AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-04-2005, 12:27   #1
Robbie
Guest
 
The search for Gunnercrazy

Hi there, once again apologies for bothering you.

As you may know from the previous topic I posted, I am looking for a missing member of another forum who has a high-profile involvement over there, but has gone missing. He mentioned several times to us that he has a brother who uses a Milanmania site -- I have checked his posts and indeed it is Milanmania he mentions.

However as this site doesn't support signatures, it can't be this site... and as the most helpful site I've come accross, with members who are knowledgeable about other sites, I was wondering if I could ask a couple of questions...?

1) Is there any other site, maybe in Italian, called 'Milanmania' or whatever the italian equivelent for 'milanmania' is?

2) seeing as some people here visit other sites, do any of you recognise these signatures?? if so, from what site?







(I trust this is the way to post pictures on this board, I hope they're not too big.)

Once again, any info, thanks!

Robbie.

p.s. Great site! If only the team was Spurs...! great smileys...!
  Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2005, 10:57   #2

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Sorry, but can't help Robbie.

there is a Spurs fan on this forum actually, SpursMilan
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2005, 20:31   #3

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
dont know about him but thanks for the pics atleast
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.