AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-12-2004, 18:25   #1
Hexus
Guest
 
Hello Milanista

Hello people, I am new here....I already posted a couple of posts, but I guess it is time to salute you.....

I am a moderator on a forum and a member of 3 other forums....I guess I am a forum freak, I hope I enjoy my time here....
  Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2004, 18:27   #2

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Welcome to MM Hexus, hope you enjoy it here.
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2004, 18:36   #3

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
Welcome onboard Hex, I am sure you will like it here. I looking forward to reading you posts
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2004, 19:24   #4

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
hey we have Little Stockholm here

btw wilkommen or whatever it's spelled (don henrik help needed )

i look forward to read your posts (hopefully niased against juve and inter )
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2004, 02:39   #5

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
hey Hexus, welcome to MilanMania!!!
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2004, 04:41   #6

Nona

Registered User
 
Nona's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Netherlands
Fave Players: MALDINI, who else?
Nona is on a distinguished road
Welcome Hexus and greetings to Carl Gustav, Sylvia and their beautyful daughters, lol
Nona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2004, 05:59   #7
Hexus
Guest
 
Tackar alla (thank you all)

It seems the Swedes are popular here this makes me feel happy
  Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2004, 06:04   #8

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Welcome to Inferno pal

enjoy yer stay....
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2004, 08:15   #9

MIRZA

Moderator
 
MIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
MIRZA is on a distinguished road
Welcome To Mm!!!!!!
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja....
MIRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2004, 08:48   #10

Franco6

Registered User
 
Franco6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
Pleased to meet you Hexus, welcome!
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Franco6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2004, 13:00   #11

argo

Registered User
 
argo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: Andriy Shevchenko, Eric Cantona
argo is on a distinguished road
Welcome to MM, Hexus...
__________________
Don't Drink and Drive...


Smoke and Fly!!!

argo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2004, 14:41   #12

almilan

Registered User
 
almilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
almilan is an unknown quantity at this point
wecome hexus
almilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2004, 17:39   #13

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Welcome Hexus
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 11:30   #14
KAKA'
Guest
 
u're WELCOME, Hex!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 11:59   #15
Hexus
Guest
 
Again thank you all
  Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.