AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17-03-2005, 10:10   #1

martin

Registered User
 
martin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2003
martin is an unknown quantity at this point
Makinwa

Wut do u guys think of makinwa?? he told the media that he wud rather play with milan than inter. he is young n has good pace, sort of like martins. he cud create a lot of problems for old defenders with his speed, do u think he has a future with this club??? i personally wud love to have this strike force next year: Sheva Gilardino
(Makinwa) (crespo)

But i cant c milan letting go of inzaghi, we have been so loyal to him.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2005, 12:46   #2

Koeke

Registered User
 
Koeke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2000
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Maldini Rino Nesta Kaka
Koeke
I'm gonna be short on this one
who the hell is he? I never heard of him before more inf please...
__________________
Forza Milan!

Last edited by Koeke; 18-03-2005 at 10:46.
Koeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2005, 14:01   #3

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Koeke, look back at the Atalanta match (I think)

Anyway, he's an interesting talent that could be useful. He goes wide quite a lot which may help us stretch teams who defend a lot without having to rely so much on the full backs and risking a goal on the counter.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2005, 14:40   #4

Franco6

Registered User
 
Franco6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
good player and still very young. We have to wait however how Inzaghi will get in terms of fitness and the Crespo saga.

I would buy him and loan him though so get first team experience. Let's not forget that Pippo is going to 32 and Crespo is 29
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Franco6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2005, 14:54   #5

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
agree with franco
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2005, 16:01   #6

Edmando

Registered User
 
Edmando's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Oak-town, Baby!
Edmando is on a distinguished road
Didn't Milan was once linked with makinwa when he was at reggiana? I think Makinwa belongs to Inter. So, I am not sure if they are willing to do business with us again given the recent history: Pirlo, Seedorf, Brochi...

What about Weah Jr.? Is he anything like his dad at all? Anyone can share their thoughts?
Edmando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2005, 17:19   #7

Franco6

Registered User
 
Franco6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmando

What about Weah Jr.? Is he anything like his dad at all? Anyone can share their thoughts?
Weah Jr plays with Milan's under 18. I don't think he will be great like his father. No one ever mentions him, that he may be a good prospect or something like that.
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Franco6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2005, 20:23   #8

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
Makinwa doesnt look like a player Milan will buy. I just feel that way I dont know why..
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2005, 00:51   #9

hwmook

Registered User
 
hwmook's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: singapore
Fave Players: maldini/gattuso/shev
hwmook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmando
Didn't Milan was once linked with makinwa when he was at reggiana? I think Makinwa belongs to Inter. So, I am not sure if they are willing to do business with us again given the recent history: Pirlo, Seedorf, Brochi...
yup i remember he was linked with us before. i don't think inter would want to keep him since he doesn't have a "big" name.
hwmook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 17:47   #10

meazza

Registered User
 
meazza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
meazza is on a distinguished road
i think from what I've read recently he's part owned by Genoa not Inter.
__________________
I've had Delia Smith.
meazza is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.