PDA

View Full Version : Watching Milan in Manchester


il_mister_salva
20-02-2005, 13:03
:cool: Ciao a tutti :cool:
We're thinking of taking a trip to Manchester wednesday night, obviously we are milanisti! We would like to ask does anyone know of some place - Italian Bar, Sport Pub - Where we'll have a good time watching the match.

Grazie mille!!!!

il_mister_salva

koku
21-02-2005, 11:01
Yeah sure you'll find some United bars, don't think about italians pubs and bars.

il_mister_salva
21-02-2005, 14:46
Eh we think if maybe together with other fans would be better? non so? che ne pensate!

Henrik
21-02-2005, 15:22
I am not going and I do not have the answer to your question. Question though; are you going to Manchester, but plan to watch the game on TV?

old-bloke
21-02-2005, 15:41
:cool: Ciao a tutti :cool:
We're thinking of taking a trip to Manchester wednesday night, obviously we are milanisti! We would like to ask does anyone know of some place - Italian Bar, Sport Pub - Where we'll have a good time watching the match.

Grazie mille!!!!

il_mister_salva

Can't be specific on detail, I have not lived in Manchester now for quite a while, but stick to the city center as there are plenty of decent bars of all nationalities. Most of all have a great trip, plenty of wine and good food, I am a United fan so I won't wish your team well, just that it is a good game and that you enjoy yourself.

il_mister_salva
21-02-2005, 18:33
I am not going and I do not have the answer to your question. Question though; are you going to Manchester, but plan to watch the game on TV?

Yes Henrik, we are going to make it into a night out as well. Surely someone here knows of somewhere--thanks anyway OldBloke!
Also, any good italian restaurant may suffice?

Forza MILAN :nunu:

Henrik
21-02-2005, 19:06
Below a link to a number of italian restaurants in Manchester:

.

il_mister_salva
21-02-2005, 20:16
Thanks henrik, much appreciated!!
ForzaMILAN!!