![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Fave Players: Bierhoff+Sheva
![]() |
Milanmania Arcade
I think there should be a topic about MilanMania Arcade.. The place where some people(e.g. me
) would spent their times on while waiting for the games/replys. It also seems that a very limited people are actually use the "challenge" sections, and probably, this topic would encourage those challenges, Tetris, stez? For those who have tips, please post here as well.. Anyway, what's your most and least favourite games?
__________________
Sorry Dzeko, but we've already signed Christian Vieri, please come back when you're forty and free
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: Andriy Shevchenko, Eric Cantona
![]() |
I quit playing Arcade since nobody takes my titles.
![]() Where r u, Lorenzo? ![]()
__________________
Don't Drink and Drive...
![]() Smoke and Fly!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Fave Players: Bierhoff+Sheva
![]() |
want me to take it away from u argo?
![]()
__________________
Sorry Dzeko, but we've already signed Christian Vieri, please come back when you're forty and free
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: Andriy Shevchenko, Eric Cantona
![]() |
be my guest, housin... I ain't playing in my own league.
![]()
__________________
Don't Drink and Drive...
![]() Smoke and Fly!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Fave Players: Bierhoff+Sheva
![]() |
for roulette, I was on 50000 cash then threw everything in Red boxes, but unfortunately, the number was black.. lol. I quit afterwards..
BlackJack is quite tedious anyway.. taking too much time. vBTetris is just taking too long to beat Stez's record and I aint gonna spend that much time.. Maybe my next target should be Squirrel Soccer.. lol ![]()
__________________
Sorry Dzeko, but we've already signed Christian Vieri, please come back when you're forty and free
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: Maldini, Weah, and Ambrosini
![]() |
Yang juara arcade kaya Tetris :cough* housin7*cough*
, Roulette *cough*argo*cough* pasti Jomblo deh oopps , i thought this is the "Indonesians" thread sorry guys ![]()
__________________
Forza Milan !!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: Andriy Shevchenko, Eric Cantona
![]() |
Quote:
muke lu jauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh!!!! housin: blackjack here ain't the same like the way i used to play. Max bet is just TOO SMALL, and we can't split whenever we got 2 similar cards. evenmore we can't surrender.
__________________
Don't Drink and Drive...
![]() Smoke and Fly!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2004
Fave Players: sheva robert ballack boban
![]() |
Quote:
its been a while since i played on that, ok argo its back on! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Fave Players: Bierhoff+Sheva
![]() |
Yep, the Blackjack is different. Too small for a bet, I prefer SHOW HANDS!
![]() Milanista_ID, wrong guess! My gf is usually playing the arcade with me.. hmm.. usually that bloody pingu games.. lol ![]()
__________________
Sorry Dzeko, but we've already signed Christian Vieri, please come back when you're forty and free
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2004
Fave Players: sheva robert ballack boban
![]() |
well i tried to beat your arcade score argo, but i had three goes and everytime i went bust so i'll try some other day, that record is mine!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: Andriy Shevchenko, Eric Cantona
![]() |
Quote:
That record is yours, just grab it! ![]()
__________________
Don't Drink and Drive...
![]() Smoke and Fly!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
![]() |
I am Jail Break champion and my next target is Squirrel soccer. I hope that I will break result of 10 who is Squirrel soccer champion!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Just take my records housin
![]() Played once in the BlackJack and managed to come to 5500 max... didn't submit the score ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
![]() |
Ninaad has joned me in "the millionaires club" on vb Tetris I want to extend my record but it takes so long......I still want the normal Tetris record too ![]()
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2002
Location: Podgorica, Montenegro; Savicevic was born here
Fave Players: All players who have Milan in their heart!!!
![]() |
Svaka cast Mirza! You were great in Jail brake! I'll try to beat your record when i'll have time! But It's gonna be really hard! At least I'm a champion in Snipers and Aim & Fire!
![]() |
|
|
|