AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2005, 04:20   #1
Davaldo19
Guest
 
Kit

Hello,

I am from England and I was just wondering if Milan will next a new kit next season or keeping this seasons?

Cheers.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 08:16   #2

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Well I guess they [adidas] will change smth ... I mean stripe width etc... but notin really drastic.... cuz we always remain Rossonero
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 05:40   #3
Davaldo19
Guest
 
So if I purchase this seasons shirt I won`t be dissapointed next season?,I don`t want to pay £60 and then they change kit suppliers or something next year, Does anyone know if the style is changing???
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 05:44   #4

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
If you buy a jersy of Milan it wont lose its value till end of yer life, believe me
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 06:00   #5

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
It will change a little.

ANY team kit you buy will only last for one year since almost every year teams change kit designs for financial purposes.
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 06:02   #6
Davaldo19
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rae
If you buy a jersy of Milan it wont lose its value till end of yer life, believe me
No doubt!, I don`t see it changing much but I might wait til end of season before purchase.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 11:38   #7
Pires7
Guest
 
Amico, subside sports have got the long Milan shirt on offer with the official lettering & numbering at www.subside.co.uk

This makes me think that maybe it's gonna change next season?? They also sell the authentic 'player' versions of the shirts which are actually slightly different to the ones you can buy in the high street as they have a double layer or something and these are the ones the actual players wear.
  Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.