perhaps somebody here does. Post a thread around here, And I'm sure you'll get a good amount of posts

XZeRo3003
30-04-2004, 01:06
Originally posted by Goirre
u messing with the wrong persons dude, u could be banned in no time :o




:tong:

Hey RICKY MARTIN, he's got a point, you're frikkin RICKY MARTIN for crying out loud

Angel_Cic
30-04-2004, 14:56
Originally posted by XZeRo3003
Hey RICKY MARTIN, he's got a point, you're frikkin RICKY MARTIN for crying out loud

yeah...don't mess with somebody who can shake his bon bon that well :flirt:

:rotfl:

Goirre
30-04-2004, 16:19
Originally posted by Angel_Cic
yeah...don't mess with somebody who can shake his bon bon that well :flirt:
:rock3:



:groan: :D :tong:

Giovanni
30-04-2004, 16:40
Originally posted by Angel_Cic
Josh Groban (singer)

:fright:

Angel_Cic
01-05-2004, 10:44
Originally posted by Giovanni
:fright:

oh shush up gio, you're just jelous that you can't sing like that! :nasty: :tong:

Lombardia
01-05-2004, 17:25
Originally posted by Angel_Cic
yeah...don't mess with somebody who can shake his bon bon that well :flirt:

:rotfl:


what have i done now??? i was giving goirre a compliment... i said he was the most talented member of the band, and now looks what happened!!! i get attacked from all sides!!!! just because i said he is distracted by men, (which is true).;) :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

btw angel, gio is right, josh grog an is damn well:fright:

Sandra
01-05-2004, 18:50
What's wrong with Josh Groban? He's not gay is he by the way?
Is he spanish or english?

Angel_Cic
02-05-2004, 12:10
He's NOT gay! lol. He is american. Has a gf btw (so can't be gay), and amazing singer. Lorenzo I think you're saying that because you have the hots for him ;) It's ok to admit it, we're all close here. :D

:rotfl:

Lombardia
02-05-2004, 14:22
Originally posted by Angel_Cic
He's NOT gay! lol. He is american. Has a gf btw (so can't be gay), and amazing singer. Lorenzo I think you're saying that because you have the hots for him ;) It's ok to admit it, we're all close here. :D

:rotfl:

I'm sorry angel but that whole gf thing...just a cover....he's been asking me out sending me flowers for months on end now. he just can not accpet that i'm hetro. he's gonna have to find someone else to worship.


incidently i thought i might ask this, who is he? i've never heard of him before?!!:rotfl:

argo
02-05-2004, 14:50
Originally posted by Lombardia
I'm sorry angel but that whole gf thing...just a cover....he's been asking me out sending me flowers for months on end now. he just can not accpet that i'm hetro. he's gonna have to find someone else to worship.


incidently i thought i might ask this, who is he? i've never heard of him before?!!:rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Angel_Cic
02-05-2004, 15:04
Originally posted by Lombardia
I'm sorry angel but that whole gf thing...just a cover....he's been asking me out sending me flowers for months on end now. he just can not accpet that i'm hetro. he's gonna have to find someone else to worship.


incidently i thought i might ask this, who is he? i've never heard of him before?!!:rotfl:

This is a pic of your future husband Lorenzo :tong: I think you guys are going to make an adorable couple!! :proud:

Lombardia
02-05-2004, 17:16
Originally posted by Angel_Cic
This is a pic of your future husband Lorenzo :tong: I think you guys are going to make an adorable couple!! :proud:

well done angel i dunno how you found out , buts yes its all true. so would you ariel and sandra like to be bridesmaids? i'm afraid that the matron of honour position has allready been taken..... by goirre, and that the fairy godmother post is taken by billy acmilan_montreal. giovanni is the priest doing the wedding. ps whatshisname...my husband.....josh, thats it.... is te woman in the relationship, before you ask. the wedding will take place at the san siro after the brescia game. all mm members are asked to be here for my very special day.

thank you angel... i think we will make a very adotable couple too.

