AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2005, 12:11   #1

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Palermo - AC Milan (pre-game comments)

2 days left for this match....Palermo can be a tricky rival, I didn't see them playing recently, but they seem to be playing some good football. We did beat them away already on the Coppa Italia though (and with our "second team") so I expect 3 points from this match.....and if Livorno surprises the zebras I wouldn't complain

Nesta is suspended, so San Billy will probably partner San Paolo, central defense at its best

Dhorasoo should get another start after his great displays, and I suppose we'll see Kaka - Crespo - Sheva again, although I wouldn't mind seeing Rui in.


!!!FORZA MILAN!!!
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline  
Old 07-01-2005, 14:12   #2

iregk

Registered User
 
iregk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini
iregk is an unknown quantity at this point
Cant see anything other than 3 points. We are on good form at the moment and whats always a good sign is that we didn't loose the traditionally bad fixture (last one before christmas) and 11 in the last two games!!! Nice.

3 points please...
__________________
---------------------
Two colours, One love
iregk is offline  
Old 07-01-2005, 15:29   #3

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Milan´s current form is one which would strike fear into the hearts of teams and their coaches, not to mention their fans...Palermo seem not to be push overs, but somehow, I am not worried about the outcome of this fixture.

Milan should win comfortably, and I expect Sheva to score, and probably a return for Seedorf, though Dhorasso has done enough IMO to make the starting 11 over the Dutch international.

No predictions today, just a confidence that we will win, and for Juve to stumble again.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 07-01-2005, 15:38   #4

almilan

Registered User
 
almilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
almilan is an unknown quantity at this point
its live on tv ireland and uk 1st full milan game of 2005 that i will be able to see

should be a comfortable victory the way we are playing but in Serie A you never know.
We will miss Sandro and it should be an intimadating atmosphere
almilan is offline  
Old 07-01-2005, 15:46   #5

Smoje

Registered User
 
Smoje's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Madrid (Spain)
Smoje is an unknown quantity at this point
Some minutes for Stam? Maybe he can play against Palermo...

I like to see Pirlo - Seedorf - Dhorasoo with Kakà - Crespo - Sheva
__________________
¡FORZA MILÁN!

Questo è il Milan. Questo è un club, un intero ambiente, che si dimostra unico proprio perchè non si fa travolgere da un verdetto pesante.

La Fede Morirà Con Noi. Non Prima. SoLo Chi Cade, Può Risorgere

Campione siamo noi!! Milanista Per Sempre!
Smoje is offline  
Old 07-01-2005, 15:56   #6

iregk

Registered User
 
iregk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini
iregk is an unknown quantity at this point
Al, its on setanta or eurosport?
__________________
---------------------
Two colours, One love
iregk is offline  
Old 07-01-2005, 15:56   #7

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
this guy is about to come back
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	stam.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	7439  
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline  
Old 07-01-2005, 16:02   #8

iregk

Registered User
 
iregk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini
iregk is an unknown quantity at this point
So the rumours are true. He did have hair!!!
__________________
---------------------
Two colours, One love
iregk is offline  
Old 07-01-2005, 16:11   #9

almilan

Registered User
 
almilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
almilan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by iregk
Al, its on setanta or eurosport?
eurosport definitely maybe setanta aswell but I dont have setanta
almilan is offline  
Old 07-01-2005, 17:25   #10

Franco6

Registered User
 
Franco6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
I think Stam will not be risked this sunday, Billy will play in my openion.

BTW finally I will be there in the middle of the Fossa dei Leoni and Brigate rossonere guys . I WILL HELP OUR GUYS TO DO BETTER
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Franco6 is offline  
Old 08-01-2005, 02:54   #11

SHEVCHENKO 007

Registered User
 
SHEVCHENKO 007's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: BOLTON (ENG) ZADAR (CRO)
Fave Players: SHEVCHENKO KAKA TOTTI SUKER GULLIT MARADONA CRYUFF
SHEVCHENKO 007 is on a distinguished road
I'll be watching this game on Eurosport so i can comment on the game
afterwards. I don't see Palermo giving us any problems and see the 3pts
whilst Juventus only getting 1.

DIDA
CAFU
STAM
MALDINI
PANCARO
PIRLO
GATTUSO
SEEDORF
KAKA
SHEVCHENKO
CRESPO

PALERMO 0-3 MILAN

SHEVCHENKO 2
CRESPO 1

FORZA MILAN
SHEVCHENKO 007 is offline  
Old 08-01-2005, 09:08   #12

Smoje

Registered User
 
Smoje's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Madrid (Spain)
Smoje is an unknown quantity at this point
20 players against Palermo:

PORTIERI: Abbiati, Dida, Fiori

DIFENSORI: Cafu, Costacurta, Maldini, Coloccini, Pancaro, Esajas.

CENTROCAMPISTI: Ambrosini, Brocchi, Dhorasoo, Gattuso, Kakà, Pirlo, Rui Costa, Seedorf.

ATTACCANTI: Crespo, Shevchenko,Tomasson.

Stam will play next Wednesday against Palermo again but in the Coppa Italia.
__________________
¡FORZA MILÁN!

Questo è il Milan. Questo è un club, un intero ambiente, che si dimostra unico proprio perchè non si fa travolgere da un verdetto pesante.

La Fede Morirà Con Noi. Non Prima. SoLo Chi Cade, Può Risorgere

Campione siamo noi!! Milanista Per Sempre!
Smoje is offline  
Old 08-01-2005, 09:45   #13
KAKA'
Guest
 
HELLOOOOOOOOO u All, my devils' friends!!!

how're u???

I'm just came back from London and now i'm reading for PALERMO US vs MILAN AC. I'll go to the Enzo Barbera Stadium, better known as "'Favorita", tomorrow evening at 20:30...caaaaaaaaaaaaaaan't wait!!!!

To be honest i'm a bit sad if Palermo will lose coz i'm sicilian 100% but keeeeep fings. croooooooooossed for Milan, of course!!!
 
Old 08-01-2005, 10:01   #14

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAKA'
HELLOOOOOOOOO u All, my devils' friends!!!

how're u???

I'm just came back from London and now i'm reading for PALERMO US vs MILAN AC. I'll go to the Enzo Barbera Stadium, better known as "'Favorita", tomorrow evening at 20:30...caaaaaaaaaaaaaaan't wait!!!!

To be honest i'm a bit sad if Palermo will lose coz i'm sicilian 100% but keeeeep fings. croooooooooossed for Milan, of course!!!


my maltese friends willbe there too

btw mate you in london as well? me too
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline  
Old 08-01-2005, 11:00   #15

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni
this guy is about to come back
which year was this picture taken?? or was it photoshoped?
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.