Robbie
22-04-2005, 12:27
Hi there, once again apologies for bothering you.
As you may know from the previous topic I posted, I am looking for a missing member of another forum who has a high-profile involvement over there, but has gone missing. He mentioned several times to us that he has a brother who uses a Milanmania site -- I have checked his posts and indeed it is Milanmania he mentions.
However as this site doesn't support signatures, it can't be this site... and as the most helpful site I've come accross, with members who are knowledgeable about other sites, I was wondering if I could ask a couple of questions...?
1) Is there any other site, maybe in Italian, called 'Milanmania' or whatever the italian equivelent for 'milanmania' is?
2) seeing as some people here visit other sites, do any of you recognise these signatures?? if so, from what site?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/Robbiefan/DoYouKnowWhatKakaMeansInItalian.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/Robbiefan/SiggieForTheBrotherOfALunatic.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/Robbiefan/CmonInter.jpg
(I trust this is the way to post pictures on this board, I hope they're not too big.)
Once again, any info, thanks!
Robbie.
p.s. Great site! If only the team was Spurs...! ;) great smileys...! :gonova: :strong: :p286:
As you may know from the previous topic I posted, I am looking for a missing member of another forum who has a high-profile involvement over there, but has gone missing. He mentioned several times to us that he has a brother who uses a Milanmania site -- I have checked his posts and indeed it is Milanmania he mentions.
However as this site doesn't support signatures, it can't be this site... and as the most helpful site I've come accross, with members who are knowledgeable about other sites, I was wondering if I could ask a couple of questions...?
1) Is there any other site, maybe in Italian, called 'Milanmania' or whatever the italian equivelent for 'milanmania' is?
2) seeing as some people here visit other sites, do any of you recognise these signatures?? if so, from what site?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/Robbiefan/DoYouKnowWhatKakaMeansInItalian.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/Robbiefan/SiggieForTheBrotherOfALunatic.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/Robbiefan/CmonInter.jpg
(I trust this is the way to post pictures on this board, I hope they're not too big.)
Once again, any info, thanks!
Robbie.
p.s. Great site! If only the team was Spurs...! ;) great smileys...! :gonova: :strong: :p286: