AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-02-2005, 13:03   #1
il_mister_salva
Guest
 
Watching Milan in Manchester

Ciao a tutti
We're thinking of taking a trip to Manchester wednesday night, obviously we are milanisti! We would like to ask does anyone know of some place - Italian Bar, Sport Pub - Where we'll have a good time watching the match.

Grazie mille!!!!

il_mister_salva
  Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2005, 11:01   #2

koku

Registered User
 
Join Date: 02 2005
koku is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah sure you'll find some United bars, don't think about italians pubs and bars.
koku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2005, 14:46   #3
il_mister_salva
Guest
 
Eh we think if maybe together with other fans would be better? non so? che ne pensate!
  Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2005, 15:22   #4

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
I am not going and I do not have the answer to your question. Question though; are you going to Manchester, but plan to watch the game on TV?
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2005, 15:41   #5
old-bloke
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by il_mister_salva
Ciao a tutti
We're thinking of taking a trip to Manchester wednesday night, obviously we are milanisti! We would like to ask does anyone know of some place - Italian Bar, Sport Pub - Where we'll have a good time watching the match.

Grazie mille!!!!

il_mister_salva
Can't be specific on detail, I have not lived in Manchester now for quite a while, but stick to the city center as there are plenty of decent bars of all nationalities. Most of all have a great trip, plenty of wine and good food, I am a United fan so I won't wish your team well, just that it is a good game and that you enjoy yourself.
  Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2005, 18:33   #6
il_mister_salva
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik
I am not going and I do not have the answer to your question. Question though; are you going to Manchester, but plan to watch the game on TV?
Yes Henrik, we are going to make it into a night out as well. Surely someone here knows of somewhere--thanks anyway OldBloke!
Also, any good italian restaurant may suffice?

Forza MILAN
  Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2005, 19:06   #7

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
Below a link to a number of italian restaurants in Manchester:

.
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong

Last edited by Reza; 27-10-2014 at 08:50.
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2005, 20:16   #8
il_mister_salva
Guest
 
Thanks henrik, much appreciated!!
ForzaMILAN!!
  Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.