PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone


kakashi
10-02-2005, 03:20
HI everyone,

I am a newer from China,
I love AC Milan,
I like Kaka,
I wait for the arrival of AC Milan another spring in all my life! I have neither complaint nor repentance and love AC Milan deeply forever!!!


thanks

:3band: :3band: :3band:

ACMILAN1983
10-02-2005, 05:09
Welcome new Naruto fan ;) :D

rae
10-02-2005, 05:29
Welcome to :de3: INFERNO :de3:

enjoy yer stay

PS: are you gurl or guy? ;)

Reza
10-02-2005, 11:06
Hi, welcome to MM

derekhski
10-02-2005, 13:15
你好, Ni hao Greeting and welcome :v103:

Franco6
10-02-2005, 14:32
HI everyone,


I wait for the arrival of AC Milan another spring in all my life! I have neither complaint nor repentance and love AC Milan deeply forever!!!




:3band: :3band: :3band:

Welcome, Milan already made a tour last year in China during june, remember?

Goirre
10-02-2005, 15:21
welcome to MilanMania!!!!!