PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas, holiday greetings to one and all!


Debs
14-12-2004, 15:18
I imagine that pretty soon people will be enjoying some time away from work and away from home to enjoy whatever holiday season it may be that you celebrate. I just want to take this time to say happy holidays to everyone!

Reza
14-12-2004, 15:36
Happy holidays to everybody :)

Henrik
14-12-2004, 17:42
Merry X-mas and happy holidays to all :)

Here in Barbados we celebrate Old Year Night instead of New Years Eve, we all in all is the same thing in a different wrapping.

Any fun holiday traditions to share anyone?

ACMILAN1983
14-12-2004, 17:53
Yeah, Happy XMAS and New Year to all :)

Not sure what I'm doing at this point, but I'll see closer to the time

Goirre
14-12-2004, 17:58
Happy Holidays to all!! I'll be leaving MM from the 16th until January the 3rd....going to see my family :)

best wishes to all for the upcoming year

Angel_Cic
14-12-2004, 18:11
awww happy holidays!!!

enjoy yourself carlos :)

my school break starts friday!!! woot woot ;) btw...my christmas is jan. 7 :) then we have HUGE feast. hehe

Goirre
14-12-2004, 18:15
enjoy yourself carlos :)
thanx, enjoy ur school break :dcool:

HUGE feast huh?? :lick:

ariel
14-12-2004, 19:34
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody,enjoy the holidays and have fun!!!:)

i`ll be missing that feast mia mentioned(my x mas is on 7th as well) since i`ll be in uk.
Anyway Carlos,yeah it`s usually a BIG feast,for lunch before u is usually served pork ....actually a p i g with apple in its mouth :uhm: :D (it`s eaten by dinner time,so that`s how much serbians eat and they manage to keep slender....like myself:gonova: :D) actually,the best example of how good serbian food is, would be our dear lombardia who, while staying with me, gained 4 kgs......not funny :d33:



:D

Goirre
14-12-2004, 20:11
sounds great to me! so when are we having this feast?? :D

derekhski
14-12-2004, 20:51
I wish you all the grandest of Holiday celebrations. May you, your freinds, family and all you hold dear have a healthy holiday season and Happy new year!!!! :clap:
Derek

Angel_Cic
14-12-2004, 21:44
sounds great to me! so when are we having this feast?? :D

pssst...jan. 7th....:tong:

acmilan89
15-12-2004, 00:34
Over here, Christmas holidays and the January 1st are celebrated and so, many would take leave from work for that whole week (or even two weeks!). Although I'm not celebrating the festivals, I will also take leave from my work and return to my village to relax. Besides, the wild boar season is also at its peak and it's a lot of trekking and hunting for five days! Really looking forward to it! :)

Anyways, happy holidays and may the new year bring peace to all of you!

rae
15-12-2004, 07:19
Happy Holidays to all!! I'll be leaving MM from the 16th until January the 3rd....going to see my family :)

hey ...Carlos take me with you I want to Bolivia too...... :embarass:
I never could imagine Christmas and New Year celebration without snow [cuz it's so cold here] and I guess in South America the climate is different....:tong:... I would love to try green Christmas.....:D

Happy Holidays to all of you..... I will also leave inet for a while -- from 23th to New Year I guess.. :faint: ... but I will come back :de3:

Henrik
15-12-2004, 09:48
I never could imagine Christmas and New Year celebration without snow

Try it, you may like it :beach:

rae
15-12-2004, 09:53
Try it, you may like it :beach:
money money money.... and also studies..... those are the main reasons why I ca not do that whenever I like............. but I hope I shall try it....
Btw.... what's for ''Bim''...?

