PDA

View Full Version : self trivia !


heidi azalea
14-07-2004, 08:59
Enjoy this trivia !!!!
1. WHERE ARE YOU? internet cafe :D
2. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO? my junior ( not to reveal her name because she's an innocent babe )
3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE?
it seems that a downpour will happen tonite....
4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE? N/A I'm only watching DVD...:nervous:
5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Mighty Collision between Two Worlds
6. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? N/A
7. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? anything abt football...:D
8. FAVORITE SMELLS? the wet ground during rainfall, the smoke from burned dry woods
9. COMFORT FOODS? foods which come across my mind when I want to eat it !
10. FAVORITE SOUNDS the rhythm of palm trees leaves when wind blows at it
11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? :tired: ( thanks to MM smilies )
12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU
WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Morning Praying !!!! Am I late for it ????
13. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?? my own refrigerator :D
14. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?? Osama Ben Laden...??? LOL :D !
15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD A LOT OF
MONEY.?
I want to buy AC Milan from Berlusconi !
16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?? Aha, yeah !
17. STORMS ARE COOL OR SCARY??
indoor- cool
outdoor-scary
18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?? N/A
19. FAVORITE DRINK sky juice
20. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I?
will do whatever things I want...
21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? as a hobbit, why don't ????
22. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT
WOULD YOU CHOOSE?? pass.. Let my hair in it's natural color..!
23. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU
LIVED...3
24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Football !!!!
25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT
THIS TO YOU... Unspeakable....:nervous:
26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? papers, my spectacles, books
27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL_OVER OR UNDER? N/A
28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S
MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? This is the first time I'm forwarding it to ppl...so what can I expected from it ?????

BTW, to the next reader, Why dun you answering the same questions as I did ?????

Inferno
14-07-2004, 09:45
1. WHERE ARE YOU?
- Now at home
2. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO?
- Father just a minute ago… asked him if he wants to drink coffee too.
3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE?
- Hot. Damn ****ing hot.
4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE?
- Don’t remember.
5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
- None. Just read bull**** here and I reply to it now.
6. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
- Don’t have. Tried the arcade at first and on the way got myself a Champion cup :P
7. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
- motocar
8. FAVORITE SMELLS?
- marijuanna, hashish... ect. he he he
9. COMFORT FOODS?
- I have a special food at Friday noon ever since I was born… it’s a turkish food. very comforting. :cool:
10. FAVORITE SOUNDS
- My engine
11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
- too many.
12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
- Work :moan:
13. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE??
- Shawarma :D
14. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME??
- N/A
15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY.?
- it would help me a lot.
16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL??
- No
17. STORMS ARE COOL OR SCARY??
- cool and scary
18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR??
- Volkswagen beetle. with thick tires :cool:
19. FAVORITE DRINK
- Water
20. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I?
- would **** a lot more then recently...
21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
- what?
22. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE??
- natural is best.
23. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED...
- 2
24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
- Calcio plus some more
25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU...
- What?
26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
- my shoes...
27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL_OVER OR UNDER?
- What?
28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
- What?

and now a good sleep :sleepy:

Lombardia
14-07-2004, 10:43
1. WHERE ARE YOU?
- at home in computer room
2. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO?
- dragana on msn, or sister, when she came into the room!
3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE?
- raining again
4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE?
- troy
5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
- breaking da vinci's code
6. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
- monopoly i guess
7. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
- f1 racing
8. FAVORITE SMELLS?
- girlfriends perfume
9. COMFORT FOODS?
-steak and chips
10. FAVORITE SOUNDS
- milan supportes when we score
11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
- opposition supporters doign same to us!
12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
- not answering that!
13. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE??
- burger king
14. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME??
- andriy or zvonomir
15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY.?
- i'd be rich
16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL??
- No
17. STORMS ARE COOL OR SCARY??
- cool
18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR??
- fiat punto
19. FAVORITE DRINK
- cocktails
20. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I?
- would learn to fly aeroplane
21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
- yes
22. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE??
-red and black
23. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED...
- 2
24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
-football/f1/hockey
25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU...
- hello!
26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
- dust
27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL_OVER OR UNDER?
- What?
28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
- didn't

housin7
14-07-2004, 11:11
1. WHERE ARE YOU?
- at home in my room
2. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO?
- my gf on the fone.. midnight call rocks lol :crazy: :love:
3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE?
- cold.. its winter now
4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE?
- Prince and Me ( I know it's a girl's movie, my gf wanna watch it ;) it's nice btw )
5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
- Chicken soup for teenage soul, doraemon, slam dunk, many comic books
6. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
- Risk! and monopoly
7. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
- nah.. not buying anymore
8. FAVORITE SMELLS?
- my perfume, Escape by CK ;)
9. COMFORT FOODS?
-rice or anything that my mum cooks for me
10. FAVORITE SOUNDS
- songs
11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
- getting hurt or betrayed
12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
- wad time is it? :sigh:
13. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE??
- macca
14. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME??
- calvin? (I like Calvin and Hobbes alot)
15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY.?
- :greed:
16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL??
- haha..
17. STORMS ARE COOL OR SCARY??
- both
18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
- dont own one yet
19. FAVORITE DRINK
- water
20. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I?
- would spend it more wisely
21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
- yeah
22. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE??
-dunno
23. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED...
- 8? around there..
24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
-soccer, F1
25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU...
- hi
26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
- nothing
27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL_OVER OR UNDER?
- ?
28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
- don't know

Stezagud
14-07-2004, 11:56
1. WHERE ARE YOU?
- at home
2. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO?
- my sister
3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE?
- cold.. its summer now :rolleyes:
4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE?
- LOTR
5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
- A concise History of Scotland (i dont know why either ;) )
6. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
- Monopoly
7. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
- not bought any for years
8. FAVORITE SMELLS?
- success !
9. COMFORT FOODS?
- full English breakfast
10. FAVORITE SOUNDS
- songs
11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
- getting hit by a football in the er..sensitive regions :mad:
12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
- i need more sleep
13. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE??
- Domino's Pizza :cool:
14. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME??
- Mini-Ste ??
15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY.?
- I'd buy more things :cool:
16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL??
- no, thats illegal :eek:
17. STORMS ARE COOL OR SCARY??
- cool
18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
- aint got one
19. FAVORITE DRINK
- pineapple juice
20. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I?
- would get more sleep :D
21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
- NO ! broccoli = :yuck:
22. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE??
- white like an albino :rock3:
23. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED...
- 1
24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
- football
25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU...
- no
26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
- clothes
27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL_OVER OR UNDER?
- ?
28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
- N/A

ariel
14-07-2004, 12:09
1. WHERE ARE YOU?
- at home in my room
2. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO?
- maya...my best friend
3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE?
- sunny and hot
4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE?
- i guess passion of the christ or was it lotr3?????not sure
5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
- Stephen King...bag of bones
6. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
- monopoly
7. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
- hmmm....i guess the types of cosmo or good football ones..if any at all
8. FAVORITE SMELLS?
- D&G Light Blue
9. COMFORT FOODS?
-fruits and coca cola....not together of course
10. FAVORITE SOUNDS
- milan supportes when we score,and music :D
11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
- opposition supporters doing same to us(agree again) and when you miss people you like
12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
- depends on what`s currently of great importance in my life....i`ll only say that since exams passed i`m now concentrating on certain person,male of course :D and therefore....you get the point
13. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE??
- i don`t like fast food
14. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME??
- highly likely any name of milan players...andriy is an option cos it can be translated in few languages :D but also...stephen/alexandar(or alessandro)/dejan,if a girl angela/nina/adrianna...i don`t know honestly
15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY.?
- i'd give some of it to charity
16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL??
- yes.....a dolphin toy
17. STORMS ARE COOL OR SCARY??
- cool
18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR??
- fiat punto was the first car i was driving since i took my driving lessons on it....but my 1st car was octavia(skoda) and i hope soon i`ll get fabia cos we sold octavia lately.....
19. FAVORITE DRINK
- always....coca-cola
20. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I?
- would travel around the world all the time
21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
- no...only if mum says i must cos there`s nothing else to eat in the house :D
22. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE??
-if somebody told me what suits me best(a professional i mean) i`d dye it that way....
23. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED...
- just my town
24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
-football/f1/basketball/volleyball/boxing/karate
25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU...
- one nice thing :D
26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
- dead body :D
27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL_OVER OR UNDER?
- ??????
28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
- i didn`t mail it to anyone

Reza
14-07-2004, 12:33
Ok here we go ;)

