PDA

View Full Version : Palermo - AC Milan (pre-game comments)


Goirre
07-01-2005, 12:11
2 days left for this match....Palermo can be a tricky rival, I didn't see them playing recently, but they seem to be playing some good football. We did beat them away already on the Coppa Italia though (and with our "second team") so I expect 3 points from this match.....and if Livorno surprises the zebras I wouldn't complain ;)

Nesta is suspended, so San Billy will probably partner San Paolo, central defense at its best :proud:

Dhorasoo should get another start after his great displays, and I suppose we'll see Kaka - Crespo - Sheva again, although I wouldn't mind seeing Rui in.


:3band: !!!FORZA MILAN!!! :3band:

iregk
07-01-2005, 14:12
Cant see anything other than 3 points. We are on good form at the moment and whats always a good sign is that we didn't loose the traditionally bad fixture (last one before christmas) and 11 in the last two games!!! Nice.

3 points please...

Warro Bantan
07-01-2005, 15:29
Milanīs current form is one which would strike fear into the hearts of teams and their coaches, not to mention their fans...Palermo seem not to be push overs, but somehow, I am not worried about the outcome of this fixture.

Milan should win comfortably, and I expect Sheva to score, and probably a return for Seedorf, though Dhorasso has done enough IMO to make the starting 11 over the Dutch international.

No predictions today, just a confidence that we will win, and for Juve to stumble again.

almilan
07-01-2005, 15:38
its live on tv ireland and uk 1st full milan game of 2005 that i will be able to see :clap:

should be a comfortable victory the way we are playing but in Serie A you never know.
We will miss Sandro and it should be an intimadating atmosphere

Smoje
07-01-2005, 15:46
Some minutes for Stam? Maybe he can play against Palermo...

I like to see Pirlo - Seedorf - Dhorasoo with Kakā - Crespo - Sheva

iregk
07-01-2005, 15:56
Al, its on setanta or eurosport?

Giovanni
07-01-2005, 15:56
this guy is about to come back :howler:

iregk
07-01-2005, 16:02
So the rumours are true. He did have hair!!!

almilan
07-01-2005, 16:11
Al, its on setanta or eurosport?

eurosport definitely maybe setanta aswell but I dont have setanta

Franco6
07-01-2005, 17:25
I think Stam will not be risked this sunday, Billy will play in my openion.

BTW finally I will be there in the middle of the Fossa dei Leoni and Brigate rossonere guys :w155: :w155: . I WILL HELP OUR GUYS TO DO BETTER :p017:

SHEVCHENKO 007
08-01-2005, 02:54
I'll be watching this game on Eurosport so i can comment on the game
afterwards. I don't see Palermo giving us any problems and see the 3pts
whilst Juventus only getting 1.

DIDA
CAFU
STAM
MALDINI
PANCARO
PIRLO
GATTUSO
SEEDORF
KAKA
SHEVCHENKO
CRESPO

PALERMO 0-3 MILAN

SHEVCHENKO 2
CRESPO 1

FORZA MILAN

Smoje
08-01-2005, 09:08
20 players against Palermo:

PORTIERI: Abbiati, Dida, Fiori

DIFENSORI: Cafu, Costacurta, Maldini, Coloccini, Pancaro, Esajas.

CENTROCAMPISTI: Ambrosini, Brocchi, Dhorasoo, Gattuso, Kakā, Pirlo, Rui Costa, Seedorf.

ATTACCANTI: Crespo, Shevchenko,Tomasson.

Stam will play next Wednesday against Palermo again but in the Coppa Italia.

KAKA'
08-01-2005, 09:45
HELLOOOOOOOOO u All, my devils' friends!!!

how're u???

I'm just came back from London and now i'm reading for PALERMO US vs MILAN AC. I'll go to the Enzo Barbera Stadium, better known as "'Favorita", tomorrow evening at 20:30...caaaaaaaaaaaaaaan't wait!!!!

To be honest i'm a bit sad if Palermo will lose coz i'm sicilian 100% but keeeeep fings. croooooooooossed for Milan, of course!!! :27rr:

Giovanni
08-01-2005, 10:01
HELLOOOOOOOOO u All, my devils' friends!!!

how're u???

I'm just came back from London and now i'm reading for PALERMO US vs MILAN AC. I'll go to the Enzo Barbera Stadium, better known as "'Favorita", tomorrow evening at 20:30...caaaaaaaaaaaaaaan't wait!!!!

To be honest i'm a bit sad if Palermo will lose coz i'm sicilian 100% but keeeeep fings. croooooooooossed for Milan, of course!!! :27rr:
:D

my maltese friends willbe there too

btw mate you in london as well? me too

Xudong
08-01-2005, 11:00
this guy is about to come back :howler:

which year was this picture taken?? or was it photoshoped? :bri:

Giovanni
08-01-2005, 11:27
i don't know, but it's real.come on, he must have had hair once, nobody born bald except few cases and , of course , :devil: ZIO FESTER

Franco6
08-01-2005, 11:53
PS. Kaka the Sicilian.

My ticket number is section ospiti no. 386, we will have a banner of the Milan club malta. However I will go in the middle of the Brigate rossenere or Fossa dei leoni section. I will be wearing a Fossa black jersey and I will carry also a pirtate flag. (the skull's colour is red not white :de3: )
My friends have also 3 stendardi one of them named 'ultra maltese'.

MIRZA
08-01-2005, 12:19
Franco you are so lucky, my life dream is to watch Milan game live...
But this time I will watch it on TV....
I think that we should be very careful against Palermo they can suprise us, and I don't wont that hapend...
FORZA MILAN!!!!!

Xudong
08-01-2005, 15:09
Franco you are so lucky, my life dream is to watch Milan game live...
But this time I will watch it on TV....


for now, my dream is that i can watch all milan games on TV. i am living in united states. :(

kenny_shev
09-01-2005, 11:23
ATM, Juve is leading Livorno 3-2 and Inter is being led 2-1 at home...LOL>......Sometimes i just feel so sorry for Inter

Xudong
09-01-2005, 11:30
damn! inter scored three goals already. 88' martins 88' recoba 90' vieri. my goodness.


----------------
should be 88' martins 91' recoba 93' vieri, but it doesn't matter i guess. damn. i was so happy when kutuzov scored... :depress:

ilgenio
09-01-2005, 11:32
Inter have stolen a win :eekani: 3 goals in the last 3 minutes after trailing 2-0

Giovanni
09-01-2005, 11:34
don't worry, they are a ridiculous team

kenny_shev
09-01-2005, 11:36
My god !! Things happened so fast. 5 mins after i last posted, Juve scored 1 and Inter scored 2 to win 4-2 and 3-2, respectively. Hope we win

Xudong
09-01-2005, 11:40
we MUST and we WILL win as a birthday gift to RINO. :bday: :bday: :bday: