PDA

View Full Version : The gaming thread!!!


Pages : 1 [2] 3

almilan
24-04-2005, 08:29
anyone here like poker not a computer game but you can play online.

i play the odd time for play money not real money at www.holdempoker.com
i am AlanIRE there, its a great game dont play it much online but it is good fun.
play it the odd sat night with few of my friends €5 or €10 in at the start from each of us before we go to the pub

ACMILAN1983
11-08-2005, 16:21
Well, this thread has been innactive for a while and I thought I may as well resurrect it from oblivion.

anyway, what new games has everyone been playing and what do you all think of the excellent looking next generation consoles (PS3 has impressed me a lot)?

I've been playing four games lately...

The first is Tekken 5. This is the latest of the classic beat 'em up series and has gone back to basics. This has worked well as the classic format is crisper and cleaner than ever before and is good fun. Its got a lot of the classic characters and also has Tekken 1,2 and 3 as well as a rubbish scrolling beat 'em up Devil Within.

Also playing Final Fantasy VI. This game is great like most FF games. Find out more about FF games in the previous posts of this thread ;)

Burnout 3 is also getting much play atm, but I've mentioned it before.

and finally, Onimusha 3 is a game I'm playing. I must say this game is excellent. Elements of time travel between modern France and Feudal Japan provides good variety and the story is entertaining, even if its not the greatest one around. Gameplay is similar to Resi Evil and Devil May Cry I guess, but has its own unique feel.

Nadir
12-08-2005, 19:08
i used to like video games but really i have lost the thrill in it.
however, right now i am into the following:
1. Pong deathmatch
2. Capture the flag Solitaire
3. Minesweeper Tournament 2005

i pwn all of you in these games.

Jim_UK
13-08-2005, 16:12
you pawn me ? what ? :D

Milan4eva
13-08-2005, 23:18
If anyone is interested, Evolution 2005 is going on right now. Updates are here:

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97033&page=1&pp=15

http://www.tekken.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1079&page=1&pp=10

mk18
13-08-2005, 23:24
personally i cant stand the games that are disscussed here ... i love sports games and i especially love the EA BIG games, theyre always always always thrilling and amazing.

mk18
17-10-2005, 18:27
anyone else got fifa 06??? ... bloody US!! ... ill have to wait next year so i can play the newly released PES 5!!!! atleast thats what they told me at the store!

Dr Milano
18-10-2005, 13:51
PSP Is Mint i dont know when im gonna get mine il ask my dad soon for one

mk18
19-10-2005, 01:29
what id like to know is why does ambrosini have black hair in fifa06, while players that are less known are automatically blonde? u got morfeo blonde?? and siviglia is bald?!?! and bolano is blonde?

this is one of the main reasons ive been a PES fan

i also dont like how goals in fifa are scored so simiarly, its also more realistic the way the game goes at PES, the tempo of the match is better!

to PES fans or winning eleven fans, could u tell me how i can buy the game with new players or do i have to play with last years players?

Dr Milano
20-10-2005, 16:15
So who has the PSP Here on mm

Mehdi
21-10-2005, 18:44
to PES fans or winning eleven fans, could u tell me how i can buy the game with new players or do i have to play with last years players?

PES 5 has the latest squads.

mk18
23-10-2005, 22:49
i forgot to say ... for the people in the US

arpanmilan
24-10-2005, 00:20
the original version of fifa'06 is not on sale in INDIA, but i hav got the pirated version. This game is simply awesome. The installation is of 6 cd's. This game cost me rupees 30 equivalent to US$0.64

Dr Milano
24-10-2005, 05:08
the original version of fifa'06 is not on sale in INDIA, but i hav got the pirated version. This game is simply awesome. The installation is of 6 cd's. This game cost me rupees 30 equivalent to US$0.64

in pakistan they sell games that much i am thinking when i go enshallah would they work on my ps2 slimline which is original

arpanmilan
24-10-2005, 05:19
i dont know abt pakistan but in INDIA all the pirated cd's i hav bought hav worked perfectly fine even on ps2,xbox

ACMILAN1983
24-10-2005, 08:23
Ace Combat 5 - A hidden gem on the PS2, simply awsome game.

Dr Milano
24-10-2005, 08:29
i dont know abt pakistan but in INDIA all the pirated cd's i hav bought hav worked perfectly fine even on ps2,xbox
oh ok thanx then

mk18
24-10-2005, 23:27
in pakistan they sell games that much i am thinking when i go enshallah would they work on my ps2 slimline which is original

come to jordan then, its the best thing we do besides being increedibly lazy :D

Vadim
04-11-2005, 16:06
im so excited im gettin call of duty 2. unfortunately im gona have to pay the full 50 bucks cuz i ant wait to go to russia again. i got battlefield 2 and BIA ther for just 3 bucks each

Vadim
21-11-2005, 20:56
XBOX 360 comes out tomorow. but 400 for the full version? thats a litle expensive, and it makes no sence to buy the core version for 300, when the hardware costs over 200 seperately. i think im gona wait a while til the prices drop.

Graeme C
02-02-2006, 12:43
Anyone play battlefield 2?

mk18
02-02-2006, 14:09
i played the first one in a network and it was really fun

ACMILAN1983
02-02-2006, 16:22
could a mod merge this with the gaming thread?

Graeme C
03-02-2006, 12:32
just wondering if anyone played Battlefield 2 from milanmania, is there a milanmania clan?

i dont really see how u can make a football mod for bf2 lol.

ACMILAN1983
04-12-2006, 04:36
phew, took me a while to find this thread again, but I thought I'd bring it back with the advent of the next gen machines (XBox360, PS3 and Wii being the main players).

So what are people's opinion on these machines? Any plans to get one?

I'll give my thoughts later when I have more time.

Graeme C
04-12-2006, 06:07
i would like to get a xbox 360, but i cant justify buying one atm... I got my last xbox when it was arround £180... ive thought about getting a Wii, the controler is like the next stage of gaming...

ps3 im not sure about, i dont think its going to be sucessful.. I dont think blue ray will take off, well compared to HD DVD.. that was the reason the gamecube never got huge, if it played dvds aswell it would have been bigger!

ACMILAN1983
05-12-2006, 05:17
Right I never had a chance yesterday to actually give my thoughts on the new machines but finally have a few minutes spare.

XBOX 360

Personally, this has been the console to have least gotten my interest. It's very much an evolution of the previous generation of machines really. Technically it's impressive, and has many decent looking games and has been pushing online play. However, essentially this is all what was to be expected looking at Microsoft's direction with the XBox. Looking at the 360, it seems best suited to more traditional gamers, rather than catering for people who are new to gaming.

Games like Gears of War look excellent.

Nintendo Wii

Nintendo Wii was actually the most appealing to me when I first found out about it. The new control system looks intuitive and unique, and the nunchaku controller seems great to play with.

At first I wondered whether I'd really feel comfortable playing more traditional games using this method of control, but after some thought, I can't see any reason why it shouldn't be able to adapt.

However, there are some issues. Technically, it's pretty much a gamecube on steroids. To some degree this means that developers should be able to get a lot out of the machine immediately, but at the same time, restricts the future potential of the games, meaning a lot of imagination and innovation will have to be brought in using the unique control method.

For those who wonder what this nunchaku controller and new control system is, imagine a remote and little joystick connected with a wire. This machine tracks the movement of the controller and thus becomes a more involving experience for the player (imagine a tennis game when the remote will be used as a real life racket, rather than simply pressing buttons). This method of control has benefits, but also flaws when you consider many gamers often don't want to have to move around too much when playing, as they often play after a hard day or when they want to relax.

The Wii is certainly aimed for everyone with it's accessability and simplicity. While there will be games for traditional gamers, overall the games seem best suited to be played with friends and family.

Games like Zelda: Twighlight Princess and the new Mario on Wii look simply outstanding.

Playstation 3

Finally the PS3. It's been the machine I've been most negative to and frustrated at since I started hearing about it. Sony's arrogance and failures have been at times amateurish in the way they've handled the machine.

The initial lineup of games weren't too spectacular either, with generally the best of the bunch (with exception of Resistence: Fall of Man) being multiformat anyway.

However, ironically after my great disappointment at first, it has become the machine I am now most interested in. Technically, this is by far the most impressive of the 3 machines. The generation of games on the PS3 look about as good as the second generation of 360 games and better than the Wii games, from a graphical and technical perspective. However, this is still VERY early days, and this machine simply has a seemingly bottmless pit of power. The potential for games in the future suddenly then becomes incredible, and considering the support from developers that Sony have, makes it almost certain that we will see some very interesting games over the machines lifetime.

The price of the machine is very high, and this was made no secret. But this price does make sense, considering that blueray technology has been applied and the new and supercomputer like Cell processor have been included. Blueray potentially is the next big format after DVD (and is tecnically is the most impressive I think) and Sony have actually been pretty smart with it. Were Blueray to fail in its bid, it will never completely flop as PS3 is almost certainly guaranteed to sell, meaning blueray production will still remain high. I'm not a fan of the cost, but I do understand it.

Now before I talk about the controller and games, I think it's important to mention precisely where Sony are headed with the PS3. It's not simply a machine to play games on anymore, it's becoming a multimedia (or entertainment if you prefer) system. This seems to be Sony's approach to gaming now, and to make it more accessible to non-gamers. Like with Xbox, this was fairly predicatable looking at last generation, but the scale has skyrocketed.

The PS3 controller is a very interesting piece of kit. Being called sixaxis, it tracks movement of the controller in games. However, unlike Wii's nunchaku, the motion sensor is based on tilt movement of the controller. The potential for this is great, as games can apply it as a more involving method of control, whilst still adding familiarity with the Playstation classic control system (i.e. buttons and analogue sticks). However, at the same time, it's a huge disappointment to see the rumble feature has been lost. Lost almost certainly due to legal reasons, the rumble features are definately going to be missed, as it became a great feature in games, adding atmosphere and even greater interactivity.

Though the PS3 lineup of games isn't brilliant, it's not particularly bad at all either. However, it's the future games that look most interesting, especially looking at classic game series' like Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid, which are already in production and looking incredible.

Though the games seem better suited for traditional gamers, the other features (Internet, movies, playing other media content etc), seem pretty good for non-gamers, who can still find use for the system without even playing any games.

At this point the best looking games to me include Resistence and Assasin's Creed.

Conclusion

I haven't seen a machine I feel is best, but rather each machine caters to different tastes. Best option is to figure out what you want from your gaming experience and get the the machine best suited for that.

Graeme C
05-12-2006, 08:07
Supposidly Nintendo want to get rid of the fat geeky gamer stereotype, with the new type of controler there going to get alot really fit people, with huge muscly arms, but with crap eyes :P

If i was going to buy a console it would have to be between the Wii and the 360, microsoft are going to release a external hd dvd rom in the not so distant future, and really sony cant compete with microsoft when it comes to Networking and OS systems for consoles.. Gears of war does look great, and Mircosoft are releasing Halo 3 the same day PS3 comes out :)

The wii is tempting tho, depends what the price of the console is, and what games are available.. I mostly play PC games now, well still on Bf2..

Games are like one of my biggest interests after Milan, i would to work in the gaming industry, well im hoping to do my thesis on videogame violence after xmas :devf:

ACMILAN1983
05-12-2006, 08:41
Supposidly Nintendo want to get rid of the fat geeky gamer stereotype, with the new type of controler there going to get alot really fit people, with huge muscly arms, but with crap eyes :P

If i was going to buy a console it would have to be between the Wii and the 360, microsoft are going to release a external hd dvd rom in the not so distant future, and really sony cant compete with microsoft when it comes to Networking and OS systems for consoles.. Gears of war does look great, and Mircosoft are releasing Halo 3 the same day PS3 comes out :)

The wii is tempting tho, depends what the price of the console is, and what games are available.. I mostly play PC games now, well still on Bf2..

Games are like one of my biggest interests after Milan, i would to work in the gaming industry, well im hoping to do my thesis on videogame violence after xmas :devf:

Interesting points there Graeme. I agree with Nintendo trying to get rid of the geeky stereotype.

I also agree that Sony can't really compete with Microsoft's OS and Networking capabilities (though in all fairness not many can), and I'll especially give Microsoft kudos on 360, they've done a much better job with it than the original Xbox.

I can understand your hesitation over PS3, this is the biggest doubt anyone has had over a Playstation for years, but at the same time, it is the one I expect will be most successful. The Playstation brand is surprisingly strong, but more importantly, I do think the PS3 will come good eventually.

