View Full Version : Liverpool Fan saying hello!
Scaryscouse
24-05-2005, 05:52
Ciao Milan fans!
My name is Owen and I'm an Irish Liverpool supporter. Don't worry I'm not here to wind people up or anything. I'm just a fan like yourselve's who is looking forward to tomorrow's game. I thought it might be cool to get your reactions before and after the match. And perhaps a bit of debate or friendly banter. So here's to a good game and may the best team win :cheers:
Cool. Nice to have you. There are many threads you are more than welcome to have have your say into it. Welcome aboard.
Scaryscouse
24-05-2005, 05:57
Nice one I'll have a wander around some of them now I think. I'll see if there's anything about tomorrow's game. Cheers for the welcome!
If you go to the games/tactics headliner you will have a thread about the upcoming CL final. We've been talking and debating this for quite some time now so there must be close to 200 posts there.
Welcome to :de3: Inferno :de3:.
PS: My bro is scouser fan too :mad:... what a night it will be tomorrow...:nervous:
Scaryscouse
24-05-2005, 06:07
If you go to the games/tactics headliner you will have a thread about the upcoming CL final. We've been talking and debating this for quite some time now so there must be close to 200 posts there.
Cheers for that I'll head in now.
A Milan fan and a Scouser in the same house thats going to be trouble!
Hopefully it's a good game but more importantly I hope none of the fans are hurt by the Turkish fans that will be there. I'm really looking forward to the game though. It's the first time I'll have seen Schevchenko play that I didn't want him to score ;)
A Milan fan and a Scouser in the same house thats going to be trouble!Fortunately we are living separate...
Scaryscouse
24-05-2005, 06:36
Just aswell Rae i'd say tempers will be high tomorrow. I'm lucky there won't be too many actual AC Milan fans tomorrow night in the pub, but every Man Utd and Chelsea fan will be following AC Milan for the night. That'll piss me off more, I don't mind real fans but they'll support Milan just to wind up the Liverpool supporters.
lucky you... ps: I am mancunian fan too :D
Scaryscouse
24-05-2005, 06:48
I guess we all have our problems :u56:
But you know what I'm saying people trying to wind up fans just for the laugh it's really annoying. I'm so excited about the match it's the biggest one for me since I was born pretty much so I hope even if we loose that it's a good match.
hope you will have the last option - good match though a lost one :D
FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIIIIILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is a Good Chance we won't see him after tonite's match. :happy:
There is a Good Chance we won't see him after tonite's match. :happy:
I was thinking the same thing.... :5schal:
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.