AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-12-2004, 15:18   #1

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
Merry Christmas, holiday greetings to one and all!

I imagine that pretty soon people will be enjoying some time away from work and away from home to enjoy whatever holiday season it may be that you celebrate. I just want to take this time to say happy holidays to everyone!
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2004, 15:36   #2

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Happy holidays to everybody
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2004, 17:42   #3

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
Merry X-mas and happy holidays to all

Here in Barbados we celebrate Old Year Night instead of New Years Eve, we all in all is the same thing in a different wrapping.

Any fun holiday traditions to share anyone?
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2004, 17:53   #4

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Yeah, Happy XMAS and New Year to all

Not sure what I'm doing at this point, but I'll see closer to the time
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2004, 17:58   #5

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Happy Holidays to all!! I'll be leaving MM from the 16th until January the 3rd....going to see my family

best wishes to all for the upcoming year
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2004, 18:11   #6

Angel_Cic

Registered User
 
Angel_Cic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Fave Players: Kaka' & Ronaldinho
Angel_Cic is on a distinguished road
awww happy holidays!!!

enjoy yourself carlos

my school break starts friday!!! woot woot btw...my christmas is jan. 7 then we have HUGE feast. hehe
__________________
[M]
Angel_Cic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2004, 18:15   #7

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_Cic
enjoy yourself carlos
thanx, enjoy ur school break

HUGE feast huh??
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2004, 19:34   #8

ariel

Registered User
 
ariel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: Novi Sad,Serbia/Florence,Italy
Fave Players: Maldini,Billy,Baresi,Nesta
ariel is on a distinguished road
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody,enjoy the holidays and have fun!!!

i`ll be missing that feast mia mentioned(my x mas is on 7th as well) since i`ll be in uk.
Anyway Carlos,yeah it`s usually a BIG feast,for lunch before u is usually served pork ....actually a p i g with apple in its mouth (it`s eaten by dinner time,so that`s how much serbians eat and they manage to keep slender....like myself ) actually,the best example of how good serbian food is, would be our dear lombardia who, while staying with me, gained 4 kgs......not funny



__________________
`You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you meet a prince`

Last edited by ariel; 14-12-2004 at 19:39.
ariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2004, 20:11   #9

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
sounds great to me! so when are we having this feast??
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2004, 20:51   #10

derekhski

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Portland Oregon USA
Fave Players: Its a Team sport, or the entire midfeild
derekhski is an unknown quantity at this point
Holiday Greetings to each and everyone, Joy and Peace

I wish you all the grandest of Holiday celebrations. May you, your freinds, family and all you hold dear have a healthy holiday season and Happy new year!!!!
Derek
derekhski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2004, 21:44   #11

Angel_Cic

Registered User
 
Angel_Cic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Fave Players: Kaka' & Ronaldinho
Angel_Cic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goirre
sounds great to me! so when are we having this feast??
pssst...jan. 7th....
__________________
[M]
Angel_Cic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2004, 00:34   #12

acmilan89

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2001
acmilan89 has disabled reputation
Over here, Christmas holidays and the January 1st are celebrated and so, many would take leave from work for that whole week (or even two weeks!). Although I'm not celebrating the festivals, I will also take leave from my work and return to my village to relax. Besides, the wild boar season is also at its peak and it's a lot of trekking and hunting for five days! Really looking forward to it!

Anyways, happy holidays and may the new year bring peace to all of you!
__________________
Omnes et singulatim
acmilan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2004, 07:19   #13

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goirre
Happy Holidays to all!! I'll be leaving MM from the 16th until January the 3rd....going to see my family
hey ...Carlos take me with you I want to Bolivia too......
I never could imagine Christmas and New Year celebration without snow [cuz it's so cold here] and I guess in South America the climate is different....... I would love to try green Christmas.....

Happy Holidays to all of you..... I will also leave inet for a while -- from 23th to New Year I guess.. ... but I will come back
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2004, 09:48   #14

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rae
I never could imagine Christmas and New Year celebration without snow
Try it, you may like it
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2004, 09:53   #15

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik
Try it, you may like it
money money money.... and also studies..... those are the main reasons why I ca not do that whenever I like............. but I hope I shall try it....
Btw.... what's for ''Bim''...?
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.