1. WHERE ARE YOU?
-at home
2. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO?
-a friend on messenger
3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE?
-muggy
4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE?
-Fahrenheit 9/11
5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
-Right now more geeky stuff....
6. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
-Risk
7. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
-World Soccer, by far the best IMO
8. FAVORITE SMELLS?
-good food :D
9. COMFORT FOODS?
-Pepsi and more Pepsi :D :D
10. FAVORITE SOUNDS
-Agree with others, sounds after a goal is scored (by us ofcourse)
11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
-too many things.....
12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
-'someone', lol
13. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE??
-I rarely go anymore, Pizza is not fast food is it?
14. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME??
-good question ;)
15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY.?
-helping others as much as as I can.
16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL??
-No
17. STORMS ARE COOL OR SCARY??
-cool
18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR??
-Civic
19. FAVORITE DRINK
-Pepsi ofcourse
20. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I?
-more fun stuff...
21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
-??? yes I have eaten the stems
22. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE??
-I wouldn't
23. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED...
-too many, few months or years in so many places ....Tehran, Istanbul, Ankara, Montreal, Toronto, London and more...
24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
-football(soccer) and Hockey
25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU...
-nice person
26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
-full of emptiness, whatever that means ;)
27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL_OVER OR UNDER?
-???
28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
-N/A

Inferno
14-07-2004, 13:15
ffffff.... nothing beats an afternoon sleep

ok now that i'm awake and focused I notice I misinterpreted two things :o.... one its board game... well its definitely SHESH-BESH. or as you people call it Backgammon. :rotfl:

two its storm.. don't know why but I thought about something else... he he he... well its none. not cool and not scary. well actually Tornados are pretty cool. not that we have those in the middle east.(thank god for that... we have enought troubles :rolleyes: )

Jim_UK
14-07-2004, 15:53
1. WHERE ARE YOU?
In a small room at home
2. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO?
My dad
3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE?
Dry .. but cloudy ... a little humid
4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE?
An Angeline Jolie one i think.
5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I'm not
6. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Any
7. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
See the other list.
8. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Food, nice perfume on nice women, cut grass
9. COMFORT FOODS?
Don't have any
10. FAVORITE SOUNDS
"You're so good at this" :D
11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
"You're so bad at this" :tong:
12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
"Don't go back to sleep, must get up"
13. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE??
Mcdonalds maybe ... i don't go that often anymore
14. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME??
I need to find a wife first
15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY.?
I'd feel less under pressure
16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL??
No
17. STORMS ARE COOL OR SCARY??
Cool aslong as they're on tv
18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR??
Never had one
19. FAVORITE DRINK
See other list
20. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I?
would develop a way to live forever
21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
Yes, when i eat broccoli
22. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE??
Slightly darker than it is now
23. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED...
None
24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
See other list
25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU...
----
26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
Carpet
27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL_OVER OR UNDER?
Toilet paper and under .... have you ever tried wiping your bum with a paper towel ? It's so rough and coarse ... is that what you wanted to hear for this question ?
28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
------------

Nova
14-07-2004, 16:41
1. WHERE ARE YOU?
-My room
2. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO?
- Gf , I drove her home
3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE?
- Rainy !!! it's summer for crying out loud !!!! :mad:
4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE?
- Shrek 2
5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
- The hobbit
6. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
- I don't have any
7. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
- don't have one
8. FAVORITE SMELLS?
- Dolce & gabana, oh yeah baby !! :D
9. COMFORT FOODS?
- cheetos chips ;)
10. FAVORITE SOUNDS
- greek people talking
11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
- being cheated
12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
- GOOD MORNING BELGIUM !!!!!
13. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE??
- Goodies in greece ;) ehehe
14. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME??
- Alèxandros & Larissa
15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY.?
- ... Goodbye Belgium !!! :D yeah baby !!!!!
16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL??
- hehehehehehehehhe :D no
17. STORMS ARE COOL OR SCARY??
- Cool
18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR??
- Audi a4
19. FAVORITE DRINK
- Fanta sapaya , Pisang Ambon and Martini bianco :cheers:
20. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I?
- :dontkn:
21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
- Yeah
22. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE??
- the same color I have now ... brown ;)
23. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED...
- 1
24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
- Football , tennis
25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU...
- Jodeleihiehoeeeee !!!!
26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
- nothing
27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL_OVER OR UNDER?
- Under ?? :D
28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
- ??

Lombardia
14-07-2004, 16:48
10. FAVORITE SOUNDS
"You're so good at this" :D
11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
"You're so bad at this" :tong:

WEL_OVER OR UNDER?
Toilet paper and under .... have you ever tried wiping your bum with a paper towel ? It's so rough and coarse ... is that what you wanted to hear for this question ?

