PDA

View Full Version : Goal clips from Sunday


Pires7
08-02-2005, 04:51
Dear Amici,

Does anybody know where I can view or download the goal clips from Sunday? My friend in this office is a sucker for Real Madrid and I'm trying to show him that Milan is the light!! He is almost converted but I think one view of Sheva's free kick will settle it!!

Regards,

Pires7

rae
08-02-2005, 04:52
take a look at ACM goal videos thread ;)

btw, welcome to :de3: INFERNO :de3:

enjoy yer stay

koku
08-02-2005, 12:21
He better let convert to MANUTD fan coz there he can find every think he wants

Henrik
08-02-2005, 12:53
He better let convert to MANUTD fan coz there he can find every think he wants
I really, really enjoy reading your posts Koku. Welcome to Milan Mania :)

ac_milan_foreva
13-02-2005, 18:55
I really, really enjoy reading your posts Koku. Welcome to Milan Mania :)
if u actually understand him can u plz translate it for me? i dont understand anything he is saying? again what language is he using?