Angel_Cic
02-05-2004, 18:10
I'm honoured to be a part of your wedding. HEY! I can even sing to you guys! Wait, Josh may get jelous, being the singer and all. Um how about me and him do a duet? That could work. And to end off the night, our band can do a little number?? Right gang? :tong:

argo
03-05-2004, 05:19
Originally posted by Lombardia
well done angel i dunno how you found out , buts yes its all true. so would you ariel and sandra like to be bridesmaids? i'm afraid that the matron of honour position has allready been taken..... by goirre, and that the fairy godmother post is taken by billy acmilan_montreal. giovanni is the priest doing the wedding. ps whatshisname...my husband.....josh, thats it.... is te woman in the relationship, before you ask. the wedding will take place at the san siro after the brescia game. all mm members are asked to be here for my very special day.

thank you angel... i think we will make a very adotable couple too.
Now... i pronounce you... HUSBAND and HUSBAND..
:D
congrats, Enzo. :D

Angel_Cic
03-05-2004, 16:25
Originally posted by argo
Now... i pronounce you... HUSBAND and HUSBAND..
:D
congrats, Enzo. :D

awww how sweet! :tong:

:rotfl:

Borriellina
04-05-2004, 07:53
i'm a dancer!!!!!!!!!
and i'm a teacher of artistic gym (is it right?)
and then... well... i was very very good at football!!

argo
04-05-2004, 12:34
Originally posted by Borriellina
i'm a dancer!!!!!!!!!
and i'm a teacher of artistic gym (is it right?)
and then... well... i was very very good at football!!
what was you position? striker? midfielder? defender? goalkeeper? or cheerleader? :)

btw, would you mind to teach me some dances? i'm bad on it. :(

Borriellina
04-05-2004, 15:36
i didn't have a position, i always played football as a hobby!!!
i liked the most to play like a defender or a striker!

Angel_Cic
04-05-2004, 15:48
Originally posted by Borriellina
i'm a dancer!!!!!!!!!
and i'm a teacher of artistic gym (is it right?)
and then... well... i was very very good at football!!

That's impressive girly! Especially being so young and teaching something. When you say artistic gym, are you talking about gymnastics??

Borriellina
05-05-2004, 15:07
yes, i didn't know how to say it!!!;) :tong:

Angel_Cic
05-05-2004, 15:15
that's awsome...I used to do gymnastics when I was younger, for fun...I could do flips and all..but then I grew really really tall, and it was just harder to do all those stunts, and to stretch out that much :tong:

Sandra
05-05-2004, 19:13
Angel, i was wondering just to add to our skill list for auditions :D Should we go learn latino dance? :o

Lombardia
05-05-2004, 19:26
yeah,i want to add borriellina to the band because she good loo...because she can help us learn to sing and dance;)

Angel_Cic
06-05-2004, 15:18
Originally posted by Sandra_13
Angel, i was wondering just to add to our skill list for auditions :D Should we go learn latino dance? :o

DEFINETLY! Carlos, I mean Ricky, can you teach us?? You know, show us some of your moves ;) Please, pretty please?? :flirt:

Jim_UK
14-05-2004, 17:17
I wish i was better at dancing ... but that isn't my special skill though. I think mine has to be humour (i like making people laugh) and my incredible new media design skills ... i'm top notch you know ;) :D

ariel
14-05-2004, 19:31
Originally posted by Jim_UK
I wish i was better at dancing ...

too bad....:( :o i was thinking about dancing with you at the argo`s party!!!btw...did he invite us yet????:D :D ;)

argo
14-05-2004, 19:40
Originally posted by ariel
too bad....:( :o i was thinking about dancing with you at the argo`s party!!!btw...did he invite us yet????:D :D ;)
MM members will always welcome. Just teach me first. :D
I CAN'T DANCE!!!!! :(

ariel
14-05-2004, 19:56
Originally posted by argo
MM members will always welcome. Just teach me first. :D
I CAN'T DANCE!!!!! :(
sureeeee..is belly dancing god enough for start...though i don`t have a belly....:( but if you do...then you`ll do good!!!!!:D ;)

argo
14-05-2004, 20:27
Originally posted by ariel
sureeeee..is belly dancing god enough for start...though i don`t have a belly....:( but if you do...then you`ll do good!!!!!:D ;)
nooooooooooo...... the other dance pls... something more classier or else but not that belly. :D

Jim_UK
15-05-2004, 05:33
You were thinking of dancing with me Ariel ? :eek: It must be my lucky day ... i better start practicing so i can whisk you off your feet ;) :D

Well, i for one would love to see you belly dance Ariel ... belly or no belly :drool: :D

Angel_Cic
15-05-2004, 11:56
While ariel is dancing for you guys, i'll be singing in the background...hahaha :tong:

Jim_UK
15-05-2004, 15:45
Ariel dancing ... and Mia singing (and maybe dancing too :D) ... this sounds like a great party :tong:

XZeRo3003
15-05-2004, 17:08
Originally posted by Angel_Cic
While ariel is dancing for you guys, i'll be singing in the background...hahaha :tong:

and I'll be watching and enjoying the show...

Goirre
15-05-2004, 21:05
Originally posted by Angel_Cic
DEFINETLY! Carlos, I mean Ricky, can you teach us?? You know, show us some of your moves ;) Please, pretty please?? :flirt:
but of course.....I have more moves than you think to teach you girls ;) :D

Angel_Cic
17-05-2004, 16:55
Originally posted by Goirre
but of course.....I have more moves than you think to teach you girls ;) :D

ok mr. hotshot, when and where is our first lesson?? :tong: ;)

Goirre
17-05-2004, 22:04
in 3 weeks in Miami...get your things ready :D

Angel_Cic
19-05-2004, 15:35
Originally posted by Goirre
in 3 weeks in Miami...get your things ready :D

*packed and ready to go* :tong: hehe. I really don't mind practicing on the beach..you know, so I can get a lesson and tan at the same time ;)

Goirre
19-05-2004, 15:42
ok great, we are all set then.....I'll be there waiting (and I mean it), so you just need to show up :D

Angel_Cic
19-05-2004, 15:47
it's a date!


I mean...lesson...*cough* :rolleyes:



:D:tong:

Sandra
19-05-2004, 20:03
Originally posted by Goirre
ok great, we are all set then.....I'll be there waiting (and I mean it), so you just need to show up :D
We are pronte.. i am invited to am i not? :D

Ariel dear.... if we ever get you out of that diet coke thing of yours then we'll bring you with us :D

So Mia, what do you say we meet in Miami at the airport, and we could go take a walk on the beach, check out some cute guys, and then it's just shake your bon bon shake you bon bon
nan an an ana hare.. i wanna know your story...na na be the one ... let me take you make you shake your bon bon oh la la.!!

again, i got carried away...sorry

Will you be topless Carlos? :angel:

Goirre
19-05-2004, 20:06
Originally posted by Sandra_13
Will you be topless Carlos? :angel:
only if u girls are too :angel:



:tong:

Sandra
19-05-2004, 20:16
Originally posted by Goirre
only if u girls are too :angel:

:tong:
:groan:

okai lets make a deal, if we are topless everyone else on the beach will get to enjoy it. Now we don't want that do we? ;)
So get us a private beach first ;) :D

Goirre
19-05-2004, 20:22
Originally posted by Sandra_13
okai lets make a deal, if we are topless everyone else on the beach will get to enjoy it. Now we don't want that do we? ;)
So get us a private beach first ;) :D
private beach?? ummm, what about a private room?? ;) :D

Sandra
19-05-2004, 20:25
Originally posted by Goirre
private beach?? ummm, what about a private room?? ;) :D
Won't argue against that ;)

XZeRo3003
19-05-2004, 23:32
Originally posted by Goirre
only if u girls are too :angel:



:tong:

Carlos, sounds like you have a problem with going topless... what ever happened to that six pack of yours big boy? Come on, you don't have ugly man-nipples or anything, do you? errr a third nipple? Come on Ricky Martin, I'd be more impressed if you want bottomless rater than topless, but if you do go commando, promise me you'll do it in private, save other people from the misery of having to see that thing.

Goirre
20-05-2004, 02:16
dude :wth: ...seriously


Originally posted by Sandra_13
Won't argue against that ;)
I know you won't ;)

*waiting confirmation from Mia*

:D

triniman
20-05-2004, 03:20
Originally posted by XZeRo3003
Carlos, sounds like you have a problem with going topless... what ever happened to that six pack of yours big boy? Come on, you don't have ugly man-nipples or anything, do you? errr a third nipple? Come on Ricky Martin, I'd be more impressed if you want bottomless rater than topless, but if you do go commando, promise me you'll do it in private, save other people from the misery of having to see that thing.



