PDA

View Full Version : Kit


Davaldo19
05-02-2005, 04:20
Hello,

I am from England and I was just wondering if Milan will next a new kit next season or keeping this seasons?

Cheers.

rae
05-02-2005, 08:16
Well I guess they [adidas] will change smth ... I mean stripe width etc... but notin really drastic.... cuz we always remain Rossonero :star: :proud:

Davaldo19
08-02-2005, 05:40
So if I purchase this seasons shirt I won`t be dissapointed next season?,I don`t want to pay £60 and then they change kit suppliers or something next year, Does anyone know if the style is changing???

rae
08-02-2005, 05:44
If you buy a jersy of Milan it wont lose its value till end of yer life, believe me ;)

jani
08-02-2005, 06:00
It will change a little.

ANY team kit you buy will only last for one year since almost every year teams change kit designs for financial purposes.

Davaldo19
08-02-2005, 06:02
If you buy a jersy of Milan it wont lose its value till end of yer life, believe me ;)

No doubt!, I don`t see it changing much but I might wait til end of season before purchase. :sigh:

Pires7
08-02-2005, 11:38
Amico, subside sports have got the long Milan shirt on offer with the official lettering & numbering at www.subside.co.uk

This makes me think that maybe it's gonna change next season?? They also sell the authentic 'player' versions of the shirts which are actually slightly different to the ones you can buy in the high street as they have a double layer or something and these are the ones the actual players wear.