AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-03-2005, 07:59   #1

AC-GIOFFRE

Registered User
 
AC-GIOFFRE's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2001
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Pippo and Cassano
AC-GIOFFRE is on a distinguished road
Accessing Milan Channel. Can anyone help?

I am trying to access the Milan Channel in Adelaide Australia. I have been calling the number that is giving from the website and the Forza Milan Magazine. I can not get it through.

I was wondering if their is any other way to phone them?

I like to hear from anyone living outside of Italy that have Milan channel and how they got it.
__________________
RIP JOHNNY WARREN

"I TOLD YOU SO" Johnny Warren
AC-GIOFFRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 11:55   #2

Ruffian

Registered User
 
Ruffian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: ...ovunque...
Fave Players: Nesta, Maldini, Costacurta
Ruffian is on a distinguished road
I was under the impression that Milan Channel is available only in Italy. If I'm wrong, I want it too!
Ruffian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 11:59   #3

Franco6

Registered User
 
Franco6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
You have to own an original sky decoder, maybe if you go in a satellite shop in your country they may help.
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Franco6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 12:47   #4

Sylvia

Registered User
 
Sylvia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2001
Location: The Netherlands
Fave Players: Every Milan player and Roby Baggio
Sylvia
I live in The Netherlands and I have Milan Channel, I went to a satellite shop in Italy and got the decoder. The problem is you must have an address in Italy to give to them and an italian bankaccount number. Maybe you have family or an acquintance in Italy?
Sylvia is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.