![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2004
![]() |
self trivia !
Enjoy this trivia !!!!
1. WHERE ARE YOU? internet cafe ![]() 2. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO? my junior ( not to reveal her name because she's an innocent babe ) 3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE? it seems that a downpour will happen tonite.... 4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE? N/A I'm only watching DVD... ![]() 5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Mighty Collision between Two Worlds 6. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? N/A 7. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? anything abt football... ![]() 8. FAVORITE SMELLS? the wet ground during rainfall, the smoke from burned dry woods 9. COMFORT FOODS? foods which come across my mind when I want to eat it ! 10. FAVORITE SOUNDS the rhythm of palm trees leaves when wind blows at it 11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? ( thanks to MM smilies )12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Morning Praying !!!! Am I late for it ???? 13. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?? my own refrigerator ![]() 14. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?? Osama Ben Laden...??? LOL !15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY.? I want to buy AC Milan from Berlusconi ! 16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?? Aha, yeah ! 17. STORMS ARE COOL OR SCARY?? indoor- cool outdoor-scary 18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?? N/A 19. FAVORITE DRINK sky juice 20. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I? will do whatever things I want... 21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? as a hobbit, why don't ???? 22. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?? pass.. Let my hair in it's natural color..! 23. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED...3 24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Football !!!! 25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU... Unspeakable.... 26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? papers, my spectacles, books 27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL_OVER OR UNDER? N/A 28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? This is the first time I'm forwarding it to ppl...so what can I expected from it ????? BTW, to the next reader, Why dun you answering the same questions as I did ?????
__________________
"I am not really a strong fans of anything (even Doraemon), as physicist like me tends to take thing with a casual heart and with less 'feeling'. "-T.L.Yoon- http://alinehumaira.multiply.com http://alinehumaira.blogdrive.com WOMAN ! WITHOUT HER, MAN IS NOTHING !!!!!!!!!! MilanMania : Relax, Respect, Respond![]() Our responsible is to make ourselves better and others happier. PEACE ON EARTH !
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
1. WHERE ARE YOU?
- Now at home 2. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO? - Father just a minute ago… asked him if he wants to drink coffee too. 3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE? - Hot. Damn ****ing hot. 4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE? - Don’t remember. 5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? - None. Just read bull**** here and I reply to it now. 6. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? - Don’t have. Tried the arcade at first and on the way got myself a Champion cup :P 7. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? - motocar 8. FAVORITE SMELLS? - marijuanna, hashish... ect. he he he 9. COMFORT FOODS? - I have a special food at Friday noon ever since I was born… it’s a turkish food. very comforting. ![]() 10. FAVORITE SOUNDS - My engine 11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? - too many. 12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? - Work ![]() 13. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?? - Shawarma ![]() 14. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?? - N/A 15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY.? - it would help me a lot. 16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?? - No 17. STORMS ARE COOL OR SCARY?? - cool and scary 18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?? - Volkswagen beetle. with thick tires ![]() 19. FAVORITE DRINK - Water 20. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I? - would **** a lot more then recently... 21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? - what? 22. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?? - natural is best. 23. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED... - 2 24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? - Calcio plus some more 25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU... - What? 26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? - my shoes... 27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL_OVER OR UNDER? - What? 28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? - What? and now a good sleep ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2004
Fave Players: sheva robert ballack boban
![]() |
1. WHERE ARE YOU?
- at home in computer room 2. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO? - dragana on msn, or sister, when she came into the room! 3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE? - raining again 4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE? - troy 5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? - breaking da vinci's code 6. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? - monopoly i guess 7. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? - f1 racing 8. FAVORITE SMELLS? - girlfriends perfume 9. COMFORT FOODS? -steak and chips 10. FAVORITE SOUNDS - milan supportes when we score 11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? - opposition supporters doign same to us! 12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? - not answering that! 13. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?? - burger king 14. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?? - andriy or zvonomir 15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY.? - i'd be rich 16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?? - No 17. STORMS ARE COOL OR SCARY?? - cool 18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?? - fiat punto 19. FAVORITE DRINK - cocktails 20. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I? - would learn to fly aeroplane 21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? - yes 22. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?? -red and black 23. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED... - 2 24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? -football/f1/hockey 25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU... - hello! 26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? - dust 27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL_OVER OR UNDER? - What? 28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? - didn't |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Fave Players: Bierhoff+Sheva