Either way, I'm gonna play the waiting game for a while while I also get some money saved up to spend on one of these.

Like you I'm a big gamer too, have been since the Amiga days :D

Oh, and seeing as I haven't mentioned for a while, I'm currently playing Pro Evolution 6 (you don't have to guess which team :dconf: ) and Canis Canem Edit (aka Bully), which is similar to GTA but based in a school, good game so far.

icculus
05-12-2006, 10:10
interesting thread...i started with the atari 2600 and have had just about every gaming console since...
my sons and i mostly play the sports games, usually the EA's. fifa o6 on the ps2 is fantastic. however, i cannot beat my 14 yr old when he's man-u, which really P1SS3S ME OFF!!!

the new ps3's look amazing. what upsets me is all the extra bs included. i already have a dvd player, a dvr/tivo ect. when i buy a gaming console i just want it to play games & not cost 600 bucks. unforturnately, my addiction will force me to drop the cash, more sooner than later.

ACMILAN1983
05-12-2006, 10:19
lol, seems what bugs you about PS3 icculus is a intriguing aspect of the machine to me ;)

Jim_UK
05-12-2006, 10:38
Yesterday i saw the Wii & PS3 up and running, only one game was playable for each (wii sports: tennis and some dune buggy driving game for the ps3) but you could see the appeal of both.

PS3 obviously has the power behind it, the graphics on this driving game were fantastic, although it still had some bad textures at some points. Very crisp, sharp easily on a par with the high end stuff in Gears of War (which is great). Clearly ripping off the Wii they had the tilt sensors going so you drive the car by tilting the joypad, everyone does it when they play driving games so now it actually controls the vehicle. The size and looks of the console were horrendous, it looks like a 'george forman grill' and then some, plus it looked like you'd need a forklift truck to move it. Oh and there's also a video on youtube somewhere (apparently) of someone frying an egg on the top of a ps3 to show how hot it gets!

Now for the Wii. If you can live without fancy graphics and find top end Gamecube stuff satisfactory then this will be the console of choice. It's amazing. To start with you get used to serving and hitting returns in the tennis game, but after a while you can start flicking your wrist at the end of a return to swerve the ball quite violently. It's so deft at times and is just a joy to play ... and watch. Everyone who went on it (in pairs) were laughing and interacting ... it's just going to be huge. Compare that to the ps3 and the xbox 360 where people were so glum it was untrue and you can see ninty's ethos about social gaming and bringing in new gamers is a good way to go. The thing is tiny too ... about the size of a book.

In the end it's going to be what people want from their games, if you want the graphics then it'll have to be sony's £600 brick ... if you want a new way to play games and new experiences then it's wiiiiiiiiiiii all the way baby :D

icculus
05-12-2006, 11:39
i dont understand how you are going to be able to play soccer/hockey/american football with a wii stick?
first person shooters, tennis, golf, bowling and games with swords, i can see, but basketball?

Jim_UK
05-12-2006, 12:13
in the reviews i've read of NFL 2007 for the Wii, the controls are excellent and only a few areas need to be improved (which unfortunately will happen alot in most games as developers get to grips with the technology). The controller is said to enhance the gameplay quite a bit, so it works for American Football. No doubt they'll work things out for the other sports also.

Lets not forget that not every game has to have tilt controls/motion sensing in it, the wii does have a standard controller as well as the nunchuck device.

Christopher
05-12-2006, 12:24
anyone have an opinion as to which game is better fifa 07 or the up coming Pro Evo?

icculus
05-12-2006, 12:39
fifa 07 is very similar to fifa o6 - only minor upgrades...real game like action, many advanced skills, passing, moves ect. the only thing that sucks on o6 is the free kicks.

havent tried to pro evo...

Graeme C
05-12-2006, 12:49
fifa 07 is very similar to fifa o6 - only minor upgrades...real game like action, many advanced skills, passing, moves ect. the only thing that sucks on o6 is the free kicks.

havent tried to pro evo...

thats EA for you, Battlefield 2142 has the same effects and gameplay as Battlefield 2, they seem to do that...

ACMILAN1983
05-12-2006, 16:58
anyone have an opinion as to which game is better fifa 07 or the up coming Pro Evo?

I've played both and personally thought PES6 was far better. The gameplay felt much more solid and sharp and the player moves realistically. However, I find it's in the AI and especially the tactical depth that PES really was special. I've never seen a football game where so much depth exists in the tactical play, and that includes pretty every management sim too.

Del_Piero
05-12-2006, 20:44
How did I miss this thread? I am trying to get myself a Wii but I may wait 'til the new year so that it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg. Plus Ebayers are sharks!

ACMILAN1983
06-12-2006, 06:13
How did I miss this thread? I am trying to get myself a Wii but I may wait 'til the new year so that it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg. Plus Ebayers are sharks!

Girls who like gaming? :love:

Graeme C
06-12-2006, 06:50
Girls who like gaming? :love:

lol yeah look at http://www.fragdolls.com/uk/

There a bunch of girls in the Uk who go to all the game events...

ACMILAN1983
06-12-2006, 07:22
lol yeah look at http://www.fragdolls.com/uk/

There a bunch of girls in the Uk who go to all the game events...

lol, I've seen them before actually, but they seemed really fake. Actually though still pretty much a niche market, female gamers are becoming more common, and tbh, I'm definately not one to complain :D

The problem has always been how the industry has approached gaming. It's always been a male dominated industry and games are usually aimed to men anyway. The few that generally seem to be aimed more at girls generally seem more insulting to women lol. Here's hoping developers get it straight that girls aren't just interested in pink ponies and cutesy stuff that lacks any depth.

icculus
06-12-2006, 08:56
im curious, if you were a programmer...and had to make a game for females, what could you possibly come up with?
something that was emotional maybe, like a soap opera, dr. phill, or oprah?
i cant see my wife, doing drive by's (gta); upgrading cars (need4speed, grand t, nascar); or pulling of a give & go at the top of the 18...

ACMILAN1983
06-12-2006, 09:30
im curious, if you were a programmer...and had to make a game for females, what could you possibly come up with?
something that was emotional maybe, like a soap opera, dr. phill, or oprah?
i cant see my wife, doing drive by's (gta); upgrading cars (need4speed, grand t, nascar); or pulling of a give & go at the top of the 18...

Ironically I am a programmer ;)

Unfortunately I don't make games lol. Anyway, it's difficult to say what to do for girls, but a start is to focus less on mechanics and technicalities from the players perspective and make it more accessible. Wii is really well suited for this.

For girls who feel comfortable with trying out gaming more progressively, I'd approach gaming "experiences" that are similar to experiences successful amongst girls in other fields (i.e. books, movies etc). This means things like looking into developing strong characters and relationships in the games, but also doing as much research as possible as to what female gamers really want.

icculus
06-12-2006, 09:40
my boys have tried to get mom to play...it is just great. she liked wheel of fortune, unfortunately the game had a scratch, and everytime we got to the bonus round it froze.
But your right, if they would develop a game that didnt require quick, timely button pushes, and focused on emotional attachment/development of character... wait...stop...
...i dont want my wife hogging the machine...forget it.

ACMILAN1983
06-12-2006, 17:07
my boys have tried to get mom to play...it is just great. she liked wheel of fortune, unfortunately the game had a scratch, and everytime we got to the bonus round it froze.
But your right, if they would develop a game that didnt require quick, timely button pushes, and focused on emotional attachment/development of character... wait...stop...
...i dont want my wife hogging the machine...forget it.

lol, I've generally always been the type to prefer single player gaming rather than multiplayer and worse would be people hogging the machine, so I concur :sagrin:

Del_Piero
06-12-2006, 23:19
Girls who like gaming? :love:


Lol well if I were a real gamer I would not have gone yearsss without a console but yeah I love Zelda. It's my favourite game ever. Twilight Princess was the whole reason I decided to buy a Wii. Of course I have to get my hands on some FF games as well, and I have also been hearing good things about Chrono Trigger, but seeing as I have been out of the gaming world for so long, I have no idea if it is Wii compatible or not. I'll Google it as soon as I get some time.

ACMILAN1983
07-12-2006, 03:47
Lol well if I were a real gamer I would not have gone yearsss without a console but yeah I love Zelda. It's my favourite game ever. Twilight Princess was the whole reason I decided to buy a Wii. Of course I have to get my hands on some FF games as well, and I have also been hearing good things about Chrono Trigger, but seeing as I have been out of the gaming world for so long, I have no idea if it is Wii compatible or not. I'll Google it as soon as I get some time.

Ooh, an RPG fan like myself ;)

Zelda games are classics, but personally I've always been most fond of the FF games, simply a joy to play. The stories are amazing too, very emotive and by the end of FF10 I was close to tears :D

Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross (on PS1) were great games, though I never actually got round to finishing them.

Another I'd recommend is DragonQuest games, which have always been on par with FF in Japan (unfortunately rarely getting released in the West).

It may in the future be possible to get some of these games on the Wii, as I heard Nintendo intend to allow gamers to download some classics from the past machines.

Del_Piero
08-12-2006, 21:39
Yes, yes an RPG fan! :D I just saw a review for Twilight Princess and wow! I can't wait! ^.^

ACMILAN1983
09-12-2006, 07:36
Yes, yes an RPG fan! :D I just saw a review for Twilight Princess and wow! I can't wait! ^.^

I hope you do give FF games a try, I really think you'll like them if you like good storylines and characters.

Del_Piero
09-12-2006, 07:51
I have played FF Adventure which is a spinoff from FF and I loved it. Will give them a try though as they look awesome. X play rated FF12 as the best one so I'll probably look into that.

ACMILAN1983
09-12-2006, 08:56
oh do you know which spinoff you played? It's most likely FF7 Tactics or FFX-2

FF12 looks simply amazing. I heard it's supposed to have more mature themes as well, I just can't wait for it :D

ACMILAN1983
11-12-2006, 08:11
I got Guitar Hero 2. It's brilliant, simply fantastic!

Kaka1899
13-12-2006, 09:07
anybody played pro evolution soccer 6 yet or is it winning eleven/12 or something

its miles better than fifa 07 imo i love the new touches like quick free kicks and the referee going back to book players after the ball has gone out and little things like that.

Inferno
04-01-2007, 12:05
anybody played pro evolution soccer 6 yet or is it winning eleven/12 or something

its miles better than fifa 07 imo i love the new touches like quick free kicks and the referee going back to book players after the ball has gone out and little things like that.
i've got it just now!!! it's great!!!!! and i also had to buy a new playstation coz the eyepiece of the machine dead. too expensive to fix better to buy a new one!
i'm a little thrill in my condition so i better go off for it!
i played just a little but as a pes5 pro it seems evem better! well c u forza pes6! :D

Pajo
05-01-2007, 08:19
I have been playing PES 6 for a while now... it's great game, the best by now, but ther is still problem with the sound... The commentary is awful, the sound effects in general are awful...

Anyway, I just got Splinter Cell - Double Agent, and I can't install it, there is an error on 49 %... I'm gonna brake my PC!!!

Kaka1899
20-01-2007, 11:23
i know its a oldish game but has anybody got/played killzone its one of the best fps iv ever played imo

Pajo
21-01-2007, 11:02
Just got Commandos 3 - Destination Berlin

Great game, but damn, so hard...

Del_Piero
21-01-2007, 11:06
I played Zelda : Minish Cap a couple of weeks ago. Cool game although I was disappointed that I didn't get to finish as I had to return it.

rahul.acm
09-02-2007, 16:39
Has any one played MK: Armageddon? I want to play this game so desperately but its not available on PC and I don't want to become a console addict. I really like the theme of MK. Its very original and unique.

ACMILAN1983
09-02-2007, 17:54
PS2 owners, a little note...check out Okami. This is one of the best games of this/last year. It's a bit strange, you play a goddess (amaretsu) that has come to earth in the form of a wolf to save land, which has been plunged into darkness and shrouded with evil.

The gameplay is incredibly unique and fluid, with an interesting feature where the wolf can use a celestial brush to paint symbols to perform actions (e.g. such as painting a slash across a tree will slash it in half). This feature is extremely nifty and well executed, integrated into gameplay that's akin to Zelda.

The art and graphics are also special, being some of the most beautiful of the last generation consoles. Animation is fluid, but the real eye catcher is the style, which is a unique cel shading approach where the game looks like a Japanese ink and watercolour painting.

I must say, I only got the game today and am yet to really immerse myself into it (though have played a hefty demo before), but am already in love with it.

However, I can't say this is the game I've been most excited about, as that honour still falls to Final Fantasy XII, which finally comes out in the UK later this month.

Has any one played MK: Armageddon? I want to play this game so desperately but its not available on PC and I don't want to become a console addict. I really like the theme of MK. Its very original and unique.

tbh I stopped liking MK games since after the first couple in the 90s.

Milanello
15-06-2007, 02:50
Hi bros...anyone here we11 maniac? I juz want to share about which is the best for Milan towards scoring more goals and stronger defense & midfield...i currently using formation 4-3-3...which is Seedorf i put as Left Back...any comments from the all Milan fans? :devf:

Gio-mania
15-06-2007, 03:58
Yes I'm a great PES/WE fan, don't have the latest on though, didn't see any real improvements.
4-3-3 is a pretty good formation in the game, but i feel Milan doesn't really have the right kind of players as wing strikers used in 4-3-3. I prefer 4-4-2; either 4-3-1-2 or 4-2-2-2, IMO the best balance between attack and defense, with good ball possession.

Seedorf as LB? why? Milan has janku, kaladze, maldini, favalli, serginho and bonera there. What went through your mind there? xD

Kaka1899
15-06-2007, 05:00
could this be moved to the members lounge?

Giorgos
15-06-2007, 13:05
Milanello i have Fifa 06, i didn't bought 07, i had Milan for 5 year and i got everything. I prefer 4-4-2, there is a balance between my lines. I also use 4-4-2 because i like wingers. At the start Kaka is not so good as MR but after the first season he gets improoved. Sheva is Sheva but because you have the late version, Gila appears just great.

Kaka1899
15-06-2007, 13:55
pro evo is way better than fifa or is it just me on that one? :D

Giorgos
15-06-2007, 14:37
To say the truth KaKa1899 a lot of friends have said very good comments about Pro evoloution but i never had tried it.

Does anyone play in PS2 Marvel ultimate alliance? I bought one month ago but i can't understand it pretty well.
How i didn't see so much time this thread i was considering of proposing you to create a thread like that. Say about MarveL........

RegnoDelDiabolo
16-06-2007, 05:11
hey guys i am a litle short on what new games i can find in store, so if anyone can give me advice on what to buy, that would be great

Kaka1899
16-06-2007, 06:42
hey guys i am a litle short on what new games i can find in store, so if anyone can give me advice on what to buy, that would be great
what sort of game are you looking for? i suggest trying Pro Evo 6, Shadow of Rome (ps2 only), The Godfather, Project Gotham Racing 2 (Xbox360)

RegnoDelDiabolo
16-06-2007, 07:33
i only have a ps2
and i m looking mostly for sport games or stuf with action
by the way thaks for the tip i would most sertenly chek the list that u gave me

Giorgos
22-06-2007, 15:26
Does anyone know when games of p2 will be dissapear and they will only for ps3?

Mehdi
22-06-2007, 15:31
Does anyone know when games of p2 will be dissapear and they will only for ps3?

About now.

Giorgos
22-06-2007, 15:35
So for example fifa 2008 will be only in ps3 Mehdi?...

Kaka1899
23-06-2007, 02:27
that is correct it might be released on PS2 but its like a 20% chance

Mehdi
23-06-2007, 06:53
So for example fifa 2008 will be only in ps3 Mehdi?...

No. Sony have sold about 100 million PS2's so you will still see the major releases on this console for some time especially as sales of the PS3 have been poor so far.

Giorgos
23-06-2007, 06:58
Thanks Mehdi, why you don't write your location?.

Giorgos
05-07-2007, 11:45
Does anyone play Ultimate Alliance?...

Giorgos
06-07-2007, 12:10
I want to ask you sthng, when we play in PS2, to avoid scratses in the cd-rom what we should do?. To leave it in the machine or to put it in the plastic box?

ACMILAN1983
06-07-2007, 16:20
I want to ask you sthng, when we play in PS2, to avoid scratses in the cd-rom what we should do?. To leave it in the machine or to put it in the plastic box?

Personally, I prefer leaving the DVDs in their case when not playing. I guess neither will really make a huge difference though.

Best method to protect disks is make sure not to touch the flat surface, avoid getting it scratched and keep the disk clean. You can also purchase disk cleaning equipment should the need arise.

Must admit, I don't like that aspect of DVDs, they're very high maintenance. Though it's understandable, considering how much data they store.

Giorgos
07-07-2007, 06:06
Thanks AC....

Giorgos
11-07-2007, 16:08
Does anyone play ultimate Alliance?

Giorgos
16-07-2007, 14:37
Let's continue by other way... by saying adresses where we can find free on-line games.

Giorgos
10-08-2007, 15:46
http://www.fifplay.com/ideas_fifa08/

ENIS
27-08-2007, 06:43
:)

does some of you ever played call od duty (2) ??

kris
27-08-2007, 07:55
Does anyone play Ultimate Alliance?...

Specify please.

I was most recently replaying Baldurs gate 2.

King tiger
27-08-2007, 16:41
:)

does some of you ever played call od duty (2) ??


yeah i played CoD 2 :D

igras li na netu ? ja sam prije bio redovan na logosoft serveru :D

ENIS
27-08-2007, 17:05
ma ja ti igram na bihnetovom, staln a igro sam i na lolovom svratim i sad .
nick mi je lobs enis il spitfire kak kad .

Giorgos
28-08-2007, 04:41
Specify please.

I was most recently replaying Baldurs gate 2.

The ultimate alliance with the super heroes, Spiderman, Fantastic Four, Iron Man.

http://www.marvelultimatealliance.com/

loukas231
05-09-2007, 17:32
http://www.fifplay.com/ideas_fifa08/


re PAOKsaki o syndesmos ths Milan stin Salonika poy akrivos einai?

Giorgos
19-10-2007, 14:38
re PAOKsaki o syndesmos ths Milan stin Salonika poy akrivos einai?

Petrou Sindika :5ok: , ore avatar...

Giorgos
19-10-2007, 14:39
Does anyone know which leagues are included in new fifa 08?...

ACMILAN1983
19-10-2007, 15:33
Does anyone know which leagues are included in new fifa 08?...

listed here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_08#Leagues

inter-1908
19-10-2007, 16:03
Anyone hear hav fifa 08 yet? In milan here, its been sold out for weeks now, wont be gettin my copy untill christmas now! Is this game any good?

Giorgos
23-10-2007, 15:08
listed here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_08#Leagues

Thanks AC :5ok: .

inter-1908
23-10-2007, 15:50
NHL 08 is exactly like nhl 02 on pc except they made some lineup and trade changes.

ACMILAN1983
23-10-2007, 16:03
Woo hoo, got a PS3 yesterday (for free!! :D ) and the machine looks ace. Unfortunately yet to actually get games, but I've got a few demos today to test out the games.

Kaka1899
23-10-2007, 16:41
Woo hoo, got a PS3 yesterday (for free!! :D ) and the machine looks ace. Unfortunately yet to actually get games, but I've got a few demos today to test out the games.
which model? 40 or 60 gig? how you get it for free?

ACMILAN1983
23-10-2007, 16:50
which model? 40 or 60 gig? how you get it for free?

60. got it through a phone contract.

kris
24-10-2007, 03:32
The ultimate alliance with the super heroes, Spiderman, Fantastic Four, Iron Man.

http://www.marvelultimatealliance.com/

I played it, but didn't find it as fun nor good as the X-men game they made. un like the X-men game you can't use their abilities in the same way, apart from beating up the thugs. I also found the story and quests bland in comparison.

Graeme C
24-10-2007, 03:47
i really want to play Bioshock atm, ive got to try and borrow it from my brother!

i saw the opening video of it, and it looks brilliant!

Kaka1899
24-10-2007, 04:44
60. got it through a phone contract.
iv gotta wait till crimbo unless i can get the money lol Pro evo 2008 out friday :5ok:

ACMILAN1983
24-10-2007, 12:04
iv gotta wait till crimbo unless i can get the money lol Pro evo 2008 out friday :5ok:

yeah, though I doubt I'll get it straight away, will probably wait a while. Meant to be excellent though. ;)

King tiger
24-10-2007, 12:13
Btw my friends who tried FIFA 08 say that it sucks as usual.

i gues theyl come up with brand new concept for fifa 09 and that well end up with classic bunch of scripts.

Graeme C
24-10-2007, 13:21
for you bf2, bf1942 and so on fans apparently EA are working on battlefield 3 which will have 95% destroyable buildings in it :nervous:

Jim_UK
24-10-2007, 14:06
Here's something that combines tv & games which i'm sure alot of people will find interesting

--------------

Taken from NMA

BC Worldwide has cut a deal with games publisher Polyphony Digital to allow episodes of Top Gear to be downloaded from within Gran Turismo 5.

Some 40 episodes of the programme will be available on a the Gran Turismo TV channel, which will be accessed via the PlayStation Network.

Additionally the test track used by Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May in the programme will be recreated inside GT5.

..........................

Graeme C
24-10-2007, 16:32
lol wicked!!! is that game out on the xbox 360?

ACMILAN1983
24-10-2007, 16:33
Here's something that combines tv & games which i'm sure alot of people will find interesting

--------------

Taken from NMA

BC Worldwide has cut a deal with games publisher Polyphony Digital to allow episodes of Top Gear to be downloaded from within Gran Turismo 5.

Some 40 episodes of the programme will be available on a the Gran Turismo TV channel, which will be accessed via the PlayStation Network.

Additionally the test track used by Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May in the programme will be recreated inside GT5.

..........................

Awesome news. Love the game and the show, to see the two combined is fantastic :D

Jim_UK
25-10-2007, 03:48
lol wicked!!! is that game out on the xbox 360?

I don't think it would be as the content is only availble via the Playstation channel. Plus i think Gran Turismo is a PS exclusive title.

ACMILAN1983
25-10-2007, 12:22
lol wicked!!! is that game out on the xbox 360?

Nope, GT is a Playstation exclusive brand, as the developer (Polyphony Digital) is a subsidiary of Sony.

Capo Ultra
25-10-2007, 13:59
iv gotta wait till crimbo unless i can get the money lol Pro evo 2008 out friday :5ok:

Friday? Don't you mean thursday? Because I bought PES 2008 earlier today...

Kaka1899
25-10-2007, 15:22
Friday? Don't you mean thursday? Because I bought PES 2008 earlier today...
my bad thought it was friday, could you review it for us?

ACMILAN1983
25-10-2007, 15:28
Friday? Don't you mean thursday? Because I bought PES 2008 earlier today...

Blasphemy!!! What are you doing here on the day you buy the new PES!!?? :grinser:

Kaka1899
25-10-2007, 15:57
Blasphemy!!! What are you doing here on the day you buy the new PES!!?? :grinser:
Ban him for a few days so he has to play it :D

Mehdi
25-10-2007, 17:52
Just played PES 2008 on the Xbox 360. As expected the graphics are absolute garbage and there's no speed setting but the gameplay is a big improvement over the last release. The dribbling and shooting appear to be very good. Maybe by the 2010 World Cup we'll finally see a next gen football game with real next gen graphics.

Kaka1899
26-10-2007, 00:05
game play for PES has always been poor on the XBOX360

ACMILAN1983
26-10-2007, 02:59
Just played PES 2008 on the Xbox 360. As expected the graphics are absolute garbage and there's no speed setting but the gameplay is a big improvement over the last release. The dribbling and shooting appear to be very good. Maybe by the 2010 World Cup we'll finally see a next gen football game with real next gen graphics.

PES on the 360 has always been worse than the PS incarnations. Not sure why, but it just seems that Seabass and his team can't get it right on the machine (or possibly don't put the same effort into it).

Kaka1899
26-10-2007, 08:37
PES on the 360 has always been worse than the PS incarnations. Not sure why, but it just seems that Seabass and his team can't get it right on the machine (or possibly don't put the same effort into it).
deffo the effort its always been a PS game they just rattle em off to satisfy that market

Mehdi
26-10-2007, 09:27
PES on the 360 has always been worse than the PS incarnations. Not sure why, but it just seems that Seabass and his team can't get it right on the machine (or possibly don't put the same effort into it).

It's not as if the PS3 version is going to be significantly different in the graphics department. The only advantage of that release is the superior PS3 controller.

ACMILAN1983
26-10-2007, 12:34
It's not as if the PS3 version is going to be significantly different in the graphics department. The only advantage of that release is the superior PS3 controller.

Graphically I've seen both and realistically neither looks particularly fantastic (not garbage as you say though), but then again, I think it takes a couple of years before they ever get used to getting more out of the machine (look at the first PES on PS2). I think the reason the game is more successful on Playstations is because it's always been designed to play on the machine, rather than 360.

I've noticed you mentioned the speed setting above, which was editable in old PES games. I think now they adjust it based on the style off football they simulate (they update their games based on changes in the sport), so it's set at a level they feel represents football in real life best. I honestly don't see why you would want to change the game speed anyway tbh.

Kaka1899
26-10-2007, 13:21
so iv heard the game play is great but they have removed items such as creating badges etc also the online play atm is awful as it lags like nothing real its because Konami have removed all the code so it should play like it does when you play your friend with two controllers but it dont so Konami are having to alter there servers so its bad atm

Mehdi
26-10-2007, 13:57
Graphically I've seen both and realistically neither looks particularly fantastic (not garbage as you say though), but then again, I think it takes a couple of years before they ever get used to getting more out of the machine (look at the first PES on PS2).


Gears of War set the standard for graphics on the 360 and that was a first year release so there's no excuse on that console.


I think the reason the game is more successful on Playstations is because it's always been designed to play on the machine, rather than 360.

I've noticed you mentioned the speed setting above, which was editable in old PES games. I think now they adjust it based on the style off football they simulate (they update their games based on changes in the sport), so it's set at a level they feel represents football in real life best. I honestly don't see why you would want to change the game speed anyway tbh.

I think past versions were far too slow.

Mehdi
26-10-2007, 13:59
so iv heard the game play is great but they have removed items such as creating badges etc also the online play atm is awful as it lags like nothing real its because Konami have removed all the code so it should play like it does when you play your friend with two controllers but it dont so Konami are having to alter there servers so its bad atm

I don't think it has anything to do with the code most likely it's a server issue. Konami is a Japanese company after all and playing on-line isn't as big a deal in that market as it is in the US and Europe.

ACMILAN1983
26-10-2007, 15:23
so iv heard the game play is great but they have removed items such as creating badges etc also the online play atm is awful as it lags like nothing real its because Konami have removed all the code so it should play like it does when you play your friend with two controllers but it dont so Konami are having to alter there servers so its bad atm

Not sure about online lag at the moment, I've not heard much about it but yes gameplay is meant to be brilliant (the best football game yet). The custom badge feature was still in there last I heard.

Gears of War set the standard for graphics on the 360 and that was a first year release so there's no excuse on that console.

I think past versions were far too slow.

GOW did set new standards for graphics, but bear in mind PES is most likely primarily made for PS3, so I wouldn't expect they'd try to put too much more in the 360 graphics.

I personally found the past versions to be paced pretty well, except maybe PES6 which I thought didn't need to be quicker than PES5. However, this excess speed imo is fine, as PES6 is more about quick flowing moves when attacking. Remember that PES is a simulation, and so the pacing is based on reality.

I don't think it has anything to do with the code most likely it's a server issue. Konami is a Japanese company after all and playing on-line isn't as big a deal in that market as it is in the US and Europe.

Agreed, though PES is one of those games that has to have online capability. It's been something I've been hoping for for a looooong time.

MIRZA
26-10-2007, 18:17
is anyone playing www.tribalwars.net ???

Kaka1899
27-10-2007, 02:47
I don't think it has anything to do with the code most likely it's a server issue. Konami is a Japanese company after all and playing on-line isn't as big a deal in that market as it is in the US and Europe.
im just quoting what seabass has said on the official pro evo website.

Kaka1899
28-10-2007, 11:21
Anybody have a PS3 on here?

Graeme C
28-10-2007, 11:23
:grinser: im saving up for a xbox 360 but im tempted to wait a lil while longer. See how the HD/ Blueray thing goes!

Kaka1899
28-10-2007, 12:38
:grinser: im saving up for a xbox 360 but im tempted to wait a lil while longer. See how the HD/ Blueray thing goes!

just get a PS3 mate it works out better in the long run see Xbox make u shell out £200+ for the machine then make you pay for the online feature whats crack there then! also the PS3 online is free, its powerfuller than the Xbox, the ps3 is fully wifi ready no £50 add ons to buy and most major movie companys are using blu ray sony,paramount studios etc etc and if you get a PS3 you can join me and Dev in the PS3 Owners club! if thats not reason enough! :grinser:

Mehdi
28-10-2007, 14:09
just get a PS3 mate it works out better in the long run see Xbox make u shell out £200+ for the machine then make you pay for the online feature whats crack there then!

The PS3 retails for £350. The Xbox 360 for £249. A years sub to Xbox live is £30 and it's a much better service than Sony's.


also the PS3 online is free, its powerfuller than the Xbox, the ps3 is fully wifi ready no £50 add ons to buy and most major movie companys are using blu ray sony,paramount studios etc etc and if you get a PS3 you can join me and Dev in the PS3 Owners club! if thats not reason enough!


Blue Ray is the PS3's only selling point because the exclusive PS3 titles suck and where on Earth did you get the idea the PS3 is more powerful? LMAO. If you look at the same titles on both machines the 360 titles are usually better graphically and there's nothing than can touch Gears of War for graphics on the PS3 and if you think that's because the developers haven't got to grips with the PS3 you're sadly mistaken. Just read the comments by most developers.

Kaka1899
28-10-2007, 14:23
read all the reviews on gamer websites its a fact that the playstation 3 is the stronger machine, Gow! look how long it took them to bring that out, plus ms brings out a new machine every year to keep it up to date where the ps3 updates itself over the network. games on the ps3 are going to be better just look at a game called Haze played on a Hdtv its awesome. the ps3 will outsell the xbox its only the two year headstart that has given the xbox the lead.

Mehdi
28-10-2007, 14:45
read all the reviews on gamer websites its a fact that the playstation 3 is the stronger machine,


And which reviews would those be? One's like this?

http://uk.gamespot.com/features/6162742/

Conclusion
The Xbox 360 had better graphics in almost all the games we examined. The 360's biggest victories were in Madden 07 and Fight Night Round 3, where the differences in texture detail and lighting stood out in our comparison shots. We couldn't capture this in the screenshots, but the Xbox 360 games generally offered better framerates too."


Gow! look how long it took them to bring that out,

It was a year one release.


plus ms brings out a new machine every year to keep it up to date where the ps3 updates itself over the network.

MS didn't release a new machine to keep up to date they released one because the costs of including a HDMI port and large HD were prohibitive at the time.

games on the ps3 are going to be better just look at a game called Haze played on a Hdtv its awesome. the ps3 will outsell the xbox its only the two year headstart that has given the xbox the lead.

Haze is an all formats release. Sure the PS3 will outsell the 360 but then the Wii will and is outselling both. That doesn't make it a better machine.

ACMILAN1983
28-10-2007, 16:08
Anybody have a PS3 on here?

yes ;)

Blue Ray is the PS3's only selling point because the exclusive PS3 titles suck and where on Earth did you get the idea the PS3 is more powerful? LMAO. If you look at the same titles on both machines the 360 titles are usually better graphically and there's nothing than can touch Gears of War for graphics on the PS3 and if you think that's because the developers haven't got to grips with the PS3 you're sadly mistaken. Just read the comments by most developers.

Ok, I know I may sound like a fanboy considering my answer to the question above, but bear in mind the only reason I have a PS3 already is because I got it free with a phone deal.

Regards to your arguments against the PS3, bear in mind the machine is still new, and like the PS2, will need time before the developers are getting greater results. This is one area MS have the advantage for sure, as their development kits are much more user friendly. However, the potential of Sony's machine blows both the 360 and Wii out of the water, as technically it a superior piece of kit.

The exclusive games at this point don't suck, but are yet to hit the machine's potential. However, this again requires patience, as we still have games like MGS4, Uncharted, FFXIII (and Versus), GT5, DMC4 to name just some of the more interesting looking exclusives yet to hit the shops, the future is pretty bright. Then there's also games like Heavenly Sword (had fairly mixed reviews, but mostly positive) and Ratchet and Clank (which has had very positive reviews).

Gears of War is the one game you mention as far as graphics go, but again we have to remember this was at minimum a second generation 360 title. If you look at the second generation PS3 titles I've mentioned above (MGS4, GT5 or FFXII for example), they are all equally impressive graphically as GOW, if not superior. Developers have had mostly positive thoughts on the PS3, few like I said have had some complaints, but it's actually much less than what was said about PS2 on it's release. And no, the developers definitely haven't got to grips with the PS3 hardware yet, it takes years before they actually tap into the power of a console, not just with Playstation consoles, but all.

Kaka1899
29-10-2007, 01:29
couldnt have said it better myself Dev ;)

what games you got mate? you play online?

ACMILAN1983
29-10-2007, 02:31
couldnt have said it better myself Dev ;)

what games you got mate? you play online?

no games yet. tbh, there's too much on my plate to deal with right now so the PS3 is on the backfoot. Will probably look to set it up properly when I move house and get games for it then too on the cheap (which will all be after my trip to India in Jan-Feb).

Kaka1899
29-10-2007, 03:30
no games yet. tbh, there's too much on my plate to deal with right now so the PS3 is on the backfoot. Will probably look to set it up properly when I move house and get games for it then too on the cheap (which will all be after my trip to India in Jan-Feb).
sounds like a plan :5ok:

hopefully im getting one for my birthday/crimbo, in sometime in the future we could setup a MM league on pro evo or fifa? just a thought

ACMILAN1983
29-10-2007, 12:45
sounds like a plan :5ok:

hopefully im getting one for my birthday/crimbo, in sometime in the future we could setup a MM league on pro evo or fifa? just a thought

Sounds good to me, though I've not bought a FIFA game for years (PES for me is sooooooo much better).

Kaka1899
29-10-2007, 13:32
well Pes, Fifa its all same to me ill take anybody on! lol

Mehdi
29-10-2007, 18:55
Regards to your arguments against the PS3, bear in mind the machine is still new, and like the PS2, will need time before the developers are getting greater results. This is one area MS have the advantage for sure, as their development kits are much more user friendly. However, the potential of Sony's machine blows both the 360 and Wii out of the water, as technically it a superior piece of kit.

Complete rubbish. Where is your proof? Developers cliam there is little difference overall with the 360 having the edge in graphics processing power :

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/games/archives/2006/12/07/ps3_vs_xbox_360_a_developer_speaks.html

http://www.hardcoreware.net/reviews/review-348-1.htm

Note both articles are from 2006 when the consoles were both on sale and complete.

The exclusive games at this point don't suck, but are yet to hit the machine's potential. However, this again requires patience, as we still have games like MGS4, Uncharted, FFXIII (and Versus), GT5, DMC4 to name just some of the more interesting looking exclusives yet to hit the shops, the future is pretty bright. Then there's also games like Heavenly Sword (had fairly mixed reviews, but mostly positive) and Ratchet and Clank (which has had very positive reviews).

And if you've seen any footage of these games, most of which were supposed to be launch titles, you would know not a single one of them looks impressive graphically. Given they have been in development for 2 years now that doesn't bode well for the supposed power of the PS3.


Gears of War is the one game you mention as far as graphics go, but again we have to remember this was at minimum a second generation 360 title. If you look at the second generation PS3 titles I've mentioned above (MGS4, GT5 or FFXII for example), they are all equally impressive graphically as GOW, if not superior.

What videos have you been watching? They look average graphically. I've been following the progress of the PS3 for years. Sony continually lied about the machines power. Look at the early videos of MotorStorm and the final release. The difference is like night and day.


Developers have had mostly positive thoughts on the PS3, few like I said have had some complaints, but it's actually much less than what was said about PS2 on it's release. And no, the developers definitely haven't got to grips with the PS3 hardware yet, it takes years before they actually tap into the power of a console, not just with Playstation consoles, but all.

Right and as the Xbox 360 is graphically more powerful and easier to develop on the 360 will continue to set the benchmark for next gen consoles. Right now claims that the PS3 are more powerful are just that - claims but then Sony have a habit of lying.

inter-1908
29-10-2007, 19:45
Anyone have instructions on downloading a game for ps2?

Mehdi
29-10-2007, 21:03
Anyone have instructions on downloading a game for ps2?

http://www.slyck.com/ng.php

ACMILAN1983
30-10-2007, 03:06
Complete rubbish. Where is your proof? Developers cliam there is little difference overall with the 360 having the edge in graphics processing power :

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/games/archives/2006/12/07/ps3_vs_xbox_360_a_developer_speaks.html

http://www.hardcoreware.net/reviews/review-348-1.htm

Note both articles are from 2006 when the consoles were both on sale and complete.



umm...The articles say precisely what I said. Right now developers are finding it easier to get more out of the 360 than PS3. The person who wrote the blog on the guardian site also seemed to provide a more detailed explanation about developing for the 2 machines.

And if you've seen any footage of these games, most of which were supposed to be launch titles, you would know not a single one of them looks impressive graphically. Given they have been in development for 2 years now that doesn't bode well for the supposed power of the PS3.

I'd say the graphics for the better launch titles were solid, quite why you'd expect something more is beyond me. Sony has almost always had slow starts with getting results on their machines, the PS took a while before the big hitters came out, and the PS2 was out almost 2 years before the first real killer app came out. Xbox on the other hand is better in this regard, as the XBox had a great lineup for it's launch and the 360 has had some fast results too. Oh, and I'd like to know which of the games I listed were meant to be launch titles?

What videos have you been watching? They look average graphically. I've been following the progress of the PS3 for years. Sony continually lied about the machines power. Look at the early videos of MotorStorm and the final release. The difference is like night and day.

lol, amusing how you think the games are average looking. Sony hasn't lied about the technical specs of the PS3 (they messed up in many other regards though), the press made assumptions on videos they were shown. The big debate wasn't on Motorstorm either, it was on Killzone, with the current game not actually looking too far off of the video footage originally shown.

Right and as the Xbox 360 is graphically more powerful and easier to develop on the 360 will continue to set the benchmark for next gen consoles. Right now claims that the PS3 are more powerful are just that - claims but then Sony have a habit of lying.

Let's wait and see, seeing as it takes a good few years before we're sure what'll happen in the market. I don't see why you're so concerned with graphics (the whole of your reply to me was only about graphics), which are becoming rudementary in gaming now as we've reached a point where eye candy isn't enough to sell a game anymore, which is clearly exemplified by the success of Wii.

Mehdi
30-10-2007, 12:41
umm...The articles say precisely what I said.

Where does it say :

However, the potential of Sony's machine blows both the 360 and Wii out of the water, as technically it a superior piece of kit.

No one claims it's technically superior and Blue Ray doesn't make it technically superior.


Oh, and I'd like to know which of the games I listed were meant to be launch titles?

Next gen versions of Metal Gear Solid and Final Fantasy were supposed to be PS3 launch titles.


lol, amusing how you think the games are average looking. Sony hasn't lied about the technical specs of the PS3 (they messed up in many other regards though), the press made assumptions on videos they were shown.

The press based their assumptions on what Sony's CEO, Phil 'The Liar' Harrison, told them :

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=9051

19 May 2005

GamesIndustry.biz: One question on the lips of many people at the moment: how much of what we saw in the PlayStation 3 demos was actually running in real-time?

Phil Harrison: Everything in the demos was real-time.

And what about the game footage clips?

Phil Harrison: Not all of that - in fact, none of it was real-time because it was all running off video. If you make a presentation to two and a half thousand people, you're going to put some of it on video just to be on the safe side.

Phil Harrison: I've been asked this question a lot. The way we put those videos together, everything was done to specification. Everything was done to PS3 spec. Virtually everything used in-game assets; some things were rendered.

How representative of what we're actually going to be seeing in PS3 games were those videos?

Phil Harrison: I think very. I think depending on the game, different games took a different approach to their way of expressing what the games are like - but clearly, something like Motor Storm uses more cinematic, replay-like cameras than you would ever enjoy in-game. So that makes a big difference... But everything is done to spec.


The big debate wasn't on Motorstorm either, it was on Killzone, with the current game not actually looking too far off of the video footage originally shown.

Here's the original :

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/6443.html

And here's the latest actual in game footage :

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/1668.html

To say that's not too far off is like saying Paolo Maldini is not too far off his 20th birthday.

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=messhall&thread.id=18839

“With Killzone, the expectation internally and externally is very high – and I won’t show it until it’s going to exceed people’s expectations. It will be next year before we show it again, but it’s coming along very well. The team are working very hard, they know exactly what they have to do and there’s no doubt they will achieve it, but there’s nothing to be served by something that doesn’t satisfy my goals for the project. I can tell you, though, that some elements already exceed the trailer.” - Phil Harrison

And which elements exceed the trailer?


Let's wait and see, seeing as it takes a good few years before we're sure what'll happen in the market. I don't see why you're so concerned with graphics (the whole of your reply to me was only about graphics), which are becoming rudementary in gaming now as we've reached a point where eye candy isn't enough to sell a game anymore, which is clearly exemplified by the success of Wii.

I see you've climbed down about graphics now you know the machine isn't what it's cracked up to be. I was convinced Sony would be a success in the console market and the PS1 and PS2 were fantastic machines but a console is not like a football club. I do not subscribe to the fanboy mindset. I owe Sony nothing. You can wait and see but I got tired of Sony's lies so got a Xbox 360 instead.

ACMILAN1983
30-10-2007, 17:11
Where does it say :

No one claims it's technically superior and Blue Ray doesn't make it technically superior.

Next gen versions of Metal Gear Solid and Final Fantasy were supposed to be PS3 launch titles.

The press based their assumptions on what Sony's CEO, Phil 'The Liar' Harrison, told them :

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=9051

19 May 2005

GamesIndustry.biz: One question on the lips of many people at the moment: how much of what we saw in the PlayStation 3 demos was actually running in real-time?

Phil Harrison: Everything in the demos was real-time.

And what about the game footage clips?

Phil Harrison: Not all of that - in fact, none of it was real-time because it was all running off video. If you make a presentation to two and a half thousand people, you're going to put some of it on video just to be on the safe side.

Phil Harrison: I've been asked this question a lot. The way we put those videos together, everything was done to specification. Everything was done to PS3 spec. Virtually everything used in-game assets; some things were rendered.

How representative of what we're actually going to be seeing in PS3 games were those videos?

Phil Harrison: I think very. I think depending on the game, different games took a different approach to their way of expressing what the games are like - but clearly, something like Motor Storm uses more cinematic, replay-like cameras than you would ever enjoy in-game. So that makes a big difference... But everything is done to spec.

Here's the original :

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/6443.html

And here's the latest actual in game footage :

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/1668.html

To say that's not too far off is like saying Paolo Maldini is not too far off his 20th birthday.

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=messhall&thread.id=18839

“With Killzone, the expectation internally and externally is very high – and I won’t show it until it’s going to exceed people’s expectations. It will be next year before we show it again, but it’s coming along very well. The team are working very hard, they know exactly what they have to do and there’s no doubt they will achieve it, but there’s nothing to be served by something that doesn’t satisfy my goals for the project. I can tell you, though, that some elements already exceed the trailer.” - Phil Harrison

And which elements exceed the trailer?

I see you've climbed down about graphics now you know the machine isn't what it's cracked up to be. I was convinced Sony would be a success in the console market and the PS1 and PS2 were fantastic machines but a console is not like a football club. I do not subscribe to the fanboy mindset. I owe Sony nothing. You can wait and see but I got tired of Sony's lies so got a Xbox 360 instead.

Ok I'll give quick answers to this because I really don't want to get involved with the console wars, nor was it my intention when replying to you originally.

I never said that the articles said that the PS3 has much greater potential, I was referring to the graphics comments they made along with the comments about the XBox being easier to develop for. They don't really speak much of what the machines are capable of.

I'm pretty certain FF13 wasn't ever meant to be a launch title, whilst with MGS4 I'm pretty sceptical.

The only thing Phil Harrison makes clear in that interview is that everything was done to PS3 spec, which isn't likely to be a lie. His other answers weren't clear, nor did they make much sense at times, but I still fail to see how he's lying.

The Killzone 2 trailers aren't that much apart. The quality of the first is better, that's undeniable but the difference isn't great enough to actually bother complaining about. With a slightly improved framerate and smoother textures there wouldn't be any notable difference. I'm not going to talk about the exceed the trailer comments, no one can be sure what he meant.

I never made a big deal about graphics in the first place, I don't see why you're trying to suggest I did (nor has my opinion changed as to what the machine is capable of). I don't have a bias towards any of the manufacturers (on the contrary I think Sony have done a simply rubbish job marketing the PS3 and in HR), and if it was up to me, gaming would go single format. And believe me, if I was to choose a console right now other than the PS3, it would definitely be the Wii, not 360.

Kaka1899
30-10-2007, 17:35
Haha Killzone 2 a launch title! in time Sonys titles will out do ms the only game a xbox360 is worth buying for is Halo and thats it imo

Mehdi
30-10-2007, 19:40
I never said that the articles said that the PS3 has much greater potential, I was referring to the graphics comments they made along with the comments about the XBox being easier to develop for. They don't really speak much of what the machines are capable of.

Then I suggest you read them again.


The only thing Phil Harrison makes clear in that interview is that everything was done to PS3 spec, which isn't likely to be a lie. His other answers weren't clear, nor did they make much sense at times, but I still fail to see how he's lying.

It's a flat out lie because the videos were clearly not done to spech. The evidence is the pre game videos of Motorstorm and Killzone and the actual in game footage.


The Killzone 2 trailers aren't that much apart. The quality of the first is better, that's undeniable but the difference isn't great enough to actually bother complaining about. With a slightly improved framerate and smoother textures there wouldn't be any notable difference. I'm not going to talk about the exceed the trailer comments, no one can be sure what he meant.

Difference isn't that great? The quality of the textures, the incredible animation, the smoothness of the frame rate is World's apart. In fact we will be lucky to see that level in the next gen machines i.e. the successors to the 360 and PS3. Had Motostorm looked like the video Sony revealed in 2005 I would have a PS3 instead of a 360.


I never made a big deal about graphics in the first place, I don't see why you're trying to suggest I did (nor has my opinion changed as to what the machine is capable of).

You continually claimed the PS3 is technically superior. It isn't.


I don't have a bias towards any of the manufacturers (on the contrary I think Sony have done a simply rubbish job marketing the PS3 and in HR), and if it was up to me, gaming would go single format. And believe me, if I was to choose a console right now other than the PS3, it would definitely be the Wii, not 360.

I don't care what console you buy, I'm just pointing out the PS3 isn't as powerful as Sony had many of us believe and there is no evidence to suggest that it’s more powerful than the 360. The proof is in the games.

Mehdi
30-10-2007, 19:44
Haha Killzone 2 a launch title! in time Sonys titles will out do ms the only game a xbox360 is worth buying for is Halo and thats it imo

Of course the PS3 will outsell the 360. Halo 3? I think it's utter garbage. Give me Gears of War and Crackdown any day.

Kaka1899
31-10-2007, 01:49
Of course the PS3 will outsell the 360. Halo 3? I think it's utter garbage. Give me Gears of War and Crackdown any day.
on the last few days at college my mate brought his 360 in and we played GOW and i can honestly say iv never been as bored playing a 3rd person shooter, Halo on the otha hand was so much fun with the exspansive maps,weapon selection and viechals scatred about

ACMILAN1983
31-10-2007, 03:06
Then I suggest you read them again.

It's a flat out lie because the videos were clearly not done to spech. The evidence is the pre game videos of Motorstorm and Killzone and the actual in game footage.

Difference isn't that great? The quality of the textures, the incredible animation, the smoothness of the frame rate is World's apart. In fact we will be lucky to see that level in the next gen machines i.e. the successors to the 360 and PS3. Had Motostorm looked like the video Sony revealed in 2005 I would have a PS3 instead of a 360.

You continually claimed the PS3 is technically superior. It isn't.

I don't care what console you buy, I'm just pointing out the PS3 isn't as powerful as Sony had many of us believe and there is no evidence to suggest that it’s more powerful than the 360. The proof is in the games.

The articles barely go into great detail about graphics, and other aspects of the machine aren't discussed.

Killzone and Motorstorm were done to spec. This does not mean that the final game will look the same. Again, the machine is capable, but that doesn't mean the developers have got to grips with achieving such results. And no, the videos aren't world's apart.

I also don't see why people make a big deal about GOW. Graphics aside (no denying they are spectacular), the game isn't all that impressive.

The games on the 360 that appeal most to me are Bioshock, Blue Dragon and Ace Combat (referring to exclusives).

Kaka1899
31-10-2007, 03:13
yes 360 games do look good but id rather have loads of fun playing online on Motorstorm than been bored out my head on gow

ACMILAN1983
02-11-2007, 17:41
I recently read about a person who is a lego enthusiast and has made a fully working PS2 out of lego:

http://gaming.800a.ws/wp-content/gallery/album7_1/lego-game-art-19.jpg

He's also made some working guitar hero controllers out of lego too. I thought it's an impressive achievement.

Mehdi
02-11-2007, 18:13
on the last few days at college my mate brought his 360 in and we played GOW and i can honestly say iv never been as bored playing a 3rd person shooter, Halo on the otha hand was so much fun with the exspansive maps,weapon selection and viechals scatred about

And last gen graphics.

Kaka1899
03-11-2007, 03:32
And last gen graphics.
i never said Halo 2 had next gen graphics did i?

Mehdi
03-11-2007, 20:31
Killzone and Motorstorm were done to spec.

They were done to spech just not PS3 spech.


This does not mean that the final game will look the same. Again, the machine is capable, but that doesn't mean the developers have got to grips with achieving such results. And no, the videos aren't world's apart.

The PS3 is clearly not capable of graphics we saw in the demos, nor is the Xbox 360 and the videos are literally next generation consoles apart. You lose all credibility if you maintain this stance. The camera doesn't lie.


I also don't see why people make a big deal about GOW. Graphics aside (no denying they are spectacular), the game isn't all that impressive.


People made a big deal about GOW because it's a state of the art, violent arcade shooter. It's THE benchmark title for all next generation games.


The games on the 360 that appeal most to me are Bioshock, Blue Dragon and Ace Combat (referring to exclusives).

And that's the strength of the Xbox 360, great exclusives :

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/10/31/360-leads-hardware-to-software-ratio-wii-and-ps3-trail-with-sim/

Heading into the holiday season, it's worth looking at NPD's sales figures from September in the United States with particular attention paid to the total hardware to software sales ratios of the current generation consoles. Although people typically call it the "attach rate," NPD was clear to point out to Joystiq that an attach rate corresponds to a specific title (e.g., Halo 3 has a 110% attach rate*). The sales ratio has been most controversial for the Wii as the console's been unfairly labeled as a Wii Sports seller, and not much else. Comparing current hardware to software sales ratios shows Xbox 360 leads with nearly seven games sold for every system. PS3 and Wii, in terms of this ratio, are practically equal, although the Wii has sold 2.6 million more units. The hard numbers:

Xbox 360: hardware to software ratio: 6.59 (hardware total sold = 6.8 million; software total sold = 44.8 million)

PlayStation 3: hardware to software ratio: 3.58 (hardware total sold = 1.9 million; software total sold = 6.8 million)

Wii: hardware to software ratio: 3.44 (hardware total sold = 4.5 million; software total sold = 15.5 million)

My guess is most people are buying PS3 for Blu-Ray not for gaming.

Mehdi
03-11-2007, 20:34
yes 360 games do look good but id rather have loads of fun playing online on Motorstorm than been bored out my head on gow

I switched Motorstorm off after 5 minutes.

Mehdi
03-11-2007, 20:36
i never said Halo 2 had next gen graphics did i?

No but when I pay for a next gen console I expect next gen graphics not the rubbish we get in Halo 3 or some PS3 titles.

Kaka1899
04-11-2007, 03:19
I cant believe what i started by asking if anybody owns a PS3!

and its not my 360 we used it was my mates and we played Halo 2 cos there are no good multiplayer games that four of us could play.

ACMILAN1983
04-11-2007, 07:05
They were done to spech just not PS3 spech.

The PS3 is clearly not capable of graphics we saw in the demos, nor is the Xbox 360 and the videos are literally next generation consoles apart. You lose all credibility if you maintain this stance. The camera doesn't lie.

People made a big deal about GOW because it's a state of the art, violent arcade shooter. It's THE benchmark title for all next generation games.

And that's the strength of the Xbox 360, great exclusives :

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/10/31/360-leads-hardware-to-software-ratio-wii-and-ps3-trail-with-sim/

Heading into the holiday season, it's worth looking at NPD's sales figures from September in the United States with particular attention paid to the total hardware to software sales ratios of the current generation consoles. Although people typically call it the "attach rate," NPD was clear to point out to Joystiq that an attach rate corresponds to a specific title (e.g., Halo 3 has a 110% attach rate*). The sales ratio has been most controversial for the Wii as the console's been unfairly labeled as a Wii Sports seller, and not much else. Comparing current hardware to software sales ratios shows Xbox 360 leads with nearly seven games sold for every system. PS3 and Wii, in terms of this ratio, are practically equal, although the Wii has sold 2.6 million more units. The hard numbers:

Xbox 360: hardware to software ratio: 6.59 (hardware total sold = 6.8 million; software total sold = 44.8 million)

PlayStation 3: hardware to software ratio: 3.58 (hardware total sold = 1.9 million; software total sold = 6.8 million)

Wii: hardware to software ratio: 3.44 (hardware total sold = 4.5 million; software total sold = 15.5 million)

My guess is most people are buying PS3 for Blu-Ray not for gaming.

Honestly, I think pretty much everything you've said here is gibberish and it seems quite clear you don't understand what certain statements actually mean. I really can be bothered with arguing about this anymore either.

Oh, and for your information, the developers of GOW are very happy about the PS3 machine, and so far have praised it highly, so clearly not everyone agrees with you.

Mehdi
04-11-2007, 10:34
Honestly, I think pretty much everything you've said here is gibberish and it seems quite clear you don't understand what certain statements actually mean. I really can be bothered with arguing about this anymore either.

Hold on. I threw every argument back in your face, proved with links and video evidence that not only is the PS3 not more powerful than the 360 but that Sony misled the public with their RENDERED videos of Motorstom and Killzone, which explains the horrible game sales figures, yet I'm the one talking gibberish? You're in denial and a classic example of a format fanboy.

Here's a list of more Sony lies :

Top 10 Lies by Sony: The Road to PS3 Launch

http://midwestgeek.blogspot.com/2006/09/top-10-lies-by-sony-road-to-ps3-launch.html


Oh, and for your information, the developers of GOW are very happy about the PS3 machine, and so far have praised it highly, so clearly not everyone agrees with you.


We'll see how Unreal Tournament 2007 matches up on both machines.

ACMILAN1983
04-11-2007, 11:18
Hold on. I threw every argument back in your face, proved with links and video evidence that not only is the PS3 not more powerful than the 360 but that Sony misled the public with their RENDERED videos of Motorstom and Killzone, which explains the horrible game sales figures, yet I'm the one talking gibberish? You're in denial and a classic example of a format fanboy.

Here's a list of more Sony lies :

Top 10 Lies by Sony: The Road to PS3 Launch

http://midwestgeek.blogspot.com/2006/09/top-10-lies-by-sony-road-to-ps3-launch.html



We'll see how Unreal Tournament 2007 matches up on both machines.

Ok, you win the argument. Happy now?

I still think you talk gibberish, you're so called evidence to prove your point is tenuous and I think I'm wasting my time arguing with you, hence I'm not going waste my time doing so.

Kaka1899
04-11-2007, 12:22
yeah me too Mehdi if it makes you feel better the Xbox is the most elite console there is now (cough)

so back to my original question

Anybody own a PS3?

Kaka1899
08-11-2007, 08:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZY2vwlh5-g

imo this will swing the battle between Sony and Microsoft in Sonys favour, possible the greatest gaming idea since the introduction of Xbox Live. does this tempt anybody hmmm? :D

ACMILAN1983
08-11-2007, 13:24
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZY2vwlh5-g

imo this will swing the battle between Sony and Microsoft in Sonys favour, possible the greatest gaming idea since the introduction of Xbox Live. does this tempt anybody hmmm? :D

Don't really care about how Sony performs against Microsoft, but Home as a concept is an excellent idea. I heard about it ages ago, and it really caught my eye. Kind of annoys me too as I had the same idea about 6 years ago :grinser:

Kazunori Yamauchi (creator of Gran Turismo) wants GT Prologue to be integrated with Home. Not sure how exactly, but it would be cool if people had garages in Home and could challenge each other in races etc.

Kaka1899
08-11-2007, 16:11
didnt we all Dev didnt we all :D

The only problem is that you use real money where i would rather you collect points for in game achievments such as winning leauges on Fifa or killing bosses on Warhawk etc and then the points are spendable on Playstation Home also the points would encourage you to buy more games once you have stripped a game of its points.

ACMILAN1983
08-11-2007, 16:23
didnt we all Dev didnt we all :D

The only problem is that you use real money where i would rather you collect points for in game achievments such as winning leauges on Fifa or killing bosses on Warhawk etc and then the points are spendable on Playstation Home also the points would encourage you to buy more games once you have stripped a game of its points.

lol, I remember telling my friend about it, I don't think he got the idea completely though :(

Using real money makes sense, Home isn't quite a game, more like a virtual world which connects to PSN, but will integrate with games.

Btw, I recommend you look up OLED technology, it's currently in R+D but is probably going to be big in the near future. As for it's relevance in gaming, Sony plans to make PSP2 using OLED technology. Essentially that means greater quality images, longer life span (especially for battery) once the technology has been improved and a PSP that can be folded ;)

King tiger
08-11-2007, 16:28
ah, you console gamers ^^

pc games FTW . :D

Kaka1899
08-11-2007, 16:41
isnt OLED organic light emitting diodes? it is used on a keyboard i saw a bit back.

Mehdi
08-11-2007, 18:55
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZY2vwlh5-g

imo this will swing the battle between Sony and Microsoft in Sonys favour, possible the greatest gaming idea since the introduction of Xbox Live. does this tempt anybody hmmm? :D

Seen it before. It's a cross between Sims and the Nintendo Wii thingy.

Kaka1899
09-11-2007, 02:11
Seen it before. It's a cross between Sims and the Nintendo Wii thingy.
looks good dont it?

ACMILAN1983
09-11-2007, 13:37
ah, you console gamers ^^

pc games FTW . :D

Never been a big fan of PC gaming. The only ones I really play (or have played) are FM and Final Fantasy 7.

isnt OLED organic light emitting diodes? it is used on a keyboard i saw a bit back.

Yeah that's right, it's coming into play as a new technology for display (i.e. for TVs).

Mehdi
09-11-2007, 13:51
looks good dont it?

It's a lot better than the Xbox 360 interface but I don't think it will help sell the console.

ACMILAN1983
12-11-2007, 16:23
Been checking out the PS Network and some new games. I'm reasonably impressed by PSN, though it still needs a fair amount of work. The Internet browsing wasn't particularly nice to use, the Playstation store was pretty decent.

PES2008 was pretty impressive. The version I played wasn't optimised particularly well, which I believe is still an issue in the final version and graphics aren't impressive, though animation has improved and affects gameplay a fair amount. However, the improvements were evident when I happened to play PES6 on PS2 straight afterwards and it felt kind of shoddy and basic in comparison.

Ratchet and Clank and Motorstorm are also impressive, both a great deal of fun.

I can't wait for Call Of Duty 4, Assassin's Creed and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. These three titles look outstanding (I'm especially looking forward to Assassin's Creed).

inter-1908
12-11-2007, 16:34
The PES series of games i have noticed that the shooting is to fragile, a simple tap on the shot button sends the ball flying extremely high, they should fix that, and anybody play the new fifa 08 game around here, whats it all about?

Kaka1899
13-11-2007, 02:45
Dev look out for a PS3 exclusive called Haze its gonna be awesome! it comes out on the 23rd i think.

and Recoba not played Fifa 08 yet hopefully tho im going to try it! have you played it?

ACMILAN1983
13-11-2007, 03:02
The PES series of games i have noticed that the shooting is to fragile, a simple tap on the shot button sends the ball flying extremely high, they should fix that, and anybody play the new fifa 08 game around here, whats it all about?

I've played the new FIFA and hated it. The controls felt loose, the players made strange runs and most of the time it still feels like you'll beat the opponents defence by just running through them. Oh, and if you think the PES shooting system is bad (I personally quite like it), then don't bother trying to shoot in FIFA ;)

Kaka, I've heard a fair amount about Haze but am yet to see it properly yet. I heard it's still got a way to go before meeting expectations, but hopefully it will do especially as it's got a good development team behind it.

drucurl
13-11-2007, 07:58
Fifa 08 is pretty good on the PS2. The only think that I hate is that the ratings suck :yuck:
Kaka & Pirlo get 90 but so does Rooney :stupid:
Ronaldo gets 84 but somehow Gila manages 85 (no comment for fear of getting banned :grinser: )
CR7 and Ronaldinho both get 91 So I'm guessing that they're both better than Kaka :dontkn:
Seedorf, Gattuso and Ambro are all below 80....that's funny because two out of those three were nominated for "Best midfielder in the CL" :wallbang:
Other than that and that Ibra is a god and fast as hell it's allright....they even managed to give Pato 81 which I think is high for a kid who hasn't officially played (naturally Pippo gets 81 too :v46: )

Giorgos
13-11-2007, 13:48
The PES series of games i have noticed that the shooting is to fragile, a simple tap on the shot button sends the ball flying extremely high, they should fix that, and anybody play the new fifa 08 game around here, whats it all about?

I bought it one week ago, i like more to manage a team not only to play...

Giorgos
13-11-2007, 13:53
Fifa 08 is pretty good on the PS2. The only think that I hate is that the ratings suck :yuck:
Kaka & Pirlo get 90 but so does Rooney :stupid:
Ronaldo gets 84 but somehow Gila manages 85 (no comment for fear of getting banned :grinser: )
CR7 and Ronaldinho both get 91 So I'm guessing that they're both better than Kaka :dontkn:
Seedorf, Gattuso and Ambro are all below 80....that's funny because two out of those three were nominated for "Best midfielder in the CL" :wallbang:
Other than that and that Ibra is a god and fast as hell it's allright....they even managed to give Pato 81 which I think is high for a kid who hasn't officially played (naturally Pippo gets 81 too :v46: )

Dru, Quaresma, sorry Dru i mean :grinser: , i don't like the shooting, Pato is very good so does Gila, i don't like also the control the crosses and how you score against a GK at difficult level? you can't also shoot, i only like the graphics, i think Fifa 06 i have also is much better in playing.

drucurl
13-11-2007, 14:07
Dru, Quaresma, sorry Dru i mean :grinser: , i don't like the shooting, Pato is very good so does Gila, i don't like also the control the crosses and how you score against a GK at difficult level? you can't also shoot, i only like the graphics, i think Fifa 06 i have also is much better in playing.

IF you must know Mr Quaresma and I got married a week ago....but I still carry dru-curl and not Dru Quaresma :stuckup:
:grinser:

Anyway the shooting is very good imho...in 06 it curled away from the goal in 07 it curled towards the goal....this one is pretty straight for me...of course I'd listen to what the others say too.

I always play at the highest difficulty....all you have to do is keep posession and shoot a lot.....many times the goals I scored are those that I didn't expect to go in...and vice versa. Yes but I understand that the keepers are all athletic wonders of the world when you set the keeper ability to world class :stupid: ...And for some ungodly reason Van Der Sar is more agile than Spiderman in the symbiot suit :eekani: Kaka, Gila and Ronaldo are excellent shooters too. ALL you need is to see the keeper off his line then aim for the far post....hope that helps.
A little trick I tried is midway through the shot (i.e. After the ball leaves the player's foot) you could press either L2 (chip) or L1 (finesse)....of course I mave missed alot using this method which I use for my outside shooting :5ok:

Anyone score a freekick yet :confused:

Giorgos
13-11-2007, 14:15
FONT=Tahoma]And for some ungodly reason Van Der Sar is more agile than Spiderman in the symbiot suit :[/FONT]

Very good and and exact to the situation :grinser: :grinser: :grinser:

icculus
13-11-2007, 14:20
my teenager ripps me to shredds on fifa 08...
but i am deadly with the free kicks...hint... after you line up your player press the joystick button so you can spin it. usually pressing forward with just a slight spin works.

i am pretty unhappy with the player ratings as well...

drucurl
13-11-2007, 15:06
my teenager ripps me to shredds on fifa 08...
but i am deadly with the free kicks...hint... after you line up your player press the joystick button so you can spin it. usually pressing forward with just a slight spin works
thanks for the tip :5ok:

i am pretty unhappy with the player ratings as well... Yeah :mad: I think we should sign a petition and send it to EA :guw:
I found it really ridiculous to give Seedorf of all people 78 :stupid:

Jim_UK
13-11-2007, 15:17
Does Seedorf play like a 90 every game? Answer: No. If you balance it out, maybe a 78 is about right after all.

Keep in mind you're all bias for this player, so even if EA gave him 99 some people still wouldn't be happy. No doubt other people supporting other teams are critical because the scores don't measure up for the players they support either :rollani:

Given how long it takes to develop most games, they wouldn't be able to wait for the CL awards results and base the games player ratings on that. If they did you wouldn't be playing the game right now, you'd have to wait until next year for it!

drucurl
13-11-2007, 15:46
Does Seedorf play like a 90 every game? Answer: No. If you balance it out, maybe a 78 is about right after all.

Keep in mind you're all bias for this player, so even if EA gave him 99 some people still wouldn't be happy. No doubt other people supporting other teams are critical because the scores don't measure up for the players they support either :rollani:

Given how long it takes to develop most games, they wouldn't be able to wait for the CL awards results and base the games player ratings on that. If they did you wouldn't be playing the game right now, you'd have to wait until next year for it!NO NO NO!!!! :wallbang: the ratings are about the players qualities...ie their POTENTIAL to be great or their actual abilities. (This is partly the reason why Rooney gets such a high rating because the kid has it all speed shooting etc etc) As to how the player actually plays....that's up to the person controlling him

Really Ronaldo's low stats aren't that bad because though his speed and shooting and other playing characteristics are pretty high (his acceleration is 92 :eekani: ) his stamina gets 35 and even though I disagree with this the truth is Ronaldo hasn't been properly fit recently. 84 isn't too bad....disappointing (I'd give him 87 :o ) but not completely ridiculous.

Seedorf has everything to play exactly like Zidane (lack of speed and all :zany: ) Hence I think it's a criminal injustice to not give him at least an 84. Speed aside he has EVERY quality that a player in his position should have...and abundantly too

Jim_UK
13-11-2007, 15:57
wow, talk about taking it too seriously. It's just a game :delol:

I think you missed my point about the ratings.

drucurl
13-11-2007, 16:35
wow, talk about taking it too seriously. It's just a game
I think you missed my point about the ratings.
BAAH! you're just another Seedorf hater who got owned :o

P.S. I'd like to kick your Inter in '08 one day :D ....are you online?

inter-1908
13-11-2007, 16:46
I've played the new FIFA and hated it. The controls felt loose, the players made strange runs and most of the time it still feels like you'll beat the opponents defence by just running through them. Oh, and if you think the PES shooting system is bad (I personally quite like it), then don't bother trying to shoot in FIFA ;)

Kaka, I've heard a fair amount about Haze but am yet to see it properly yet. I heard it's still got a way to go before meeting expectations, but hopefully it will do especially as it's got a good development team behind it.
you would think that these games wpould be getting better, as the years go by, but it seems they are getting worse. For example, i just bought NHL 08 for ps2, it has the same graphics, and everything as NHL 02 for the PC, exept with all the new trades made. Don suggest anyone wastes there money on that.

Jim_UK
14-11-2007, 08:25
P.S. I'd like to kick your Inter in '08 one day :D ....are you online?

I don't have any of the new consoles, just a gamecube. So you won't be kicking anything of mine anytime soon :guw:

drucurl
14-11-2007, 08:38
I don't have any of the new consoles, just a gamecube. So you won't be kicking anything of mine anytime soon :guw:
I have a similar pile of junk as well (PS2 :D ) Can't we play against eachother online :confused: (forgive my stupidity I'm not a hardcore gamre and never played online and don't know whether a Playstation player can play vs a Gamecube player over the net :stupid: )

icculus
14-11-2007, 11:20
I have a similar pile of junk as well (PS2 :D ) Can't we play against eachother online :confused: (forgive my stupidity I'm not a hardcore gamre and never played online and don't know whether a Playstation player can play vs a Gamecube player over the net :stupid: )

that would be a negative...its a sony server that you connect too.

i never thought about playing anyone here...
anyone up for a game sometime...PS2 - fifa o8?

i usually play as barcelona, as its the only way i can compete.

drucurl
14-11-2007, 11:45
that would be a negative...its a sony server that you connect too.

i never thought about playing anyone here...
anyone up for a game sometime...PS2 - fifa o8?

i usually play as barcelona, as its the only way i can compete.
cool! I'll play as....I dunno...Milan :rone:

Kaka1899
15-11-2007, 07:03
orderd my PS3 today! got Motorstorm,F1 Championship Edition, EA Skate and Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 and an extra controller. cant wait to get it!

ACMILAN1983
15-11-2007, 16:21
orderd my PS3 today! got Motorstorm,F1 Championship Edition, EA Skate and Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 and an extra controller. cant wait to get it!

Very nice, and generally a good selection of games. Motorstorm and GRAW2 are good (played them) and Skate is meant to be excellent (will play this weekend). F1 I've played too, and it felt like a pretty typical F1 game.

Kaka1899
16-11-2007, 02:41
Im not a huge F1 fan but it was that or RFOM and that game looks seriousley boring imo there are too many alien shooting games, how good is GRAW2? i only picked it cos its front cover looked intresting :D

ACMILAN1983
16-11-2007, 02:59
Im not a huge F1 fan but it was that or RFOM and that game looks seriousley boring imo there are too many alien shooting games, how good is GRAW2? i only picked it cos its front cover looked intresting :D

RFOM is ok, but it's not really gripped me much. GRAW2 is very good though it can't compete with the best FPS games around, kind of what you'd expect from a military shooter.

That's the one issue I have with modern gaming, too many FPS games these days, they might sell but the industry is lacking innovation.

Kaka1899
16-11-2007, 03:33
Playstation Home should shake things up a bit from the game designers pov all the new features they can add

Kaka1899
16-11-2007, 04:21
Cant wait for army of two to be released gotta wait till march tho :mad:

Kaka1899
16-11-2007, 06:42
For people in the uk and in some cases Europe that are searching for a Nintendo Wii please take a look at this website

http://www.wii-consoles.co.uk/default.asp

it really works iv used it and managed to locate one within a couple of hours as my cousin really wanted one. all you do is activate the real time updates and as soon as Wiis are in stock it gives you a pop up message telling you where all you have to do is go to the site and buy it, in some cases the store might not ship to europe it may only be UK delivery.

Also if you want to take a risk people in the uk you can always go on www.amazon.de and buy a nintendo wii from germany, now before you jump to conclusions wait and hear me out, the ONLY Difference is the plug so all you need is to buy a Shaving plug so it converts the european two pin into a English three pin plug sorted as Germanys electricity is on 230V and the uks is 240V so your not going to blow anything up, and all the games are in the PAL region so you can buy your games from the uk and its all in english just check here for proof

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=679071

Hope this helps some people

Have a good time :)

King tiger
17-11-2007, 13:09
Ok enough you console gamers :D ^^

is anyone playing FPS shooters online ?

Kaka1899
17-11-2007, 14:32
Ok enough you console gamers :D ^^

is anyone playing FPS shooters online ?
I will be soon but not on a pc. what you playing mate?

Giorgos
29-11-2007, 17:48
How is football manager can someone say to me?...

ACMILAN1983
30-11-2007, 05:00
How is football manager can someone say to me?...

Pretty much the standard affair imo, which certainly isn't a bad thing. Personally, though I still love it I don't have the same passion to play the game that I did when I was younger. The one real issue I've found with more recent versions of the game is that results often feel random. I've tested this out actually, played a match where I put out a team and lost, then I'd close the game, restart, put out the same team, subs, system and team talk and win comfortably (I never continued with this game and started a new one before being called a cheat ;) ). For me in the modern FM games too many factors feel random, not just results, but the morale system of the players for example, the scouting reports (during the two tests matches from before I got two completely different scouting reports from Desailly) and numerous other factors.

I've played Stranglehold and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune of late. Stranglehold impressed in that it was a great deal of fun to play. The action is extremely well styled and the player does feel he's in a John Woo film.

Uncharted is probably the best game I've played on PS3 yet. The game's stunning, beautiful to look at, engaging and entertaining. The gameplay is fairly traditional in most respects, but extrememly polished. Attention to detail seems to be the key factor of the game that makes it so good. Graphically, elements such as the way Drake's clothes soak and stick when wet and dry gradually is what makes the game look so incredible, whilst in the gameplay the enemy AI uses flanking methods to try and stop Drake, which makes the experience all the more special compared to a standard shooter. Finally, this shouldn't be compared to Tomb Raider as so many people seemed to have tried to do. This game is about action, fast paced Hollywood blockbuster style action.

Kaka1899
03-12-2007, 02:13
got skate for my ps3 and before you say its just random button smashing its not as you use the right stick to do every trick so to ollie you flick it down and up quickley and if you mistime your tricks your gonna eat tarmac the idea is that you start off as an unkown and you have two ways to become famous you either win comps and get known worldwide or you can be an underground skater and impress the kids by skating in forbidden places a true great you must buy it!

Kaka1899
19-12-2007, 11:49
Guitar Hero 3 for christmas

Ill leave a review later guys

anybody else played it?

ACMILAN1983
22-12-2007, 08:16
Just thought I'd bring by some new trailers for two of the new Final Fantasy 13 games. They look out of this world, simply amazing, and I for one can't wait (well, actually I lie, I can because I'm still play FF12 and loving it :D )

FF13 Versus

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29006.html

FF13

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29007.html

Mehdi
22-12-2007, 09:30
Just thought I'd bring by some new trailers for two of the new Final Fantasy 13 games. They look out of this world, simply amazing,

They should it's CGI not in game footage. Oldest trick in the book.

ACMILAN1983
22-12-2007, 11:40
They should it's CGI not in game footage. Oldest trick in the book.

Not quite, in the Versus demo is CGI but it's said the in game footage is supposed to be of the same quality, whilst FF13 showed gameplay footage

Mehdi
22-12-2007, 16:52
Not quite, in the Versus demo is CGI but it's said the in game footage is supposed to be of the same quality, whilst FF13 showed gameplay footage

If you belive that you'll believe anything. I don't count cut scenes as in game footage.

ACMILAN1983
22-12-2007, 17:13
If you belive that you'll believe anything. I don't count cut scenes as in game footage.

Did you watch the FF13 trailer? It's got in game footage in there

Mehdi
22-12-2007, 18:31
Did you watch the FF13 trailer? It's got in game footage in there

Yes I saw it. It's turn based though isn't it? Which means you press buttons and watch the animation.

Giovanni
23-12-2007, 04:42
How is Fifa street 2 like (coming from a fan of Pro Evo serie ) ?I'm just looking for a game of pure fun and action, while the Pro Evo is more about simulation.

And the war games like Call of Duty serie or Medal of honor ? All these games for PS2...
any opinions are welcome

Ps. yesterday i bought Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, which is absolutely promising !!!

Kaka1899
23-12-2007, 06:15
cant wait i played FFX-2 and hated it iv played all the way since 8 and enjoyed everyone but FFX-2 so am gonna give em anotha chance.

btw graw2 is awesome

Kaka1899
23-12-2007, 06:21
How is Fifa street 2 like (coming from a fan of Pro Evo serie ) ?I'm just looking for a game of pure fun and action, while the Pro Evo is more about simulation.

And the war games like Call of Duty serie or Medal of honor ? All these games for PS2...
any opinions are welcome

Ps. yesterday i bought Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, which is absolutely promising !!!
Pro evo 2008 is awesome when you upscale it to 720p and get the patch on but it loses all realism online you can get 6-6 draws because the computer constantly screws it up for ya by making players lunge in or running the keeper miles out to play as a sweeper which really spoils it and just gets you irate!

ACMILAN1983
23-12-2007, 08:31
Yes I saw it. It's turn based though isn't it? Which means you press buttons and watch the animation.

No one knows gameplay details, but it'll be almost certain battles are realtime (which the video suggested as it streamlessly went from cut scene to battle), so it will use the same graphics engine either way

Kaka1899, FFX-2 is quite different to other FF's, and personally I don't rate it as highly, but persevere and it does improve as you progress.

Mehdi
23-12-2007, 09:28
How is Fifa street 2 like (coming from a fan of Pro Evo serie ) ?I'm just looking for a game of pure fun and action, while the Pro Evo is more about simulation.


FIFA Street 1 was brilliant but 2 was rubbish. They changed the engine and it doesn't play as smoothly as the first.

Kaka1899
23-12-2007, 16:05
No one knows gameplay details, but it'll be almost certain battles are realtime (which the video suggested as it streamlessly went from cut scene to battle), so it will use the same graphics engine either way

Kaka1899, FFX-2 is quite different to other FF's, and personally I don't rate it as highly, but persevere and it does improve as you progress.
i completed it mate just never got into it

RossoNero83
01-01-2008, 06:06
in my 6th season with Milan for the last 5 and a half seasons i have been playing on semi pro difficulty and have now bumped it up to pro which is alot faster and harder however with that being said my 1st match on pro was against Udinese at the Friuli and i beat them 4-1, goals coming from Kaka, Gilla, Podolski and Pirlo. have just recently signed Kompany for 4mil and Fabregas for 10mil.
I have the game on PS3 and play it on a 40" HD TV it really is great.

ACMILAN1983
01-01-2008, 07:49
merged RossoNero83 FIFA '08 thread into this one.

I've played a few new PS3 games lately, some very good ones. Burnout Paradise was probably the biggest of the bunch, continuing the quality we've come to expect from the series, but without open environments.

The Club was pretty fun, it's a shooter but the whole idea is based on going through the levels with non-stop action. Due to the way it's structure (to get big points you need to have to chain your kills) it actually felt kind of like a racer.

Timeshift was another that was enjoyable, a pretty standard but well made shooter that had the element of controlling time, which was fairly simple in premise but fun.

Finally there's Sega's NBA 2K8, which was very impressive and for me the best NBA game on the PS3 thus far.

_Ace
01-01-2008, 12:43
well just saw this topic so... ;)

anyway the games I play are, DF:BHD, GTA San Andreas, and Fifa 08.. only cuz my pc cant handle other games, but i'm working my ass to get a new PC and play COD4, and(if to be) GTA IV for pc :D

RossoNero83
01-01-2008, 13:39
i've got COD for the ps3 i play online its pretty good

_Ace
01-01-2008, 19:19
I heard so ;)

Kaka1899
04-01-2008, 13:24
anybody here played Assassins Creed?

Giorgos
04-01-2008, 17:56
Any games (manager, questions about knowledge) winning prizes? there are some in Greek websights, other you know? i gained in the past a DVD of history of English football a shirt of Arsenal (i asked them 22 other shirts but they game me of Arsenal).

Giorgos
05-01-2008, 05:28
Any games (manager, questions about knowledge) winning prizes? there are some in Greek websights, other you know? i gained in the past a DVD of history of English football a shirt of Arsenal (i asked them 22 other shirts but they game me of Arsenal).

Mehdi
05-01-2008, 11:40
anybody here played Assassins Creed?

Got bored after the very, very long intro which can't be skipped.

Kaka1899
05-01-2008, 14:29
Got bored after the very, very long intro which can't be skipped.
true should give it ago well worth it mate

Giorgos
12-02-2008, 15:42
I play Fifa08 in PS2 and i don't take the money from the sponsors when i win the titles is only in me?

forward
12-02-2008, 18:36
I play Fifa08 in PS2 and i don't take the money from the sponsors when i win the titles is only in me?
Fifa 08 (PC) seriously drives me crazy. I thought that 07 would eventually make me insane but 08 took it to a whole new level :)
In 08 I can score only 1 out of 3 one-on-ones. Anyway, I play this game only when I want to get really pist off :)

Kaka1899
13-02-2008, 04:48
Fifa 08 (PC) seriously drives me crazy. I thought that 07 would eventually make me insane but 08 took it to a whole new level :)
In 08 I can score only 1 out of 3 one-on-ones. Anyway, I play this game only when I want to get really pist off :)

i wasted £50 on Fifa 08 :cry:

get Pro Evolution soccer 08 on PC best football game out there atm trust me i own them both well i have pes twice one on ps3 and one on pc

MIRZA
13-02-2008, 08:56
i wasted £50 on Fifa 08 :cry:


here you can buy it for 1€ :D :D :D :D

_Ace
13-02-2008, 10:06
here you can buy it for 1€ :D :D :D :D

lol :D

well i never liked PES, it always gave me the "zomg i'm playing a cellphone game" feeling.

whoever posted that he didnt take money from sponsors, i think its a glitch in the game and i dont think EA will bother releasing an update soon :grinser:

talking aobut Fifa08, i score in one on ones almost every time... ;)(Hint: Press Q+D and a direction, it will put it in the corner most of the times :D)

and I also already built my "Milan dream team" :D

-k.R-
13-02-2008, 18:29
any Wii Fans ?

Giorgos
15-02-2008, 09:31
lol :D

well i never liked PES, it always gave me the "zomg i'm playing a cellphone game" feeling.

whoever posted that he didnt take money from sponsors, i think its a glitch in the game and i dont think EA will bother releasing an update soon :grinser:

talking aobut Fifa08, i score in one on ones almost every time... ;)(Hint: Press Q+D and a direction, it will put it in the corner most of the times :D)

and I also already built my "Milan dream team" :D

I don't like pro i like the game to have a lot of transfers, sponsors et.c i loaned pro 2008 and i didn't like it. In Fifa, i don't take money from the sponsors, the commentors say a great save when i shoot way out, the pre-season friendly games go after the end of the period, i won and i was asked what this defeat mean for the team, they made a lot of mistakes in Fifa08 for PS2.

_Ace
15-02-2008, 09:48
ye, i dont think they care alot about PS2 anymore :D

and when you shoot away and they say the GK saved it is also on the PC version, dunno about the update they released tho, too lazy to download it :grinser:

on the PC version i get Money from sponsors and the pre-season friendlies are before the season Kick-off, dunno if i understood right tho ;)

Kaka1899
15-02-2008, 10:28
PES 2008 on PS2 is a port of PES6 as they were too lazy to make a new game for ps2 so they just freshned it up a bit

Giorgos
16-02-2008, 17:41
ye, i dont think they care alot about PS2 anymore :D

and when you shoot away and they say the GK saved it is also on the PC version, dunno about the update they released tho, too lazy to download it :grinser:

on the PC version i get Money from sponsors and the pre-season friendlies are before the season Kick-off, dunno if i understood right tho ;)

You understund it perfectly...

_Ace
17-02-2008, 04:47
pre-season friendlies after the season, that must beat any glitch out there :grinser:

Kaka1899
17-02-2008, 07:30
Just buy a PS3 already :D

Lebanese
25-05-2008, 23:09
Guys any one playing fifa 2008 on ps3 ? If so please tell ur ps3 id so we have the chance to play against each other

Siregar
25-05-2008, 23:28
Anyone playing Age of Empires 2 : The Conquerors? I am playing AOC in igzones and hamachi (Map : Land Nomad).

_Ace
26-05-2008, 04:08
I used to play aoe2 via Hamachi too, with my friends... pure fun

Graeme C
26-05-2008, 04:57
You guys played my game yet? ;)

im looking forward to playing haze, the game shots of that looked great.

_Ace
26-05-2008, 05:05
its for PS3 :D(i dont have one :()

i'm downloading COD4 atm, cant wait too ;)

Graeme C
26-05-2008, 05:14
yeah haze is on ps3, im hoping to get one in the next few months. You know i really want a xbox 360 elite, but the blu ray has won it for me. Just wish xbox had blu ray aswell!

ah do you play Bf2 aswell?

_Ace
26-05-2008, 06:04
no mate, I just recently upgraded my PC, so now my top priority is to play COD4 :D

if i ever upgrade my Hard-drive i might get bf2.. ;)

Kaka1899
26-05-2008, 07:35
Euro 2008 on PS3 is class more people should buy it honestly :D

Dr Milano
26-05-2008, 07:49
Euro 2008 on PS3 is class more people should buy it honestly :D
Do you go online !! :heart:

Kaka1899
26-05-2008, 10:12
Do you go online !! :heart:

well no because i dont know anybody else with it but if i did then yeah i will.

i played Fifa 08 online but its crap so lets not say no more about that

Graeme C
26-05-2008, 12:32
u get beaten? lol

Siregar
26-05-2008, 12:35
I used to play aoe2 via Hamachi too, with my friends... pure fun

Yeah, thats AOE, pure fun game. :D

Try igz (www.igzones.com). It's like msn zone but with more players. If I am not mistaken, the capacity of one room in zone was 200 players and normally the first room was always full. In igz the capacity is 350 players and always full in peak hours (from afternoon till midnight europe time)

The games are also rated (very rare to find not rated game). This makes more fun. In msn zone, we had to go to special room to play rated games but in igz, it's automatically rated.

I really like this game. Old game (alreay 10 years old I think) but the strategy and the gameplay are just like in reality. I can't stop playing this game. :D

14
14
14

GG

Kaka1899
26-05-2008, 12:57
u get beaten? lol

no i have a good record

117 played

80 won

20 losses

17 draws
its just that the players are stupid, not making runs or when they do they make bad ones behind defenders etc :5horse: