AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-12-2004, 02:53   #1

sebbell

Registered User
 
sebbell's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: Australia
Fave Players: kaka,crespo,rino
sebbell
iam sebastino

hi iam seb live in australia i love football and like surfing i play soccer with a club called palm beach sharks were a good side (i think)can some body send me an email my email is [email protected] and i could give them my user name and password and they could get me a display pic of what eva u call them 4 this site it would be apprisiated thax
sebbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2004, 08:53   #2

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Welcome Seb

errr....you might want to use punctuation to make your posts clearer
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2004, 09:13   #3

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
Hi Seb I would love to help, but can you clarify what you are asking for. I didn't get it.
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2004, 09:15   #4

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik
Hi Seb I would love to help, but can you clarify what you are asking for. I didn't get it.
errr.... totaly agreed wit ya Hernik...I have read it before for several times but I do not comprehend the crux... so I did not post..........
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2004, 09:22   #5

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
The key words in the request seems to be "a display pic of what eva u call them "
If you take out the non-essential words from that sentence you are left with "a pic(ture) of them".

Seb, am I right to assume that you are looking for a piture of Milan? If so there is a picture gallery on www.acmilan.com or you may want to browse the picture thread here at Milan Mania http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13585
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2004, 11:20   #6

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Welcome to MM Seb, I am not sure what you mean either but if I can help I will.
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2004, 11:25   #7

almilan

Registered User
 
almilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
almilan is an unknown quantity at this point
welcome seb
almilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2004, 15:34   #8
KAKA'
Guest
 
U'rE WeLcOmE!
  Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2004, 02:15   #9

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
hey Sebastino, welcome to MilanMania...although I see you registered a while ago already...hopefully you decided to be more active here now
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2004, 08:10   #10

MIRZA

Moderator
 
MIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
MIRZA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezag
I am not sure what you mean either but if I can help I will.
Maybe he think on avatars????
Btw WELCOME TO MM!!!!!!!!
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja....
MIRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2004, 08:27   #11

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirza salihovic
Maybe he think on avatars????
Btw WELCOME TO MM!!!!!!!!
yes, exacatly.... yer genious Mirza...
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2004, 08:47   #12

Franco6

Registered User
 
Franco6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
Welcome to MM Seba!!
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Franco6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 08:09   #13

MIRZA

Moderator
 
MIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
MIRZA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rae
yes, exacatly.... yer genious Mirza...
THANX!!!!
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja....
MIRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2004, 21:01   #14

Milanista ID

Registered User
 
Milanista ID's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: Maldini, Weah, and Ambrosini
Milanista ID is on a distinguished road
Welcome to MM Seb !
__________________
Forza Milan !!!
Milanista ID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2004, 21:55   #15

Angel_Cic

Registered User
 
Angel_Cic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Fave Players: Kaka' & Ronaldinho
Angel_Cic is on a distinguished road
I think he means avatars too...welcome seb! just go to CONTROL PANEL...EDIT AVATAR (or something like that )
__________________
[M]
Angel_Cic is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.