![]() |
1. WHERE ARE YOU?
- at home in my room 2. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO? - my gf on the fone.. midnight call rocks lol 3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE? - cold.. its winter now 4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE? - Prince and Me ( I know it's a girl's movie, my gf wanna watch it it's nice btw )5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? - Chicken soup for teenage soul, doraemon, slam dunk, many comic books 6. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? - Risk! and monopoly 7. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? - nah.. not buying anymore 8. FAVORITE SMELLS? - my perfume, Escape by CK ![]() 9. COMFORT FOODS? -rice or anything that my mum cooks for me 10. FAVORITE SOUNDS - songs 11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? - getting hurt or betrayed 12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? - wad time is it? 13. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?? - macca 14. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?? - calvin? (I like Calvin and Hobbes alot) 15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY.? - 16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?? - haha.. 17. STORMS ARE COOL OR SCARY?? - both 18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? - dont own one yet 19. FAVORITE DRINK - water 20. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I? - would spend it more wisely 21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? - yeah 22. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?? -dunno 23. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED... - 8? around there.. 24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? -soccer, F1 25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU... - hi 26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? - nothing 27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL_OVER OR UNDER? - ? 28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? - don't know
__________________
Sorry Dzeko, but we've already signed Christian Vieri, please come back when you're forty and free
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
![]() |
1. WHERE ARE YOU?
- at home 2. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO? - my sister 3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE? - cold.. its summer now ![]() 4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE? - LOTR 5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? - A concise History of Scotland (i dont know why either )6. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? - Monopoly 7. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? - not bought any for years 8. FAVORITE SMELLS? - success ! 9. COMFORT FOODS? - full English breakfast 10. FAVORITE SOUNDS - songs 11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? - getting hit by a football in the er..sensitive regions ![]() 12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? - i need more sleep 13. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?? - Domino's Pizza 14. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?? - Mini-Ste ?? 15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY.? - I'd buy more things ![]() 16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?? - no, thats illegal ![]() 17. STORMS ARE COOL OR SCARY?? - cool 18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? - aint got one 19. FAVORITE DRINK - pineapple juice 20. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I? - would get more sleep ![]() 21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? - NO ! broccoli = 22. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?? - white like an albino 23. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED... - 1 24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? - football 25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU... - no 26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? - clothes 27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL_OVER OR UNDER? - ? 28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? - N/A
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: Novi Sad,Serbia/Florence,Italy
Fave Players: Maldini,Billy,Baresi,Nesta
![]() |
1. WHERE ARE YOU?
- at home in my room 2. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO? - maya...my best friend 3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE? - sunny and hot 4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE? - i guess passion of the christ or was it lotr3?????not sure 5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? - Stephen King...bag of bones 6. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? - monopoly 7. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? - hmmm....i guess the types of cosmo or good football ones..if any at all 8. FAVORITE SMELLS? - D&G Light Blue 9. COMFORT FOODS? -fruits and coca cola....not together of course 10. FAVORITE SOUNDS - milan supportes when we score,and music 11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? - opposition supporters doing same to us(agree again) and when you miss people you like 12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? - depends on what`s currently of great importance in my life....i`ll only say that since exams passed i`m now concentrating on certain person,male of course and therefore....you get the point13. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?? - i don`t like fast food 14. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?? - highly likely any name of milan players...andriy is an option cos it can be translated in few languages but also...stephen/alexandar(or alessandro)/dejan,if a girl angela/nina/adrianna...i don`t know honestly15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY.? - i'd give some of it to charity 16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?? - yes.....a dolphin toy 17. STORMS ARE COOL OR SCARY?? - cool 18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?? - fiat punto was the first car i was driving since i took my driving lessons on it....but my 1st car was octavia(skoda) and i hope soon i`ll get fabia cos we sold octavia lately..... 19. FAVORITE DRINK - always....coca-cola 20. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I? - would travel around the world all the time 21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? - no...only if mum says i must cos there`s nothing else to eat in the house 22. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?? -if somebody told me what suits me best(a professional i mean) i`d dye it that way.... 23. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED... - just my town 24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? -football/f1/basketball/volleyball/boxing/karate 25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU... - one nice thing 26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? - dead body 27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL_OVER OR UNDER? - ?????? 28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? - i didn`t mail it to anyone
__________________
`You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you meet a prince`
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Ok here we go
![]() 1. WHERE ARE YOU? -at home 2. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO? -a friend on messenger 3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE? -muggy 4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE? -Fahrenheit 9/11 5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? -Right now more geeky stuff.... 6. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? -Risk 7. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? -World Soccer, by far the best IMO 8. FAVORITE SMELLS? -good food ![]() 9. COMFORT FOODS? -Pepsi and more Pepsi ![]() 10. FAVORITE SOUNDS -Agree with others, sounds after a goal is scored (by us ofcourse) 11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? -too many things..... 12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? -'someone', lol 13. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?? -I rarely go anymore, Pizza is not fast food is it? 14. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?? -good question ![]() 15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY.? -helping others as much as as I can. 16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?? -No 17. STORMS ARE COOL OR SCARY?? -cool 18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?? -Civic 19. FAVORITE DRINK -Pepsi ofcourse 20. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I? -more fun stuff... 21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? -??? yes I have eaten the stems 22. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?? -I wouldn't 23. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED... -too many, few months or years in so many places ....Tehran, Istanbul, Ankara, Montreal, Toronto, London and more... 24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? -football(soccer) and Hockey 25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU... -nice person 26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? -full of emptiness, whatever that means ![]() 27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL_OVER OR UNDER? -??? 28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? -N/A
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
ffffff.... nothing beats an afternoon sleep
ok now that i'm awake and focused I notice I misinterpreted two things .... one its board game... well its definitely SHESH-BESH. or as you people call it Backgammon. two its storm.. don't know why but I thought about something else... he he he... well its none. not cool and not scary. well actually Tornados are pretty cool. not that we have those in the middle east.(thank god for that... we have enought troubles ) |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
1. WHERE ARE YOU?
In a small room at home 2. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO? My dad 3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE? Dry .. but cloudy ... a little humid 4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE? An Angeline Jolie one i think. 5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I'm not 6. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Any 7. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? See the other list. 8. FAVORITE SMELLS? Food, nice perfume on nice women, cut grass 9. COMFORT FOODS? Don't have any 10. FAVORITE SOUNDS "You're so good at this" 11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? "You're so bad at this" ![]() 12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? "Don't go back to sleep, must get up" 13. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?? Mcdonalds maybe ... i don't go that often anymore 14. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?? I need to find a wife first 15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY.? I'd feel less under pressure 16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?? No 17. STORMS ARE COOL OR SCARY?? Cool aslong as they're on tv 18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?? Never had one 19. FAVORITE DRINK See other list 20. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I? would develop a way to live forever 21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Yes, when i eat broccoli 22. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?? Slightly darker than it is now 23. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED... None 24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? See other list 25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU... ---- 26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? Carpet 27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL_OVER OR UNDER? Toilet paper and under .... have you ever tried wiping your bum with a paper towel ? It's so rough and coarse ... is that what you wanted to hear for this question ? 28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ------------ |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Guest
|
1. WHERE ARE YOU?
-My room 2. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO? - Gf , I drove her home 3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE? - Rainy !!! it's summer for crying out loud !!!! ![]() 4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE? - Shrek 2 5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? - The hobbit 6. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? - I don't have any 7. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? - don't have one 8. FAVORITE SMELLS? - Dolce & gabana, oh yeah baby !! ![]() 9. COMFORT FOODS? - cheetos chips ![]() 10. FAVORITE SOUNDS - greek people talking 11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? - being cheated 12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? - GOOD MORNING BELGIUM !!!!! 13. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?? - Goodies in greece ehehe14. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?? - Alèxandros & Larissa 15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY.? - ... Goodbye Belgium !!! yeah baby !!!!!16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?? - hehehehehehehehhe no17. STORMS ARE COOL OR SCARY?? - Cool 18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?? - Audi a4 19. FAVORITE DRINK - Fanta sapaya , Pisang Ambon and Martini bianco 20. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I? - 21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? - Yeah 22. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?? - the same color I have now ... brown ![]() 23. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED... - 1 24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? - Football , tennis 25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU... - Jodeleihiehoeeeee !!!! 26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? - nothing 27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL_OVER OR UNDER? - Under ?? ![]() 28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? - ?? |
|
|
|
#11 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2004
Fave Players: sheva robert ballack boban
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
I just put the first thing that came into my head
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Guest
|
WHERE ARE YOU?At home
2. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO? my mother 3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE? downpour .... 4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE? means girls with lindsay lohan 5. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Stupid white men michael moore 6. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Monolopy 7. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? anything abt football... 8. FAVORITE SMELLS? Pizza 9. COMFORT FOODS? chocolate and ice cream 10. FAVORITE SOUNDS Music 11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? mourning 12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Another hours sleep 13. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?? KFC 14. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?? Michael Paolo Schumacher Maldini 15. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY.I'd buy Paolo Maldini 16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?? There on the floor 17. STORMS ARE COOL OR SCARY?? indoor- cool outdoor-scary 18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?? N/A 19. FAVORITE DRINK Bulmers 20. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I? would sleep 21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Yes 22. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?? Purple 23. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED...0 24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Football !!!! 25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU... Friendly 26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? Teddies 27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL_OVER OR UNDER? N/A 28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? N/A |
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: BRESCIA, Italia
Fave Players: Sandro Nesta
![]() ![]() |
i can only do one per night, sorry..
__________________
Non venite ad insegnarmi come dovrei vivere la mia vita.... ...se ho bisogno ve lo faccio sapere |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Fave Players: Bierhoff+Sheva
![]() |
Quote:
anyway cheers mate ![]()
__________________
Sorry Dzeko, but we've already signed Christian Vieri, please come back when you're forty and free
|
|
|
|
|