Henrik
15-12-2004, 10:01
Btw.... what's for ''Bim''...?
Local slang for Barbados :2dri:

rae
15-12-2004, 10:12
so it's warm and mellow weather there..... I am envy.......oh yeah I am.....I wonder if Carlos will take me with him or not.... if so .... I bet it would be the best Cheristmas I have ever had in my life..... :tong:

btw... you r from Sewden right... how it feels I mean the contrast among Xmas in Sweden and Bim............:haha: it's gotta be tremendous impact to come from chilly north to sunny Bim.......:mex:

Henrik
15-12-2004, 10:36
btw... you r from Sewden right... how it feels I mean the contrast among Xmas in Sweden and Bim............:haha: it's gotta be tremendous impact to come from chilly north to sunny Bim.......:mex:
Big difference, big improvement :sun:

rae
15-12-2004, 10:42
Big difference, big improvement :sun:
man, stop it... I am jealous..... very jealous :doh:

almilan
15-12-2004, 11:27
happy christmas everyone

mk18
15-12-2004, 15:19
merry christmas everyone and a happy new year

Henrik
15-12-2004, 18:34
man, stop it... I am jealous..... very jealous :doh:
I am in the hotel business, it is my job to make you want you to come :)

Giovanni
15-12-2004, 19:00
hahahahahah

henrik attach a pic of a latina and you'll have a new custumer


btw i wanna send a big MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR/OLD YEAR :D

i'm gonna finish my damn exams on dec 20th, but others pop up in jan so my short trip to london will see me giving my best to do the worst things in order to recover the time lost :cool:

the program:

DEC 29th---> arrival in Uk at 2 am
leave the luggage and immediately reach the nearest pub/bar/club LOL :drunk:

DEC 30TH--> around the center,meetings
night: Brixton..an alternative hard beats night..a long sought after party in Brixton cause of all the club zones it's among the few i've never been there

DEC 31---> huge question mark

Night : Meeting with Dragana and Lore :drunk: LOL :proud:

Goirre
16-12-2004, 02:33
so it's warm and mellow weather there..... I am envy.......oh yeah I am.....I wonder if Carlos will take me with him or not.... if so .... I bet it would be the best Cheristmas I have ever had in my life..... :tong:
I could invite you to Rochester, it is almost as warm as Barbados, especially in this time of the year....well, maybe not that warm ;) :D

Goirre
16-12-2004, 02:37
hey ...Carlos take me with you I want to Bolivia too...... :embarass:
I never could imagine Christmas and New Year celebration without snow [cuz it's so cold here] and I guess in South America the climate is different....:tong:... I would love to try green Christmas.....:D
actually I am not going to Bolivia, I am going to Miami (I really hope to go to Bolivia soon though..but I don't see that happening for still a while)...I am right now more concerned of whether I will find a nice place to watch Bolivar's match on Friday and Milan's match on Saturday....I would be "slightly" ;) pissed off if I were to miss one of these two matches :d55: ;)

rae
16-12-2004, 06:45
hahahahahah

henrik attach a pic of a latina and you'll have a new custumer


:irritate: do you really think that I love America latina only for latina's ass...... :stoned: .......
well, it is a very essential part :horny: but not the only one.... :tong:

actually I am not going to Bolivia, I am going to Miami (I really hope to go to Bolivia soon though..but I don't see that happening for still a while)...I am right now more concerned of whether I will find a nice place to watch Bolivar's match on Friday and Milan's match on Saturday....I would be "slightly" pissed off if I were to miss one of these two matches
I hope I'll see it relive :lick:

Giovanni
16-12-2004, 07:14
:irritate: do you really think that I love America latina only for latina's ass...... :stoned: .......
well, it is a very essential part :horny: but not the only one.... :tong:


yes :haha: :gonova:

:nana:

rae
16-12-2004, 07:36
yes :haha: :gonova:

:nana:
so u insist that u do not like it...:rollani:

.....aaaaa...u r a priest ... how could I froget about it.....

:nana:

Giovanni
16-12-2004, 07:54
so u insist that u do not like it...:rollani:

.....aaaaa...u r a priest ... how could I froget about it.....

:nana:
:gonova: :1avs:




:D

MIRZA
16-12-2004, 08:29
To all Christians here, have a nice and happy Christmas with your familys.
ALL THE BEST!!!!

Dave
16-12-2004, 08:40
Merry Christmas and Happy NEW Year to you all!!!! :cheers: :hug:

Debs
16-12-2004, 13:24
Someone asked about holiday traditions...well, one is the family Christmas party for my Dad's side of the family. He comes from a family of 8 and this year there were 6 of the siblings together, plus a few assorted cousins and a few cousin's kids. I am realizing my dad and his sibs are still like kids--they get each other gag gifts, wrap stuff up cleverly, or track down just the right antique something. Now I know where I got my love of disguising gifts--from all of them! I had a blast taking candids of them with my digital and I'm going to make sets for them all.

The last 5 or so Christmases have just been quiet affairs--usually we start at my house, maybe we'll have a buffet lunch or this year we're thinking of going to a Chinese buffet. My Dad and Betty will have their annual chili dinner a couple days after Xmas.

totti_jonaid
23-12-2004, 00:14
I was the one who started the eid thread and I promised in that to wish you Xmas. Now I have completed my promise Marry Xmas to every one around the world. Especially to all the members of AC Milan and the Italian soccer team also to all the members of Milanmania. May the Xmas be the best you ever had.
Also on 19 december was my birthday and I turned 19. So Happy Birthday to me. :rock3:

Dil dil
23-12-2004, 00:16
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for all my friends in this
wonderful forum.wish the best christmas and Happy new year
to all Milan PLayers espacailly Maldini-Inzaghi - SHEVA (altho they will
never read this forum since they don"t know about it) wish to see
Milan this coming year to win champion league and Scduetto
and wish all milan fans in this forum to acheive their dream in this coming year

Dil dil
23-12-2004, 00:31
:: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for all my friends in this
wonderful forum.wish the best christmas and Happy new year
to all Milan PLayers espacailly Maldini-Inzaghi - SHEVA (altho they will
never read this forum since they don"t know about it) wish to see
Milan this coming year to win champion league and Scduetto
and wish all milan fans in this forum to acheive their dream in this coming year

BaggioForever
23-12-2004, 02:30
yea...try a christmas without snow!~...its fun when u know its december and u still get to go and hit the waves~.. :D come to Asia and experience the summer Xmas!~

ACMILAN1983
23-12-2004, 04:43
Also on 19 december was my birthday and I turned 19. So Happy Birthday to me. :rock3:

Sorry its late, but happy b'day totti_jonaid :)

Franco6
23-12-2004, 07:27
Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you all

Gemma
23-12-2004, 16:45
Merry Christmas to you all and a very Happy New Year. I hope 2005 exceeds everyones expectations and that you all get what you desire!!

Giovanni
23-12-2004, 17:34
CHRISTMAS SONG--giovanni's remix


So this is Christmas
and what Arsenal won?

Real Madrid is over
and Barca just begun

A Merry merry trial
for Juve so faaar

The Inter and the Roma ones
will be relegaateeeeeed


:proud: :ilol:

mly
23-12-2004, 19:16
CHRISTMAS SONG--giovanni's remix


So this is Christmas
and what Arsenal won?

Real Madrid is over
and Barca just begun

A Merry merry trial
for Juve so faaar

The Inter and the Roma ones
will be relegaateeeeeed


:proud: :ilol:
:haha::haha:, good one!!!
Well happy holydays people, enjoy them with the people you love!
Hope 2005 is a wonderful year for everyone in here!

meazza
24-12-2004, 07:19
stuck in work today. (i mean it's only christmas eve but I'm still bitter)

who the hell comes to a library on christmas eve.


them-----------------------------------------> (not that this arrow will be pointing at anyone particular when you read this but for me that's right where the gits are sitting)

Haroon
24-12-2004, 18:44
Merry X-Mas and a Happy New 2005 y'all! Have a great one. :cool:

aga
24-12-2004, 22:41
Merry Christmas everyone
ho ho ho
:p017:

Nona
25-12-2004, 06:38
Merry Christmas to all of you and a very, very Happy New Year !



And Gio...for your christmas song you really deserve this: :p283: lol

Dave
25-12-2004, 10:48
Nice reMix Gio! You will be a good DJ!
And once again Happy New year and Merry Christmass! :dielaugh:

triniman
25-12-2004, 10:49
merry christmas all....hope u all have a great day and time this season and i wish the best to each and everyone of you...even those of u who get under my skin from time to time :D........

may we all enjoy this time in peace and as friends...and most of all as MILAN FANS :D

Giovanni
25-12-2004, 12:16
Merry Christmas to you all guys, let's hope the 2005 will bring us a CL and a Scudetto

btw i'm at my sister's home with a bunch of oldies and it's damn boring so i'm drying the Amaretto DiSaronno liqueur bottle..LOL :drunk:
Btw hopefully the real holidays for me will start tomorrow, and on dec 29th i will leave to LOndon, obviously wearing a Milan scarf in order to spread Milanism all over the world

Cheers ;)

ACMILAN1983
25-12-2004, 12:48
Merry Christmas to all. My day is boring really, just watching tv mostly.

Gio, I can tell London will gain quite a few Milan fans after your visit ;)

Giovanni
25-12-2004, 13:44
Gio, I can tell London will gain quite a few Milan fans after your visit ;)
Hoefully female ones :devil: :bri:

ACMILAN1983
25-12-2004, 15:10
Hoefully female ones :devil: :bri:

and here I was thinking you'd want more male ones ;) :tong: :D

Giovanni
25-12-2004, 17:02
and here I was thinking you'd want more male ones ;) :tong: :D
:p231: :p231: :p231: :p231: :nunu: :nunu: :nunu: :nunu: :gun: :gun:

Jim_UK
25-12-2004, 17:29
nice one Dev :rotfl:

Merry Christmas everybody, have fun whatever you get up to :D

Now, where's that bottle of drink ..... :u56:

Billy_Montreal
25-12-2004, 19:15
[QUOTE=Giovanni]Merry Christmas to you all guys, let's hope the 2005 will bring us a CL and a Scudetto

btw i'm at my sister's home with a bunch of oldies and it's damn boring so i'm drying the Amaretto DiSaronno liqueur bottle..LOL :drunk:
[QUOTE]

:rotfl: CHE BESTIA!!
My family knows that the DiSaronno doesn't cut it for me...I had a nice Christmas compliments of some Sicilian Grappa..Limonchello and Vecchia Romagna :2whis: At midnight mass :w221: everything to be in slow motion :zany:

rossoneroid
25-12-2004, 22:24
Merry Christmas to all MM member who affected :)

Peachtot
26-12-2004, 02:31
Ho...Ho...Ho...Santa Claus is Coming !!

When I was in playgroup, I was so sad cause Santa didn't give me a present in Christmas day.
Nowadays, My friend in playgroup (that received the present) told me that his mom give it to him through Santa Claus.

Yeah...I know I wasn't a bad boy that time... :rock3:
And then I think..., why my mom didn't give me a present....???
:fart: :fart:

Merry X-Mas !!!
Yuu...huu...

ACMILAN1983
26-12-2004, 08:47
:p231: :p231: :p231: :p231: :nunu: :nunu: :nunu: :nunu: :gun: :gun:

hmm, got a similar reply from Franco in the room pics thread. Maybe I should be a little bit careful with you two ;) :D

Giovanni
26-12-2004, 08:49
hmm, got a similar reply from Franco in the room pics thread. Maybe I should be a little bit careful with you two ;) :D
:d55:

:grinser: :zany:

rae
31-12-2004, 17:37
new year has came to my country....:)
happy new year to all of ya...:D

Henrik
01-01-2005, 08:21
Happy New Year everyone. May 2005 be the best in your lives so far :)

ACMILAN1983
01-01-2005, 10:17
Happy new year to all. What a way to start it, feeling tired, a little dizzy and full (as in stomach is stuffed and I have to go out to dinner tonight) today and oh joy, I get to start the new year working.

oh well, hope the rest of you have a good day