AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2005, 00:09   #1

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
New Sheva Wallpaper

Here..

Comments are welcome

http://img91.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img91&image=sw27fe.png

Thanks to www.ImageShack.us for hosting.

http://img91.exs.cx/img91/1894/sw27fe.png direct to image

Copy the link and paste on the browser if it doesnt work.
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 00:29   #2

Sheva7_Evo

Registered User
 
Sheva7_Evo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Zidane & Kewell
Sheva7_Evo is an unknown quantity at this point
nice jani

one little thing... i know hes wearin gloves but looks like u sprayed it on paint. looks a bit odd..but nonetheless..good job
Sheva7_Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 04:15   #3

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
As always yer worx are stunning and astonishing, Jani.

I have one request, could you make a wallpapper of San Billy , because he is going soon to retire so I bet many of us would like to have a great recollection of our ture milanista
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 08:27   #4

Franco6

Registered User
 
Franco6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
very nice !!!
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Franco6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 18:47   #5

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
I'll fix the hand part ShevaEvo

And about the Billy wallpaper, its very hard to find pictures of him. No offence, but peeps on the internet dont post his pics often
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 23:49   #6

Shevchenko7

Registered User
 
Shevchenko7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2003
Location: Adelaide (Australia)
Fave Players: Kaka', Inzaghi, Pato
Shevchenko7
Nice wallpaper, using it now

As for Costacurta, google image search comes up with a few pics..
http://images.google.com.au/images?q...ff&sa=N&tab=wi
Shevchenko7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 05:31   #7

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Yeah, you can find em via google or altavista or yahoo etc. But I can also post some.. if you like... and even I have already posted in Inferno gallery Do any one know Billy's official website adress?
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 06:12   #8

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
yeah, you can post em here.

I cant guarentee I'd do it in the near future though.

What I CAN do is use the same style as the Sheva one but replace Sheva with Billy.. If you like.
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 09:07   #9

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
http://www.milanmania.com/forums/att...achmentid=4930

maybe you can change something.... cuz it would be interesting to have the same wallpa

rae is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.