PDA

View Full Version : iam sebastino


sebbell
15-12-2004, 02:53
hi iam seb live in australia i love football and like surfing i play soccer with a club called palm beach sharks were a good side (i think)can some body send me an email my email is [email protected] and i could give them my user name and password and they could get me a display pic of what eva u call them 4 this site it would be apprisiated thax

ACMILAN1983
15-12-2004, 08:53
Welcome Seb :)

errr....you might want to use punctuation to make your posts clearer ;)

Henrik
15-12-2004, 09:13
Hi Seb :) I would love to help, but can you clarify what you are asking for. I didn't get it.

rae
15-12-2004, 09:15
Hi Seb :) I would love to help, but can you clarify what you are asking for. I didn't get it.
errr.... totaly agreed wit ya Hernik...I have read it before for several times but I do not comprehend the crux... so I did not post..........

Henrik
15-12-2004, 09:22
The key words in the request seems to be "a display pic of what eva u call them "
If you take out the non-essential words from that sentence you are left with "a pic(ture) of them".

Seb, am I right to assume that you are looking for a piture of Milan? If so there is a picture gallery on www.acmilan.com or you may want to browse the picture thread here at Milan Mania http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13585 :)

Reza
15-12-2004, 11:20
Welcome to MM Seb, I am not sure what you mean either but if I can help I will.

almilan
15-12-2004, 11:25
welcome seb

KAKA'
15-12-2004, 15:34
U'rE WeLcOmE! :diablo:

Goirre
16-12-2004, 02:15
hey Sebastino, welcome to MilanMania...although I see you registered a while ago already...hopefully you decided to be more active here now :)

MIRZA
16-12-2004, 08:10
I am not sure what you mean either but if I can help I will.
Maybe he think on avatars???? :confused:
Btw WELCOME TO MM!!!!!!!!

rae
16-12-2004, 08:27
Maybe he think on avatars???? :confused:
Btw WELCOME TO MM!!!!!!!!
yes, exacatly.... yer genious Mirza...:D

Franco6
16-12-2004, 08:47
Welcome to MM Seba!!

MIRZA
17-12-2004, 08:09
yes, exacatly.... yer genious Mirza...:D
THANX!!!! :1ole:

Milanista ID
18-12-2004, 21:01
Welcome to MM Seb ! :)

Angel_Cic
18-12-2004, 21:55
I think he means avatars too...welcome seb! just go to CONTROL PANEL...EDIT AVATAR (or something like that :tong: )