PDA

View Full Version : Milanmania Arcade


housin7
04-08-2004, 09:14
I think there should be a topic about MilanMania Arcade.. The place where some people(e.g. me :coffee: ) would spent their times on while waiting for the games/replys. It also seems that a very limited people are actually use the "challenge" sections, and probably, this topic would encourage those challenges, Tetris, stez? :) For those who have tips, please post here as well..

Anyway, what's your most and least favourite games?

argo
04-08-2004, 09:25
I quit playing Arcade since nobody takes my titles. :D

Where r u, Lorenzo? ;)

housin7
04-08-2004, 09:28
want me to take it away from u argo? :excited:

argo
04-08-2004, 09:32
be my guest, housin... I ain't playing in my own league. :D

housin7
04-08-2004, 09:35
for roulette, I was on 50000 cash then threw everything in Red boxes, but unfortunately, the number was black.. lol. I quit afterwards.. :cry:

BlackJack is quite tedious anyway.. taking too much time. vBTetris is just taking too long to beat Stez's record and I aint gonna spend that much time..
Maybe my next target should be Squirrel Soccer.. lol ;)

Milanista ID
04-08-2004, 09:57
Yang juara arcade kaya Tetris :cough* housin7*cough* :D, Roulette *cough*argo*cough* pasti Jomblo deh :D oopps :eek:, i thought this is the "Indonesians" thread :D sorry guys :D

argo
04-08-2004, 10:04
Yang juara arcade kaya Tetris :cough* housin7*cough* :D, Roulette *cough*argo*cough* pasti Jomblo deh :D oopps :eek:, i thought this is the "Indonesians" thread :D sorry guys :D
:D muke lu jauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh!!!! :pchate: :hammer:

housin: blackjack here ain't the same like the way i used to play. Max bet is just TOO SMALL, and we can't split whenever we got 2 similar cards. evenmore we can't surrender.

Lombardia
04-08-2004, 10:08
I quit playing Arcade since nobody takes my titles. :D

Where r u, Lorenzo? ;)

yeah yeah yeah!
its been a while since i played on that, ok argo its back on!

housin7
04-08-2004, 10:09
Yep, the Blackjack is different. Too small for a bet, I prefer SHOW HANDS! ;)

Milanista_ID, wrong guess! My gf is usually playing the arcade with me.. hmm.. usually that bloody pingu games.. lol :rotfl: :lala:

Lombardia
04-08-2004, 10:13
well i tried to beat your arcade score argo, but i had three goes and everytime i went bust so i'll try some other day, that record is mine!

argo
04-08-2004, 10:20
well i tried to beat your arcade score argo, but i had three goes and everytime i went bust so i'll try some other day, that record is mine!
don't take it too hard, Lorenzo.. The new season is about to come.
That record is yours, just grab it! ;)

MIRZA
04-08-2004, 11:17
I am Jail Break champion and my next target is Squirrel soccer. I hope that I will break result of 10 who is Squirrel soccer champion!!!!

Inferno
04-08-2004, 13:06
Just take my records housin :cool: :D

Played once in the BlackJack and managed to come to 5500 max... didn't submit the score :groan: :D

Stezagud
04-08-2004, 13:52
:eek: Ninaad has joned me in "the millionaires club" on vb Tetris :cool: I want to extend my record but it takes so long......

I still want the normal Tetris record too ;)

Darko K
04-08-2004, 19:50
Svaka cast Mirza! You were great in Jail brake! I'll try to beat your record when i'll have time! But It's gonna be really hard! At least I'm a champion in Snipers and Aim & Fire! ;) :clap: :respect: :happy:

housin7
04-08-2004, 22:02
Just take my records housin :cool: :D

Played once in the BlackJack and managed to come to 5500 max... didn't submit the score :groan: :D

Believe me I will Inferno ;)

Stez, give me some tips on the vBTetris :D Too lazy to play for 2 hrs anyway..
hmm.. 10 is still the champion of MilanMania Arcade though, I remember once he's got 10 titles!

btw,
Look at Frogger top-10, it's nice to have your name all around.. ;)

:cheers:

MIRZA
05-08-2004, 08:36
Svaka cast Mirza! You were great in Jail brake! I'll try to beat your record when i'll have time! But It's gonna be really hard! At least I'm a champion in Snipers and Aim & Fire! ;) :clap: :respect: :happy:
Hvala Darko. :)
But you won't be for long champion in Snipers. :firedev:
I'm just kidding. My next target is Pinball or Squirrel soccer.
FORZA MIRZA!!!! :firedev:

Inferno
05-08-2004, 12:48
Believe me I will Inferno ;)
Go for it :D ;)

And then I'll take it back :diablo: maybe....

housin7
05-08-2004, 12:51
dont worry for your juggler's title mate, my mouse sucks and I aint good anymore with mouse since I quit playing Counter-Strike.. ;)

:cheers:

anyway, looks like Reza became the new Chopper Champion :clap: :clap: :clap:

argo
05-08-2004, 12:53
Can we have simple games like Solitaire, Minesweeper or else in The Arcade?? :D

housin7
05-08-2004, 12:59
yeah, we need MORE games.. its frustrating :rolleyes: going to the arcade section without noticing "abcd is the new efgh Champion!!" :happy: :grinser:

nah.. just kidding..

:sleepy:

Inferno
05-08-2004, 13:03
:cheers: Reza

I don't worry for the titles realy... anyone invited to take them from me :D

Curveball is hard :stress: :doh:

housin7
05-08-2004, 13:06
hmm.. the hardest game has to be.. "Juggler" or that type of games.. :rollani:

Inferno
05-08-2004, 13:12
yeah the juggler is hard... but relaxing :stoned: :D ;)

mini kickups realy tough... barely gets to 15

housin7
05-08-2004, 13:16
I can't even score 7 mate.. stuck at 6..

the most relaxing games have to be roulette, spin and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and ahhhh.. you're broke :grinser:

argo
05-08-2004, 13:36
...
the most relaxing games have to be roulette, spin and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and ahhhh.. you're broke :grinser:
stop! while you are winning. :D

Goirre
07-08-2004, 00:54
I'm glad people are enjoying the Arcade games.....I can't even access the Arcade page :D

Reza
07-08-2004, 01:08
I'm glad people are enjoying the Arcade games.....I can't even access the Arcade page :D

lol, whenever you had time try again I think you should be able to access it now

Goirre
07-08-2004, 01:11
yea, now I can access it.....I knew it was all rezag's doing, you bad bad person :o

thanx! :D

Reza
07-08-2004, 01:16
Just a demonstration of my powers :howler: :tong:
No problem ;)

Goirre
07-08-2004, 01:19
Just a demonstration of my powers :howler: :tong:
No problem ;)
haha, ban Curtis and only then I will be convinced of your powers :D :lala:

housin7
07-08-2004, 10:41
argo, I've stolen your roulette title, mind to take it back? ;) :dielaugh:

argo
07-08-2004, 12:31
argo, I've stolen your roulette title, mind to take it back? ;) :dielaugh:
well done, housin... :cheers:
I'd like to try, but not now, I'm just too tired. maybe Lorenzo will. ;)

housin7
07-08-2004, 13:06
Press Announcement:

It's official. Housin7 had seized two new champion titles in a day. With 6 titles in the pocket, he is still hungry for more.. Argo's Blackjack title should be the next target as rumoured. :rotfl:

Just kidding.. maybe a short break will do.. offline now, tekker guys!

argo
07-08-2004, 13:13
Go on, housin.. take ALL those titles as you want.
but I will salute more you if you can win ALL girls here. :D
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

housin7
07-08-2004, 13:20
I already have a gf, and one is enough ;)

housin7
15-11-2004, 09:12
Hm.. I find that I can't submit my best score on the "BlackJack" game...

:(

Reeeza, please do check whats wrong.. So frustrating to play for quite some time and I can't submit it.. :(

Reza
15-11-2004, 11:39
Seemed ok right now, could have been a temp thing but I'll try again to see if there is a problem

housin7
15-11-2004, 11:59
Thanks, I don't know what was happening, but I simply can't press "Submit".

Thanks again Reza, I'd try it by tomorrow perhaps.

meazza
15-11-2004, 12:40
undisputed curveball champion.

me and grande_milan traded places for a while and then I got a bit obsessed for a while to the point where i felt i had to put in an hours practice a day :s

but it paid off. if you count winning at a silly online game as something to strive for.

Stezagud
15-11-2004, 12:53
well i did the Tetris double, which i would rank as on a par with Liverpools plastic treble :dielaugh:

It actually took over 2 hours to set the record though :eek: i had to pause for my dinner half way through :D

meazza
15-11-2004, 13:51
see thats why you have to put the effort in man, someone will always take it too obsessive lengths.

I got the feeling you where a tetris man, when they introduced the game you where like instantly on the scoreboard with 10291038103 more points than i could manage.

how much does it suck when you finally lose the record setting game, I was like "maaan, one more hit and it would have been higher!"

Stezagud
15-11-2004, 15:37
yeah, me and Housin set the pace in Tetris but i think that million mark is good at intimidating most people, so my record *might* be safe :D


how much does it suck when you finally lose the record setting game, I was like "maaan, one more hit and it would have been higher!"

I remember when i was a kid and had Tetris on the gameboy. I played a game on a car journey that lasted for hours but then it started to get dark, which isnt a good thing with the old greenscreen technology of the time :mad: needless to say, it got to the point where i couldnt see anymore and i crashed :( i was so pissed off i didnt play it again for a month :dielaugh:

housin7
15-11-2004, 19:26
Yeah, Steza is such a monster on Tetris. :D Now I don't even bothered to play it anymore :( :haha:

I have to say that I played the "Airfox" for quite a sometime, the game is soooooooooo slow and I had to be patient to play it. Same with Poker last night. I played for 4 hours, reached $1200 and suddenly I pressed the "Google" toolbar at my screen. Gone is the effort of playing. :(

The "BlackJack" accident rather pissed me off last night. I played till $8600 and I can't submit the score. Probably it's time to upgrade my old PC. :rotfl

Stezagud
16-11-2004, 12:09
the only other game i really gave a go was bowling, but the record was already unbeatable before i'd even found the game :eek:

housin7
19-11-2004, 10:37
Stez, try miniGolf instead :D


Phew.. 2 new champions in 2 days, and this is still in the middle of examination week :D What a way to relieve stress ;)

housin7
20-11-2004, 02:42
To Reza:

another glitch occured on Spank The Monkey, In the arcade home, I was written as the champion, and when you see in the highest score, 'pjc' was the highest, but both of us earn no trophy. 'Corinthians1910' has it by the way, well he scored 848 for a couple of times.


Anyway, that game is rather easy to win, so yeah.. probably doesn't really matter. ;)

Susi
28-11-2004, 14:40
well i did the Tetris double, which i would rank as on a par with Liverpools plastic treble :dielaugh:

It actually took over 2 hours to set the record though :eek: i had to pause for my dinner half way through :D

Over 2 hours??! :eek:

How did you make that? I can't skip the music while playing vbtetris, and believe me after 5 minutes it get's so annoying :1ang:

So congratulation, never saw in other arcades, that someone come close to your record :) Scored over 1 million points :clap:

Stezagud
29-11-2004, 13:33
How did you make that? I can't skip the music while playing vbtetris, and believe me after 5 minutes it get's so annoying

yeah that damn song does get annoying :mad: i played with the sound down and the TV turned up instead :D


So congratulation, never saw in other arcades, that someone come close to your record Scored over 1 million points

thanx Susi :sagrin: though im not sure if that makes me smart for getting the record or makes everyone else smart for not wasting their time :undecide: ;)

Susi
29-11-2004, 16:00
HOUSIN!! :rocky:

You have 8 trophys now, will you ever be satisfied? :D :wallbang:


Time for a :ban: :lala: :lala: ;) :haha: :haha:

Susi
29-11-2004, 16:05
yeah that damn song does get annoying :mad: i played with the sound down and the TV turned up instead :D

thanx Susi :sagrin: though im not sure if that makes me smart for getting the record or makes everyone else smart for not wasting their time :undecide: ;)

Well, let's say that you have more patience than others to play that game :D

Reza
29-11-2004, 16:34
HOUSIN!! :rocky:

You have 8 trophys now, will you ever be satisfied? :D :wallbang:


Time for a :ban: :lala: :lala: ;) :haha: :haha:

haha yep :ban:
Time to take some of those 8 away :D

Henrik
29-11-2004, 21:18
Finally, finally I managed to get a trophy, allthough I suspect it is by default rather than anything else. Kind of like that skater in the Olympics who won gold because the three guys before him fell. :)

Housin, if you go for my title I will send you a very uncomfortable gift for x-mas ;)

argo
05-12-2004, 20:28
haha yep :ban:
Time to take some of those 8 away :Dyeaaaaaaaaaaaahhh..
I want my "Roulette Champion" title back.. :D

mk18
15-12-2004, 17:06
ladies and gentelmen!!

guess whos the new BLACK JACK CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

argo... ur losing ur touch man!