PDA

View Full Version : New Sheva Wallpaper


jani
09-02-2005, 00:09
Here..

Comments are welcome

http://img91.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img91&image=sw27fe.png

Thanks to www.ImageShack.us for hosting.

http://img91.exs.cx/img91/1894/sw27fe.png direct to image

Copy the link and paste on the browser if it doesnt work.

Sheva7_Evo
09-02-2005, 00:29
nice jani

one little thing... i know hes wearin gloves but looks like u sprayed it on paint. looks a bit odd..but nonetheless..good job

rae
09-02-2005, 04:15
As always yer worx are stunning and astonishing, Jani.

I have one request, could you make a wallpapper of :star: San Billy :star:, because he is going soon to retire so I bet many of us would like to have a great recollection of our ture milanista :star: :proud:

Franco6
09-02-2005, 08:27
very nice !!!

jani
09-02-2005, 18:47
I'll fix the hand part ShevaEvo ;)

And about the Billy wallpaper, its very hard to find pictures of him. No offence, but peeps on the internet dont post his pics often :(

Shevchenko7
09-02-2005, 23:49
Nice wallpaper, using it now :diablo:

As for Costacurta, google image search comes up with a few pics..
http://images.google.com.au/images?q=Costacurta&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&sa=N&tab=wi

rae
10-02-2005, 05:31
Yeah, you can find em via google or altavista or yahoo etc. But I can also post some.. if you like... and even I have already posted in Inferno gallery ;) Do any one know Billy's official website adress?

jani
10-02-2005, 06:12
yeah, you can post em here.

I cant guarentee I'd do it in the near future though.

What I CAN do is use the same style as the Sheva one but replace Sheva with Billy.. If you like.

rae
11-02-2005, 09:07
http://www.milanmania.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4930

maybe you can change something.... cuz it would be interesting to have the same wallpa ;)

:cheers: :star: