AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2005, 04:51   #1
Pires7
Guest
 
Goal clips from Sunday

Dear Amici,

Does anybody know where I can view or download the goal clips from Sunday? My friend in this office is a sucker for Real Madrid and I'm trying to show him that Milan is the light!! He is almost converted but I think one view of Sheva's free kick will settle it!!

Regards,

Pires7
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 04:52   #2

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
take a look at ACM goal videos thread

btw, welcome to INFERNO

enjoy yer stay
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 12:21   #3

koku

Registered User
 
Join Date: 02 2005
koku is an unknown quantity at this point
He better let convert to MANUTD fan coz there he can find every think he wants
koku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 12:53   #4

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by koku
He better let convert to MANUTD fan coz there he can find every think he wants
I really, really enjoy reading your posts Koku. Welcome to Milan Mania
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2005, 18:55   #5

ac_milan_foreva

Registered User
 
ac_milan_foreva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: Chicago, USA, but born in Bulgaria
Fave Players: Sheva, Pirlo, Gattuso, Nesta, Maldini, Bojinov,
ac_milan_foreva is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik
I really, really enjoy reading your posts Koku. Welcome to Milan Mania
if u actually understand him can u plz translate it for me? i dont understand anything he is saying? again what language is he using?
__________________
ac_milan_foreva is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.