PDA

View Full Version : Accessing Milan Channel. Can anyone help?


AC-GIOFFRE
20-03-2005, 07:59
I am trying to access the Milan Channel in Adelaide Australia. I have been calling the number that is giving from the website and the Forza Milan Magazine. I can not get it through.

I was wondering if their is any other way to phone them?

I like to hear from anyone living outside of Italy that have Milan channel and how they got it.

Ruffian
21-03-2005, 11:55
I was under the impression that Milan Channel is available only in Italy. If I'm wrong, I want it too!

Franco6
21-03-2005, 11:59
You have to own an original sky decoder, maybe if you go in a satellite shop in your country they may help.

Sylvia
21-03-2005, 12:47
I live in The Netherlands and I have Milan Channel, I went to a satellite shop in Italy and got the decoder. The problem is you must have an address in Italy to give to them and an italian bankaccount number. Maybe you have family or an acquintance in Italy?