PDA

View Full Version : Whats on Your Desktop?


KhRiS
08-05-2005, 11:47
I was just wondering what MM members here have on their Destop. :lick:
This is what I have. :excited:

Staci
09-05-2005, 06:58
...and ladies and gentlemen that makes it official.
KhRiStopher you are WIERD !!

KhRiS
09-05-2005, 08:22
...and ladies and gentlemen that makes it official.
KhRiStopher you are WIERD !!
Yes Me Lady. :nail:

rae
09-05-2005, 08:25
Why is he weird creating such thread? :rollani:

PS: I can not post my current desktop cuz I respect rules of these forums :D

Staci
09-05-2005, 08:37
Why is he weird creating such thread? :rollani:




Not that we need another reason to think that KhRiS is wierd, cause let's face it that ship has sailed. But I was referring to his picture. And KhRiS ........stop stalking me !!!!! :excited:
My desktop has none other than the great Nesta 13

KhRiS
09-05-2005, 09:07
My desktop has none other than the great Nesta 13

pls show us, that's the whole point of the thread. :lick:

KhRiS
09-05-2005, 09:08
PS: I can not post my current desktop cuz I respect rules of these forums :D

ah come on, they will make an exception :horny:

rae
09-05-2005, 09:14
no I cant... unless I post a pic of Casta [Reza likes her :D ]

mk18
09-05-2005, 12:47
this pic only streched!

please rae dont comment :D

Reza
09-05-2005, 12:53
no I cant... unless I post a pic of Casta [Reza likes her :D ]

Guess my desktop :tong:

Actually mine has been a blank black background for a while now :nerd:

princessa
09-05-2005, 14:14
Winnie the Pooh

sf_esq
09-05-2005, 16:42
Here's mine. It's of Shaq, an American basketball player. I don't even like him that much, but I thought this photo was quite funny as it is his official team photo. I switch mine every couple of weeks...

Dave
10-05-2005, 12:27
I can`t post mine Bcoz it`s too big! :beach: I can say that I change Mine every week! :star:

sehnsucht79
13-05-2005, 02:15
I cant post mine because mine is DP's reaction when Trez scored the goal

no pun intended, really !

jani
13-05-2005, 07:55
why doesnt anyone use my wallpapers :(

:D

KhRiS
13-05-2005, 18:22
I guess it must be too sophisticated for some ;) , hey buddy any news on the Logo. :w262:

rae
16-05-2005, 10:01
']why doesnt anyone use my wallpapers :(Once I have asked you to make one for me [with Billy] though I havent attained it :depress:

rae
18-05-2005, 11:47
OK, here is mine :stuckup:

KhRiS
26-05-2005, 06:33
OK, here is mine :stuckup:
nice very nice. :horny:

Shevchenko7
26-05-2005, 07:33
http://www.praylew.freeserve.co.uk/sacha/aligwall03.jpg

KhRiS
26-05-2005, 07:35
http://www.praylew.freeserve.co.uk/sacha/aligwall03.jpg
Spot On, Pick Up YourSelf.
Dude any News on the Logo, i hope it is'nt irritating.

:gun:

KhRiS
26-05-2005, 08:23
Just started using this one.

:rollani:

rae
31-05-2005, 05:47
This is mine :proud: :stuckup:
:3band:

KhRiS
02-08-2005, 11:39
http://www.photodump.com/direct/st.christopher/DragonTattoo(3DWallpaper)..jpg