PDA

View Full Version : How close is San Siro from Malpenza Airport


ac_milan_foreva
30-04-2005, 08:43
This summer i will be going to bulgaria through milano. i will stay at that airport for 3 hours. so if my plane is on schedule i will have maybe 1 hour. i might be able to go outside. is the san siro very close from the airport?

Kui
30-04-2005, 09:07
Good Luck! You might be able to take a picture of the San Siro, then get right back to returning to the Airport. Which airport BTW??? Malpensa or Linate??? All I know is that when I'm in Milan, 1 hour goes by really quick. You might just have to go to Milan another time. Cut out the Bulgaria trip the next time you leave Chicago.

You might be closer to Milanello training ground if you are coming in from the Malpensa Airport. Help me out guys to confirm this.

ac_milan_foreva
30-04-2005, 13:21
Good Luck! You might be able to take a picture of the San Siro, then get right back to returning to the Airport. Which airport BTW??? Malpensa or Linate??? All I know is that when I'm in Milan, 1 hour goes by really quick. You might just have to go to Milan another time. Cut out the Bulgaria trip the next time you leave Chicago.

You might be closer to Milanello training ground if you are coming in from the Malpensa Airport. Help me out guys to confirm this.

yep malpensa airport. so how close am i?

ac_milan_foreva
01-05-2005, 17:40
no one cares :(

Haroon
01-05-2005, 19:02
1 hour to Milano Centrale Station with the Milano Shuttle service. You won't be able to make a splash and dash to the San Siro I'm afraid. San Siro is in the North West of the city and Malpensa is in the South West or North East. I mixed it up with Linate airport. Linate is 45 mins. In any case you don't seem to have enough time to make that trip. I hope you can see it. It is a sight I tell you. You'll be awe-struck when you see it in front of you. :)