PDA

View Full Version : Makinwa


martin
17-03-2005, 10:10
Wut do u guys think of makinwa?? he told the media that he wud rather play with milan than inter. he is young n has good pace, sort of like martins. he cud create a lot of problems for old defenders with his speed, do u think he has a future with this club??? i personally wud love to have this strike force next year: Sheva Gilardino
(Makinwa) (crespo)

But i cant c milan letting go of inzaghi, we have been so loyal to him.

Koeke
17-03-2005, 12:46
I'm gonna be short on this one
who the hell is he? I never heard of him before more inf please...

ACMILAN1983
17-03-2005, 14:01
Koeke, look back at the Atalanta match (I think) ;)

Anyway, he's an interesting talent that could be useful. He goes wide quite a lot which may help us stretch teams who defend a lot without having to rely so much on the full backs and risking a goal on the counter.

Franco6
17-03-2005, 14:40
good player and still very young. We have to wait however how Inzaghi will get in terms of fitness and the Crespo saga.

I would buy him and loan him though so get first team experience. Let's not forget that Pippo is going to 32 and Crespo is 29

mk18
17-03-2005, 14:54
agree with franco

Edmando
17-03-2005, 16:01
Didn't Milan was once linked with makinwa when he was at reggiana? I think Makinwa belongs to Inter. So, I am not sure if they are willing to do business with us again given the recent history: Pirlo, Seedorf, Brochi...

What about Weah Jr.? Is he anything like his dad at all? Anyone can share their thoughts?

Franco6
17-03-2005, 17:19
What about Weah Jr.? Is he anything like his dad at all? Anyone can share their thoughts?

Weah Jr plays with Milan's under 18. I don't think he will be great like his father. No one ever mentions him, that he may be a good prospect or something like that.

jani
17-03-2005, 20:23
Makinwa doesnt look like a player Milan will buy. I just feel that way I dont know why..

hwmook
18-03-2005, 00:51
Didn't Milan was once linked with makinwa when he was at reggiana? I think Makinwa belongs to Inter. So, I am not sure if they are willing to do business with us again given the recent history: Pirlo, Seedorf, Brochi...


yup i remember he was linked with us before. i don't think inter would want to keep him since he doesn't have a "big" name. :sagrin:

meazza
21-03-2005, 17:47
i think from what I've read recently he's part owned by Genoa not Inter.