------------
hahahahahahhahahahahahaha :respect: :dielaugh:

Jim_UK
14-07-2004, 17:36
I just put the first thing that came into my head :D

paolobalde
14-07-2004, 17:40
WHERE ARE YOU?At home
2. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO? my mother
3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE?
downpour ....
4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE? means girls with lindsay lohan
5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Stupid white men michael moore
6. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Monolopy
7. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? anything abt football...
8. FAVORITE SMELLS? Pizza
9. COMFORT FOODS? chocolate and ice cream
10. FAVORITE SOUNDS Music
11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? mourning
12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU
WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Another hours sleep
13. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?? KFC
14. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?? Michael Paolo Schumacher Maldini
15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD A LOT OF
MONEY.I'd buy Paolo Maldini
16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?? There on the floor
17. STORMS ARE COOL OR SCARY??
indoor- cool
outdoor-scary
18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?? N/A
19. FAVORITE DRINK Bulmers
20. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I?
would sleep
21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Yes
22. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT
WOULD YOU CHOOSE?? Purple
23. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU
LIVED...0
24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Football !!!!
25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT
THIS TO YOU... Friendly
26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? Teddies
27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL_OVER OR UNDER? N/A
28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S
MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? N/A

Sandra
14-07-2004, 20:14
i can only do one per night, sorry..

housin7
14-07-2004, 21:16
19. FAVORITE DRINK
- Fanta sapaya , Pisang Ambon and Martini bianco :cheers:


Nova, what kind of drink is that? Strangely in my country it meant "banana".

anyway cheers mate :cheers:

argo
15-07-2004, 07:17
Nova, what kind of drink is that? Strangely in my country it meant "banana".

anyway cheers mate :cheers:
Hahahaha..
maybe that kinda drink is imported from Indonesia.
I don't like Pisang Ambon b/c i had it TOO MUCH in my life. :D

Cheers, Marco...


1. WHERE ARE YOU?
- at my friend's house
2. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO?
- my host friend
3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE?
- pretty hot, maybe the rain will fall soon.
4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE?
- i can't remember it clearly, it was months ago. :D
5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
- Men of Metal - Horrace Burrow. It's about some robot sightings near to Oxford, West London.
6. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
- Anybody beats my roulette record? (r u reading, Lorenzo?? :) )
7. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
- Automobile and Cars and Drivers
8. FAVORITE SMELLS?
- Women's
9. COMFORT FOODS?
- anything allowed in my religion. ;)
10. FAVORITE SOUNDS
- final whistle when Milan are leading. :)
11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
- why i'm not dead yet? :D
12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
- shalat subuh, then.. sleep again.
13. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE??
- I don't have any...
14. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME??
- Paolo Inzaghi? :D
15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY.?
- I will go to Mecca, Milan and Manchester!!!!
16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL??
- Absolutely NO!!!
17. STORMS ARE COOL OR SCARY??
- when i'm at home it would be cool, but when i'm on the road it would be scary.
18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR??
- Daihatsu. then i sold it to defray my study.
19. FAVORITE DRINK
- Nescafé
20. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I?
- would take a long long sleep. ;)
21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
- pardon me?
22. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE??
- nothing.
23. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED...
- 2
24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
- football and racing
25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU...
- pls, DO NOT EVER do this again! ;)
26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
- books
27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL_OVER OR UNDER?
- What? enough!!!! :irritate:
28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
- That's it.... I QUIT!!!!

:mad:

heidi azalea
15-07-2004, 08:36
First of all, thank you for all ppl who post to this thread..... :sweeteye: :heart:

25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU...
- Jodeleihiehoeeeee !!!!


What's that, Marco ???? Is it in Greek ????? Anyway, thanks !
I just put the first thing that came into my head :D
Then you should try to read my latest post in Knowledge United thread...:D

Ok here we go ;)
25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU...
-nice person


Thanksssssss :D :)

25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU...
- hello!


25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU...
- hi




Hi...Ciao...Salut.... anything similar to hello...:D
BTW, Housin7, you love the name calvin...me too :D

Nova
15-07-2004, 10:22
What's that, Marco ???? Is it in Greek ????? Anyway, thanks !

ehhh , it's not greek :D don't you know how german or swiss or austrian people sing in the mountains ?? :D jodeleihiehoeeeeeeeee !!! :zany:

Nova
15-07-2004, 10:25
Nova, what kind of drink is that? Strangely in my country it meant "banana".

anyway cheers mate :cheers:


well , it's a liquer :D and it's green , oh yeah ! ;)
and it taste like banana :D but it's best you'de mix it with orange juice :)
now look what you did , you made me all thirsty :D hehehe
take care :cool:

housin7
15-07-2004, 10:27
well , it's a liquer :D and it's green , oh yeah ! ;)
and it taste like banana :D but it's best you'de mix it with orange juice :)
now look what you did , you made me all thirsty :D hehehe
take care :cool:

Lets cheers then :cheers:

Hmm.. wonder how it looks, sounds interesting.. ;)

argo
15-07-2004, 10:34
:D
I know what's on your mind, Housin..
You must be wondering "how come banana and orange are mixed to be a juicy drink?"

Hahaha..
Sekarang kamu tahu kalo jodohnya Pisang itu Jeruuukk.. :rotfl:

:rotfl:
still wondering what the taste would be...

housin7
15-07-2004, 10:41
:D
I know what's on your mind, Housin..
You must be wondering "how come banana and orange are mixed to be a juicy drink?"

Hahaha..
Sekarang kamu tahu kalo jodohnya Pisang itu Jeruuukk.. :rotfl:

:rotfl:
still wondering what the taste would be...

:finger: what are you trying to imply go? :grinser:

It's not juicy right? I thought it's alcoholic? :eek:

argo
15-07-2004, 11:06
...
It's not juicy right? I thought it's alcoholic? :eek:
Well, I'd love to try some... ;)

wait.. I don't think so..
I'm afraid my stomach would reject that taste. :D

ACMILAN1983
15-07-2004, 14:19
Heidi's questions continue...

1. WHERE ARE YOU?
- at home
2. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO?
- my brother
3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE?
- raining...it is England, what do you expect
4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE?
- can't remember
5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
- Batman: Child of Dreams
6. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
- probably chess, although I'm not any good
7. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
- don't really have one
8. FAVORITE SMELLS?
- anything nice
9. COMFORT FOODS?
- Don't really have any
10. FAVORITE SOUNDS
- anything nice
11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
- having problems with people you care about
12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
- I don't think in the morning.
13. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE??
- KFC
14. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME??
- dunno
15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY.?
- i'd be rich
16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL??
- No
17. STORMS ARE COOL OR SCARY??
- they're ok, not scary
18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR??
- Peugeot 306
19. FAVORITE DRINK
- dunno
20. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I?
- would look to expand my mind
21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
- yes
22. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE??
- dunno, probably something quite natural
23. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED...
- 2
24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
-football
25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU...
- She likes to ask a lot of fun yet odd questions
26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
- old games consoles, old school work and probably a monster called bob
27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL_OVER OR UNDER?
- huh?
28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
- I don't email stuff like this

Nova
15-07-2004, 20:16
Lets cheers then :cheers:

Hmm.. wonder how it looks, sounds interesting.. ;)

it looks wonderfull !!! :rock3: pisang ambon rules !!! yeah baby !! :zany:

argo
16-07-2004, 06:22
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
i see.. i see...
OMG.. it contains alcohol 21 % V/V

It's really funny how "Pisang Ambon" can make somebody flying. :D
gimme some, Marco.. :)

rossoneroid
17-07-2004, 23:52
1. WHERE ARE YOU?
My room

2. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO?
My dad

3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE?
Hot

4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE?
Eiffel I'm In Love

5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Meitantei Conan no.39

6. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
n/a

7. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
football

8. FAVORITE SMELLS?
nothing special

9. COMFORT FOODS?
Should be 100% Halal

10.FAVORITE SOUNDS?
My poly ringtones..

11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
I dont have a clue

12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU
WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
What time is it ???

13. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE??
nothing special

14. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME??
In Javanese tradition, we shouldn't give a name to someone that not already born.

15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY.?"
I'm thx for 4JJI SWT

16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL??
No

17. STORMS ARE COOL OR SCARY??
It's so d@mned cool

18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR??
Nope, still use my dad's Toyota Corona

19. FAVORITE DRINK?
Chocolate milk

20. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I?"
Should use it for do some good things.

21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
What is the stem? If broccoli, rarely.

22. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE??
I used to have a crew cut style (kinda army look), so natural color.

23. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED...
1

24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
Football, the beautiful game

25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU...
Hi, Heidi, nice to meet you.

26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
Dirts

27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL_OVER OR UNDER?
n/a

28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Dont have idea.

Kui
19-02-2005, 08:46
1. WHERE ARE YOU? At work Shhhhh!
2. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO? A co-worker. Told her she looking GOOD today!
3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE?
Weather is always the same in Hawaii.
4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE? Wow! It has been awhile.
5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Ku Kanaka (Stand Proud!)
6. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Monopoly
7. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Forbes, Fortune, Forza Milan
8. FAVORITE SMELLS? Food
9. COMFORT FOODS? Any Kind
10. FAVORITE SOUNDS Ocean
11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? :Stress
12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU
WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Cigarettes LOL! :r11:
13. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?? I eat out all the time! Hmm? Toughone!

14. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?? Michael
15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD A LOT OF
MONEY.?
The last people to know would be my family
16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?? No.
17. STORMS ARE COOL OR SCARY??
Cool!
18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?? BMW
19. FAVORITE DRINK: COCA COLA
20. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I?
I would take my sweet A$$ time doing it.
21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Yes
22. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT
WOULD YOU CHOOSE?? My natural color
23. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU
LIVED...2
24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? All sports
25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT
THIS TO YOU... You can dress down a bit girl!
26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? Nothing
27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL_OVER OR UNDER? Toilet paper. As long as the frickin bum is clean, I'd do it standing on my head!
28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S
MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Don't ever send this kind of thing to me agian! :neww:

Angel_Cic
19-02-2005, 11:24
1. WHERE ARE YOU?
- at home in my little computer area
2. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO?
- both parents
3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE?
- with windchill factor -13, but sunny
4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE?
- last night--->the boogie man (not that scary)
5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
- the glass house by nino ricci
6. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
- clue
7. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
- elle girl and seventeen
8. FAVORITE SMELLS?
- vanilla
9. COMFORT FOODS?
-CHIPS!!!!
10. FAVORITE SOUNDS
- instrumental music
11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
- a few...one of them being cheated and lied to;)
12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
-"how cold is it?" and "what am i gonna wear?"
13. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE??
- i don't really go out to fast food places, but i guess i'd say wendy's
14. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME??
- kristina for a girl and danilo for a boy
15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY.?
- i'd be living in europe
16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL??
- yes: one big polar bear and a small brown bear :sweeteye:
17. STORMS ARE COOL OR SCARY??
- both...they're cool when you're not alone
18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR??
- pffft...need my license first :D
19. FAVORITE DRINK
- ummmm rootbeer, or vanilla milkshakes
20. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I?
- would go visit my family and friends (draganina) in scg...at least for the weekend :)
21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
- yes, i don't mind them
22. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE??
-a shade lighter, shade darker, or a reddish colour
23. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED...
- 3 (one in montenegro and 2 in canada)
24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
-football/basketball/swimming
25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU...
- hello! :wave:
26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
- old notes from my friends that we'd write in class and some old projects from school
27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL_OVER OR UNDER?
- huh?
28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
-YOU!

mk18
19-02-2005, 11:49
1. WHERE ARE YOU? home, in brothers room to be specific
2. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO? my mom
3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE?
normal, kinda dark now
4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE? ehm its been a while now, last one was i think white chicks
5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? dont read books
6. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? MONOPOLY!!
7. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? champions
8. FAVORITE SMELLS? cigar
9. COMFORT FOODS? nutella, ice cream.. chocoaltes in general
10. FAVORITE SOUNDS? axl rose's voice
11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? having too much homework
12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU
WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? F**K SCHOOL and is milan playing today???
13. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?? milano (dont think it has branches all over the world)
14. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?? karim
15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD A LOT OF
MONEY.?
I too would want to buy AC Milan
16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?? no i dont but i sleep with my blanket, its a blanket i had since i was born and i cannot sleep properly without it.
17. STORMS ARE COOL OR SCARY?? i have no idea (weird question)
18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?? i dont have one, but i just turned 18 and were getting the new mercedes g-class, so thats probably gonna be my first car
19. FAVORITE DRINK? greadine with 7-up
20. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I?
will go to cuba with my friends
21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? no i hate vegtables
22. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT
WOULD YOU CHOOSE?? dunno, probably flashy pink just to piss off my dad, or maybe rodman style (u know the mix of colours)
23. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU
LIVED... 0, just amman
24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Football offcourse
25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT
THIS TO YOU... ehmmm PINK
26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? a football
27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL_OVER OR UNDER? what?!?!?!
28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S
MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? this is not an email so...

Kui
19-02-2005, 11:53
Regarding question #27 people. The question asks what style do you use when wiping your A$$ and hopefully you use toilet paper.