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO BE DISGUSTED OR FALL OF MY CHAIR LAUGHING......

all i know is that when carlos messaged me with this link....his facial expression was just priceless........hahahahahahahahahaha

xzero...i don't know if u are serious or not...and honestly i don't wanna know.......good luck there carlos

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Goirre
20-05-2004, 03:24
I will borrow my good friend Cartman's words here:

LAAAAME!!!!

WEEEAAK!!

TOTALLY NOOOOOT COOL!!!

:wth:

Lombardia
20-05-2004, 04:38
Originally posted by XZeRo3003
Carlos, sounds like you have a problem with going topless... what ever happened to that six pack of yours big boy? Come on, you don't have ugly man-nipples or anything, do you? errr a third nipple? Come on Ricky Martin, I'd be more impressed if you want bottomless rater than topless, but if you do go commando, promise me you'll do it in private, save other people from the misery of having to see that thing.

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

that is priceless!!! zxero, that is the funniest thing i've ever read!

i was nearly on the floor. man... my ribs hurt now, i was laughing that hard!!!!

XZeRo3003
21-05-2004, 01:58
Originally posted by Goirre
I will borrow my good friend Cartman's words here:

LAAAAME!!!!

WEEEAAK!!

TOTALLY NOOOOOT COOL!!!

:wth:


Trinidad, Lorenzo, Charles, chill y'all. Now we all know that by that "thing" I wasn't reffering to THE THING. As a Latin-American Camarade, we all know it is all in good spirit.

"Screw you guys... IIIIIIII'MMMM going HOOOOOOOOMMMMEEE."

XZeRo3003
21-05-2004, 02:01
Girls? Any comments? Anybody? No? Anybody........Anybody..............Bueller.............Bueller...............

Angel_Cic
21-05-2004, 17:22
Originally posted by Goirre
dude :wth: ...seriously



I know you won't ;)

*waiting confirmation from Mia*

:D

me you sandra..private room...;) :flirt: sounds like a deal.

i'll bring the camera...hahahahhaha :tong:

Sandra
22-05-2004, 05:25
Originally posted by Angel_Cic
me you sandra..private room...;) :flirt: sounds like a deal.

i'll bring the camera...hahahahhaha :tong:
But Carlos is gone to Florida :sob: :cry: :cry: :cry: :moan: :depress: :depress:
So that leaves us two... mh... i think we'd need at least one man :D

Angel_Cic
22-05-2004, 10:19
Originally posted by Sandra_13
But Carlos is gone to Florida :sob: :cry: :cry: :cry: :moan: :depress: :depress:
So that leaves us two... mh... i think we'd need at least one man :D


I agree...any takers>?? :tong:

Lombardia
22-05-2004, 11:59
Originally posted by Angel_Cic
I agree...any takers>?? :tong:


well, i think i could just about force myself to come.;)

Jim_UK
22-05-2004, 12:17
I was going to say i was free to go ... but looks like you've got your man already ;)

argo
22-05-2004, 12:34
way to go, Enzo. take care...
:)

Angel_Cic
22-05-2004, 13:42
well with this turn out...how about all 3?? ;)

Sandra, you don't have a problem with that, do you??:angel:

Hmm, to make things even...how about we invite Ariel, and make it a six some! hahahha


:rotfl:

XZeRo3003
22-05-2004, 22:11
WHOA THERE TURBO!!!!

