AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2005, 03:20   #1
kakashi
Guest
 
hi everyone

HI everyone,

I am a newer from China,
I love AC Milan,
I like Kaka,
I wait for the arrival of AC Milan another spring in all my life! I have neither complaint nor repentance and love AC Milan deeply forever!!!


thanks

  Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 05:09   #2

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Welcome new Naruto fan
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 05:29   #3

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Welcome to INFERNO

enjoy yer stay

PS: are you gurl or guy?
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 11:06   #4

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Hi, welcome to MM
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 13:15   #5

derekhski

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Portland Oregon USA
Fave Players: Its a Team sport, or the entire midfeild
derekhski is an unknown quantity at this point
你好, Ni hao Greeting and welcome
derekhski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 14:32   #6

Franco6

Registered User
 
Franco6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi
HI everyone,


I wait for the arrival of AC Milan another spring in all my life! I have neither complaint nor repentance and love AC Milan deeply forever!!!




Welcome, Milan already made a tour last year in China during june, remember?
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Franco6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 15:21   #7

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
welcome to MilanMania!!!!!
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.