Angel_Cic
19-02-2005, 19:19
16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?? no i dont but i sleep with my blanket, its a blanket i had since i was born and i cannot sleep properly without it.


that's so cute :) when i was little, i used to have a small pillow that i'd sleep with and carry it all over the house. unfortunetly it got too old and we just had to throw it out :moan:

rae
21-02-2005, 11:49
1. WHERE ARE YOU?
- in university [75 per cent of my posts are written here ;) ]
2. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO?
- friend [we are studying the same thing]
3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE?
- about -3 degrees Celcius and everywhere is snow
4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE?
- dont recall exactly... maybe Basin [french erotic]
5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
- Talisman by Walter Scott [in english, 1925 edition]
6. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
- Monopoly
7. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
- Playboy, Penthouse etc. :D
8. FAVORITE SMELLS?
- girlfriends perfume [not orginal :) ]
9. COMFORT FOODS?
- Fettuccine :mex:
10. FAVORITE SOUNDS
- my girlfried's sighs when we are making love :kiss2:
11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
- lose yer relative
12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
- it is so early... I need some more slumber... :stress:
13. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE??
- pizza
14. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME??
- If girl - Maria or Julia, if boy - Alessandro or Sebastian etc.
15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY.?
- silly speculation for now cuz I do not have em...
16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL??
- Nop
17. STORMS ARE COOL OR SCARY??
- cool
18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR??
- dont have yet
19. FAVORITE DRINK
- mate&guarana tea
20. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I?
- again silly speculations...
21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
- dont like em though circumstances coerce me to do that
22. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE??
- black
23. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED...
- at least 7 or more
24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
- football&f1&basketball
25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU...
- love ya babe :kiss: : haha:
26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
- thick layer of dust
27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL_OVER OR UNDER?
- What? [btw, I need to buy some cuz I have consumed all :D ] aaaah... now I understand... [maybe not] is it how you weep yer ass... am I right :rotfl: .... so as a man I do it over :neww: :haha:
28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
- donno maybe only fperson wit humour sence

mk18
21-02-2005, 12:35
that's so cute :) when i was little, i used to have a small pillow that i'd sleep with and carry it all over the house. unfortunetly it got too old and we just had to throw it out :moan:

yeah try telling that to my brother and sisters, they hate the blanket, i get lazy when its around me, so they always make fun of me :delol: ... they used to say im like that guy from charlie brown, his friend, lynace (dunno how to spell it), only my blanket is brown and has a bear with a popsicle on it and is riding a unicycle

this is a picture my brother did after i kept annoying him on msn



my brothers picture (http://server2.uploadit.org/files/mohammadk18-hammoudeh.jpg)


hammoudeh is a common nickname here for mohammad.. eventhough hes making fun of me its really funny though HAHAHA!!! :D

Rapierist
21-02-2005, 15:16
1. WHERE ARE YOU? - home

2. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO? -my mother

3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE? - nice and cool

4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE? - ocean's eleven......2/3 years ago

5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? - Advanced Java 2 Platform How to Program

6. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? - none

7. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? - don't read any

8. FAVORITE SMELLS? - er.....paint?

9. COMFORT FOODS? - what exactly are comfort foods? food i like: the local food here.

10. FAVORITE SOUNDS - of the busy city

11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? - losing someone you care about

12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? - sh1t!!! I overslept!

13. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?? - the pizza here is way too expensive for the common folk, so I'd say the roadside food wagon. Sure its gambling with malaria, but it is an experience.

14. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?? - never really thought about it

15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY.? - I'd want even more

16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?? - No

17. STORMS ARE COOL OR SCARY?? - Cool.

18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? - can't drive. and too poor.

19. FAVORITE DRINK - water

20. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I? - I already have too much time. I'm taking this weird questionnaire.

21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? - I don't even know what broccoli looks like.

22. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?? - hmm, perhaps black, but only after it starts greying.

23. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED... - two

24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? - football

25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU... -er.....why?

26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? - no bed. I sleep on a rug on the floor.

27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL_OVER OR UNDER? - ugh....none of your business!

28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? - I probably won't be mailing this to anyone. I don't know many people.

Rapierist
21-02-2005, 15:18
that guy from charlie brown, his friend, lynace (dunno how to spell it),

That guy is from 'Peanuts', and his name is spelt 'Linus'.
I love that comic strip. And Calvin and Hobbes.

birge
22-02-2005, 09:56
1. WHERE ARE YOU?
- at home
2. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO?
- my flatmate
3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE?
- about -9 degrees, so damn cold
4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE?
- it´s been a while...Troy in the summer (for Brad Pitt`s sake)
5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
- Understanding International relations by Chris Brown
6. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
- Monopoly
7. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
- Vanity Fair (Italian edition)
8. FAVORITE SMELLS?
- any kind of good food will do, hahah
9. COMFORT FOODS?
- chocolate
10. FAVORITE SOUNDS
- the silence
11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
- losing someone important to you
12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
- where`s that damn alarm clock..
13. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE??
- I don´t eat fast food, but Pizza a taglio
14. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME??
- Haven´t really decided yet, and depends on the father as well, but maybe Malte or Massimiliano for a boy and Unna or Izabella for a girl.
15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY.?
- I´d move back to Rome"
16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL??
- Yes ( a pink moose called Bruce ;)
17. STORMS ARE COOL OR SCARY??
- both
18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR??
- don`t have one and I don´t I´ll ever be needing one living in a big city
19. FAVORITE DRINK
- diet coke
20. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I?
- I do have the time so no need for ifs
21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
- yes i do
22. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE??
- well, I can dye my hair any way I wish and even at the moment it is dyed (with to colours, other being blond)
23. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED...
- three
24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
- football absolutely, but really I was any sport on tv
25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU...
- no one sent it to me, so no need to be polite :cool:
26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
- bags of different kinds and my dirty laundry -basket
27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL_OVER OR UNDER?
- my ass, my business :gun:
28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
- eh...

derekhski
22-02-2005, 13:30
1. WHERE ARE YOU? My Office at Work, Portland Oregon USA
2. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO? One of my coworkers, that also does logistics management (over the phone)
3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE? Sunny, warming up slowly. It was cold over night 1-3 C, but should be as warm as 15-25 today. Sunny and dry, which is unussual for Oregon.
4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE? ?? DIfficult to say, Maybe the last Tolkien trilligy? Its been awhile since I have attended a film.
5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Signal and Noise, about the first Atlantic cable expedition, fiction.
6. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Chess
7. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? SkiRacing (Alpine racing mag in USA).
8. FAVORITE SMELLS? Fresh Bread baking.
9. COMFORT FOODS? Ice Cream
10. FAVORITE SOUNDS The forest during a rain storm
11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Loss of freindship and/or loved one.
12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU
WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Turn off that noisy allarm clock......then Sex (I'm a male, what did you expect).....
13. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?? Any Burito stand (mexican)
14. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?? Some nice sounding French name....
15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD A LOT OF
MONEY.? I would live in Italy, Near the Beach, Riviara or Abruzzo, Own a little Hotel with a bar, have season tickets to Milan, and ski in the Dolomites in winter. :1d31:
16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?? NO!
17. STORMS ARE COOL OR SCARY?? Cool or interesting, especially if you are in the heart of the storm.
18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?? 1972 Honda cvcc, but I owned a motorcycle first 500cc Road cycle.
19. FAVORITE DRINK Coffee with lots of cream, or VodKa
20. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I? Would spend more time volunteering my time for others, currently only 16 hours a week, 6 months of the year.
21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? YES.
22. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT
WOULD YOU CHOOSE?? Never Dyed it, but maybe "suicide blonde"
23. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU
LIVED... 2
24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Futball, also Alpine ski racing.
25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT
THIS TO YOU. Freindly
26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? Only shoes.
27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL_OVER OR UNDER? Under.
28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S
MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? (have not sent to anyone.)

mk18
22-02-2005, 13:59
27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL_OVER OR UNDER?
- my ass, my business :gun:


and that handball referees business as well



:guw:

Peachtot
24-02-2005, 02:00
1. WHERE ARE YOU? - internet cafe

2. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO? - the waiter

3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE? - pretty hot

4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE? - ocean's twelve

5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? - none

6. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? - none

7. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? - none

8. FAVORITE SMELLS? - body soap or bvlgari men

9. COMFORT FOODS? - foods that's not spicy

10. FAVORITE SOUNDS - intro of 'jump around', just like satanic celebration

11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? - waiting

12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? - damn....will i be late...

13. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?? - none

14. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?? - boban

15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY.? - i'll be in san siro watching them play

16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?? - No

17. STORMS ARE COOL OR SCARY?? - scary...it's not cool....look the tsunamis in indian ocean...terrible

18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? - not yet

19. FAVORITE DRINK - iced chocolate without milk

20. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I? - I fill this nasty trivia completely

21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? - yap...sometimes

22. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?? - blueberry

23. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED... - 4 I think

24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? - football

25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU... -none sent to me...i read it..and damn... i fill it for the 2nd time

26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? - dust.... hahaha...

27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL_OVER OR UNDER? - noc.

28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? - I ever read and fill this trivia at my work intranet (in indonesian language)... and 1 member said that he took 50 sec to answer

birge
24-02-2005, 04:28
and that handball referees business as well



:guw:

Football referee, my friend, football referee.