ACMILAN1983
19-02-2005, 00:14
Never replied to this thread (I think), so I'll answer the question to bump it back up :tong:

I'm not sure what my talents are (if I have any ;) ), as I don't think of having talents, thats for others to decide :D

Angel_Cic
19-02-2005, 00:16
dev, you are talented with computers! you and reza are my go to fixers :D

Angel_Cic
19-02-2005, 00:19
ok so the talent show is coming up again...april 15th or something like that...with auditions 2 weeks before that date.

so i need your help MM!!! as you might have read, i won the talent show last year by singing the leann rimes song, "life goes on." i'm singing again this year, but i don't know what song. i want something up-beat in my range, keeping in mind that it has to have a karaoke version to it!!!

if you got any suggestions, please let me know :)

mk18
19-02-2005, 07:56
i wanted to sing guns n roses - knocking on heavens door in a sports bar kareoke last night but my turn was ery late and all the people left so me n my friends decided it stupid... this is very unusual because i never do this .. infact i dont even dance at parties

it was that feeling u have that happens only once in a lifetime

Angel_Cic
19-02-2005, 11:28
aww, i hope you get the opportunity again though :)

Kui
19-02-2005, 11:39
What's my talent hmmm. This one's kinda wierd, I can go and pee at a urinal for quite some length in time, but funny part is I can do it without passing gas at the same time. A difficulty much experienced amongst my fellow brothers.
Do you women have to fart when going for a pee-pee?

Angel_Cic
19-02-2005, 19:14
what a talent *cough*

:googly:

NEXT?



:D

ACMILAN1983
19-02-2005, 21:00
Why not sing your Serbian music? :D

Angel_Cic
19-02-2005, 21:07
Why not sing your Serbian music? :D

i'd probobly get jumped after my performance...or have things thrown at me. that's what happens when you're the only serb in the school. :u31:






:grinser:

Rapierist
20-02-2005, 05:55
AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge > What is your talent?

Damn!........I sure wish I had one........... :(

Angel_Cic
20-02-2005, 15:56
of course you have one :D there has to be something that you're interested in doing, and that you're good at ;)

mk18
20-02-2005, 20:26
aww, i hope you get the opportunity again though :)

sure... in my afterlife!! :punch:


:smileani:

Angel_Cic
20-02-2005, 22:10
hehe...well, we can make up a milanista karaoke night just for you mk :D


oh oh...then me and carlos can break out in one of our songs, with sandra and trini in the background :tong: *sigh* the old groupie days!



:D

mk18
21-02-2005, 07:56
hehe...well, we can make up a milanista karaoke night just for you mk :D


oh oh...then me and carlos can break out in one of our songs, with sandra and trini in the background :tong: *sigh* the old groupie days!



:D

that would be great!! ... infact, forget about the kareoke, lets just start a band ourselves, im axl, ur slash, goirre can be adler/sorum, sandra can be mckagan and trini can be stradlin :D

have a nice day slash!!!

rae
21-02-2005, 10:02
AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge > What is your talent?

Damn!........I sure wish I had one........... :(
oh yeah you have already - to choose two best football teams in the world and be their fan... IT IS a talent :D

hey, guys ya need a vocalist... I can be one :D.... someyears ago I was lead singer in music school choir :stuckup: :diablo:

mk18
21-02-2005, 12:24
oh yeah you have already - to choose two best football teams in the world and be their fan... IT IS a talent :D

hey, guys ya need a vocalist... I can be one :D.... someyears ago I was lead singer in music school choir :stuckup: :diablo:

and axl is what?? .. the chip-n-dale dancer??? :D

find yourself another member and you two can be the 2 backup female singers
:sagrin:

rae
21-02-2005, 12:26
chill out buddie, dont want probs again ;)

Angel_Cic
21-02-2005, 22:36
that would be great!! ... infact, forget about the kareoke, lets just start a band ourselves, im axl, ur slash, goirre can be adler/sorum, sandra can be mckagan and trini can be stradlin :D


oh mk, you obviously haven't heard of MARIJA and the band. :tong: well ok, it more like me and carlos doing mini tours, while sandra and trini are taking a short break from performing.

hmmm, well, we'll have to talk to our manager (lombardia), but i'm sure we can work out something to get ya in :D

mk18
22-02-2005, 13:55
oh mk, you obviously haven't heard of MARIJA and the band. :tong: well ok, it more like me and carlos doing mini tours, while sandra and trini are taking a short break from performing.

hmmm, well, we'll have to talk to our manager (lombardia), but i'm sure we can work out something to get ya in :D

as long as u can rock hard :rock3: .. im a rockstar.. i do drugs, i sleep with women day and night and i drink alot :rock3: ... now if u do that as well then i can see a connection












:nana: :nana: :nana:

Lombardia
22-02-2005, 14:22
oh mk, you obviously haven't heard of MARIJA and the band. :tong: well ok, it more like me and carlos doing mini tours, while sandra and trini are taking a short break from performing.

hmmm, well, we'll have to talk to our manager (lombardia), but i'm sure we can work out something to get ya in :D

oh i'm sorry i clearly must have been absent when 'everyone' decided the name for the band, hmmm using my manager powers the name marija is.........VETOED! no i think we'll have mm6 instead.

and marija will you and carlos plz come back from that tour in barbados, i've never heard of a b month tour there, are there really that many concerts to do there?

Franco6
22-02-2005, 14:56
i do drugs,



:


Sounds great :guw: PM me!!!!!!

Angel_Cic
22-02-2005, 21:40
oh i'm sorry i clearly must have been absent when 'everyone' decided the name for the band, hmmm using my manager powers the name marija is.........VETOED! no i think we'll have mm6 instead.

and marija will you and carlos plz come back from that tour in barbados, i've never heard of a b month tour there, are there really that many concerts to do there?

oh lorenzo, that was harsh :( fine, i'll accept my name being wiped out of the band name...the show must go on! :w186:

as for our barbados tour...the majority of our concerts seemed to be left for there. we'll be back soon though, don't ya worry :lala:

:beach:

Angel_Cic
22-02-2005, 21:53
as long as u can rock hard :rock3: .. im a rockstar.. i do drugs, i sleep with women day and night and i drink alot :rock3: ... now if u do that as well then i can see a connection


well we don't all gotta be the same to be in a band :pp18: especially since i don't sleep with women :googly:





:tong:

mk18
24-02-2005, 10:07
franco, u and rae can be our singers like i said :D

mia, that is true.. and dont listen to lorenzo, ur in a new band now :)

Franco6
24-02-2005, 13:25
I'm in man

ACMILAN1983
24-02-2005, 16:10
I'm in man

:haha:

at first I thought it said "I'm a man", resulting in me thinking "interesting talent" ;)

Angel_Cic
24-02-2005, 17:32
mia, that is true.. and dont listen to lorenzo, ur in a new band now :)

oh oh...you're gonna have to speak to carlos about that :lala:






:D

rae
25-02-2005, 04:03
well we don't all gotta be the same to be in a band :pp18: especially since i don't sleep with women :googly:

you'd better start cuz yer friends might think....smth queer....hehehe....

ooooooooooooooooooooops I forgot you are a girl... :gonova: :w186:


:rotfl:

mk18
25-02-2005, 05:31
oh oh...you're gonna have to speak to carlos about that :lala:






:D

well make him our tour manager dont worry about him :grinser:

Angel_Cic
25-02-2005, 15:55
you'd better start cuz yer friends might think....smth queer....hehehe....

ooooooooooooooooooooops I forgot you are a girl... :gonova: :w186:


:rotfl:

ha ha :rollani: don't quit your day job rae ;)


:tong: :)

Goirre
26-02-2005, 18:45
well make him our tour manager dont worry about him :grinser:
I don't think it will be that easy my friend :devil: ....I am not about to let our superstar go from our current band that easily, especially now that we have so many things planned eh Mia? :D

Angel_Cic
26-02-2005, 18:56
I don't think it will be that easy my friend :devil: ....I am not about to let our superstar go from our current band that easily, especially now that we have so many things planned eh Mia? :D

hehehe...looking forward to it! ;)


btw..mk...i told you it wouldn't be that easy convincing him. carlos is the head guy; the big dude...what he say's goes...sorry! :tong:

:cheers:

rae
28-02-2005, 04:54
ha ha :rollani: don't quit your day job rae ;)


:tong: :)
what???

:neww: :embarass: :hmmm: :cool: :tong: :D

mk18
05-03-2005, 11:17
hehehe...looking forward to it! ;)


btw..mk...i told you it wouldn't be that easy convincing him. carlos is the head guy; the big dude...what he say's goes...sorry! :tong:

:cheers:

then ill have to contact the mafia to shoot him down :nasty:



its just a click away :w262: