PDA

View Full Version : Hello Milanista


Hexus
15-12-2004, 18:25
Hello people, I am new here....I already posted a couple of posts, but I guess it is time to salute you.....

I am a moderator on a forum and a member of 3 other forums....I guess I am a forum freak, I hope I enjoy my time here....

Reza
15-12-2004, 18:27
Welcome to MM Hexus, hope you enjoy it here.

Henrik
15-12-2004, 18:36
Welcome onboard Hex, I am sure you will like it here. I looking forward to reading you posts :)

Giovanni
15-12-2004, 19:24
hey we have Little Stockholm here :D ;)

btw wilkommen or whatever it's spelled (don henrik help needed :haha: )

i look forward to read your posts (hopefully niased against juve and inter :D )

Goirre
16-12-2004, 02:39
hey Hexus, welcome to MilanMania!!!

Nona
16-12-2004, 04:41
Welcome Hexus and greetings to Carl Gustav, Sylvia and their beautyful daughters, lol

Hexus
16-12-2004, 05:59
Tackar alla (thank you all)

It seems the Swedes are popular here :D this makes me feel happy

rae
16-12-2004, 06:04
Welcome to :de3: Inferno :de3: pal

enjoy yer stay....

MIRZA
16-12-2004, 08:15
Welcome To Mm!!!!!!

Franco6
16-12-2004, 08:48
Pleased to meet you Hexus, welcome!

argo
16-12-2004, 13:00
Welcome to MM, Hexus...

almilan
16-12-2004, 14:41
wecome hexus

ACMILAN1983
16-12-2004, 17:39
Welcome Hexus :)

KAKA'
17-12-2004, 11:30
u're WELCOME, Hex!!!

Hexus
17-12-2004, 11:59
Again thank you all

Milanista ID
18-12-2004, 21:03
Welcome to MM Hexus ! :)

Angel_Cic
18-12-2004, 21:53
Welcome :D

Dil dil
19-12-2004, 01:03
Welcome to mm forum
enjoy your stay here like me since today will be my 1 year annvercery
at this wonderful forum and people are nice here specaily
Gorri-Acmilan monteral