AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2005, 11:47   #1

KhRiS

Registered User
 
KhRiS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
KhRiS is on a distinguished road
Whats on Your Desktop?

I was just wondering what MM members here have on their Destop.
This is what I have.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Copy (2) of Alien-BOY.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	8230  
KhRiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 06:58   #2
Staci
Guest
 
...and ladies and gentlemen that makes it official.
KhRiStopher you are WIERD !!
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 08:22   #3

KhRiS

Registered User
 
KhRiS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
KhRiS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staci
...and ladies and gentlemen that makes it official.
KhRiStopher you are WIERD !!
Yes Me Lady.
KhRiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 08:25   #4

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Why is he weird creating such thread?

PS: I can not post my current desktop cuz I respect rules of these forums
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 08:37   #5
Staci
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rae
Why is he weird creating such thread?

Not that we need another reason to think that KhRiS is wierd, cause let's face it that ship has sailed. But I was referring to his picture. And KhRiS ........stop stalking me !!!!!
My desktop has none other than the great Nesta 13

Last edited by Staci; 09-05-2005 at 08:39.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 09:07   #6

KhRiS

Registered User
 
KhRiS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
KhRiS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staci
My desktop has none other than the great Nesta 13
pls show us, that's the whole point of the thread.
KhRiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 09:08   #7

KhRiS

Registered User
 
KhRiS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
KhRiS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rae
PS: I can not post my current desktop cuz I respect rules of these forums
ah come on, they will make an exception
KhRiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 09:14   #8

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
no I cant... unless I post a pic of Casta [Reza likes her ]
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 12:47   #9

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
this pic only streched!

please rae dont comment
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fidel.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	8238  
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 12:53   #10

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by rae
no I cant... unless I post a pic of Casta [Reza likes her ]
Guess my desktop

Actually mine has been a blank black background for a while now
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 14:14   #11

princessa

Registered User
 
princessa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: Rose Garden
princessa is on a distinguished road
Winnie the Pooh
__________________
princessa de las rosas
princessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 16:42   #12

sf_esq

Registered User
 
sf_esq's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: San Francisco, California
Fave Players: Maldini
sf_esq is on a distinguished road
Here's mine. It's of Shaq, an American basketball player. I don't even like him that much, but I thought this photo was quite funny as it is his official team photo. I switch mine every couple of weeks...
Attached Images
 
sf_esq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 12:27   #13

Dave

Registered User
 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Armenia,Yerevan
Fave Players: All Milan squad+Ronaldinho
Dave is on a distinguished road
I can`t post mine Bcoz it`s too big! I can say that I change Mine every week!
__________________
ROSSONERO SINCE BIRTH AND WILL BE UNTILL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rossoneri PER SEMPRE!!!!
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2005, 02:15   #14

sehnsucht79

Registered User
 
sehnsucht79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
sehnsucht79 is on a distinguished road
I cant post mine because mine is DP's reaction when Trez scored the goal

no pun intended, really !
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED
Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang.
FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE
sehnsucht79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2005, 07:55   #15

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
why doesnt anyone use my wallpapers

__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.