AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-03-2004, 21:10   #1

Angel_Cic

Registered User
 
Angel_Cic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Fave Players: Kaka' & Ronaldinho
Angel_Cic is on a distinguished road
What is your talent?

Next week my school is holding talent show auditions. We do 2 shows a year; one in front of the whole school during the day, and one at night with everybody invited. I was just wondering what kind of talent we have in the forum. Impress me
Angel_Cic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2004, 21:11   #2

XZeRo3003

Registered User
 
XZeRo3003's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: USA, San Francisco Bay area, California
Fave Players: Marquez, Kaká, Pires, Henry
XZeRo3003 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm talented at....watching....soc cer.......
XZeRo3003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2004, 21:16   #3

XZeRo3003

Registered User
 
XZeRo3003's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: USA, San Francisco Bay area, California
Fave Players: Marquez, Kaká, Pires, Henry
XZeRo3003 is an unknown quantity at this point
No no no, now, in all seriousness, I am a guitar and a violin player, and I've played the electric base at one of my own school's talent show.

I'm learning to juggle!!! It's easy!!!! three basic steps!!! My teacher taught me, he told me three quick things, and I learned!!!!! So now I can sort of juggle three bean-bags.

I am a soccer player, with a bit of talent, although I was a late bloomer. I got serious about soccer two years ago, after WC2002. That was when I decided I wanted to be GOOD.

I can do things with my tounge, you know, make it look like that "three leaf clover" thing, andI can make it into a taco and a quesadilla shape, and I can flip my tounge up-side down.

That's it...hehehe... I'm not all tHAT talented...
XZeRo3003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2004, 21:17   #4

Angel_Cic

Registered User
 
Angel_Cic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Fave Players: Kaka' & Ronaldinho
Angel_Cic is on a distinguished road
Hahaha. I'm very proud of you Keep up the great work.
Angel_Cic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2004, 21:19   #5

Angel_Cic

Registered User
 
Angel_Cic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Fave Players: Kaka' & Ronaldinho
Angel_Cic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by XZeRo3003
No no no, now, in all seriousness, I am a guitar and a violin player, and I've played the electric base at one of my own school's talent show.

I'm learning to juggle!!! It's easy!!!! three basic steps!!! My teacher taught me, he told me three quick things, and I learned!!!!! So now I can sort of juggle three bean-bags.

I am a soccer player, with a bit of talent, although I was a late bloomer. I got serious about soccer two years ago, after WC2002. That was when I decided I wanted to be GOOD.

I can do things with my tounge, you know, make it look like that "three leaf clover" thing, andI can make it into a taco and a quesadilla shape, and I can flip my tounge up-side down.

That's it...hehehe... I'm not all tHAT talented...
There we go!!! I agree that watching soccer is a born talent, but playing all those instruments, juggling and doing wierd stuff with your tongue is much more impressive
Angel_Cic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2004, 21:59   #6

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by XZeRo3003
I'm talented at....watching....soccer.......
really??? what a coincidence.....me too!

I used to be really good at playing soccer too......now I'm just good at warming the bench .....I used to be really good at playing tennis too, but it's been a while so I don't know if I still got it in me

talents, talents...lets see....I'm not really into playing instruments, though I played drums in my high school marching band for almost 6 years, we were really good as we twice won the first place in the yearly National Marching Bands Contest (one of those in my last year at high school, with me at the head of the band....ah, good memories, kinda makes me feel old )

what is(are) your talent(s) Angel?? (besides being able to enlight us with your pictures that is)
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2004, 22:06   #7

milan_forever

Registered User
 
milan_forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Fave Players: maldini, shevchenko, redondo
milan_forever is on a distinguished road
im talented at slacking/sleeping
__________________
milan forever
milan_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2004, 22:14   #8

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by milan_forever
im talented at slacking/sleeping
...not a very rare talent I must say
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2004, 22:21   #9

Billy_Montreal

Moderator
 
Billy_Montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: M-O-N-T-R-E-A-L
Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
Billy_Montreal is on a distinguished road
Talent: hmm..well
I help rich powerful corrupt corporations make more money than they will ever need to spend...

either that or advise the Martha Stewart's and Enron's or Adelphia's of the World on what NOT to do....

or something boring like that
__________________
"Certi sogni non finiscono mai."
Alessandro Costacurta, Rossonero per Sempre.
Billy_Montreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2004, 22:24   #10

Angel_Cic

Registered User
 
Angel_Cic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Fave Players: Kaka' & Ronaldinho
Angel_Cic is on a distinguished road
I used to be really good at playing tennis too, but it's been a while so I don't know if I still got it in me

I played drums in my high school marching band for almost 6 years, we were really good as we twice won the first place in the yearly National Marching Bands Contest (one of those in my last year at high school, with me at the head of the band....ah, good memories, kinda makes me feel old )

what is(are) your talent(s) Angel?? (besides being able to enlight us with your pictures that is) [/b][/quote]

I want to play tennis this year for our schools team, but I've never played it before...haha...so i'm going to start training now that the snow has almost melted away! It would be nice to take up a new sport, other than basketball, volleyball, and all those sports that tall girls play.
My talents huh? Well, actually i'm participating in this years talent show, just like every year. Last year I sang with two of my good friends...the song "I love Rock n' Roll"...it was my first time singing in front of an audiance, but it was the most amazing feeling. I so thought they were going to boo us or something, but they ended up singing with us and clapping...totally unexpected. This year, my friend and I were asked to sing at the christmas concert..."O Holy Night." For the talent show this year, i'm doing a solo! I've never done that before so i'm really nervous. I'm still deciding on a song though. I also know how to dance, and I play the clarinet and piano; I taught myself how to play both. Other than that, i'm just an average girl!
Angel_Cic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2004, 22:26   #11

Angel_Cic

Registered User
 
Angel_Cic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Fave Players: Kaka' & Ronaldinho
Angel_Cic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by AcMilan_Montreal
Talent: hmm..well
I help rich powerful corrupt corporations make more money than they will ever need to spend...

either that or advise the Martha Stewart's and Enron's or Adelphia's of the World on what NOT to do....

or something boring like that


Very impressive Billy...always nice to see people helping out others. haha
Angel_Cic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2004, 23:02   #12

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Angel_Cic
I want to play tennis this year for our schools team, but I've never played it before...haha...so i'm going to start training now that the snow has almost melted away!
great! lets practice tennis togheter when we meet


Quote:
Originally posted by Angel_Cic
Other than that, i'm just an average girl!
average? not in my books for sure
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion

Last edited by Goirre; 27-03-2004 at 23:04.
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2004, 23:23   #13

XZeRo3003

Registered User
 
XZeRo3003's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: USA, San Francisco Bay area, California
Fave Players: Marquez, Kaká, Pires, Henry
XZeRo3003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, that's cool, I taught myself to play my instruments too!! I find it more talented to learn to play an instrument by your self than to actually play the instrument
XZeRo3003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2004, 23:24   #14

XZeRo3003

Registered User
 
XZeRo3003's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: USA, San Francisco Bay area, California
Fave Players: Marquez, Kaká, Pires, Henry
XZeRo3003 is an unknown quantity at this point
I was reffering to Angel
XZeRo3003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2004, 23:34   #15

Angel_Cic

Registered User
 
Angel_Cic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Fave Players: Kaka' & Ronaldinho
Angel_Cic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Goirre
great! lets practice tennis togheter when we meet



average? not in my books for sure
You're very charming Goirre...you must have all the girls over you

XZeRo3003: We have more than one thing in common now. Nice
Angel_Cic is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.