![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: Chicago, USA, but born in Bulgaria
Fave Players: Sheva, Pirlo, Gattuso, Nesta, Maldini, Bojinov,
![]() |
How close is San Siro from Malpenza Airport
This summer i will be going to bulgaria through milano. i will stay at that airport for 3 hours. so if my plane is on schedule i will have maybe 1 hour. i might be able to go outside. is the san siro very close from the airport?
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
![]() |
Good Luck! You might be able to take a picture of the San Siro, then get right back to returning to the Airport. Which airport BTW??? Malpensa or Linate??? All I know is that when I'm in Milan, 1 hour goes by really quick. You might just have to go to Milan another time. Cut out the Bulgaria trip the next time you leave Chicago.
You might be closer to Milanello training ground if you are coming in from the Malpensa Airport. Help me out guys to confirm this.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord, Attend me to all my days. O may thine house be mine abode, And all my works be praise. There would I find a settled rest, Where other go and come; No more a stranger nor a guest, But like a child at home. My Shepherd will... KZION Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: Chicago, USA, but born in Bulgaria
Fave Players: Sheva, Pirlo, Gattuso, Nesta, Maldini, Bojinov,
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: Chicago, USA, but born in Bulgaria
Fave Players: Sheva, Pirlo, Gattuso, Nesta, Maldini, Bojinov,
![]() |
no one cares
![]()
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2002
Location: Lahore, Pakistan.
![]() |
1 hour to Milano Centrale Station with the Milano Shuttle service. You won't be able to make a splash and dash to the San Siro I'm afraid. San Siro is in the North West of the city and Malpensa is in the South West or North East. I mixed it up with Linate airport. Linate is 45 mins. In any case you don't seem to have enough time to make that trip. I hope you can see it. It is a sight I tell you. You'll be awe-struck when you see it in front of you.
![]()
__________________
___________________
ACM 1899 ___________________ |
|
|
|