AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-05-2005, 05:52   #1

Scaryscouse

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Dublin
Fave Players: Gerrard, Alonso, Finnan
Scaryscouse is on a distinguished road
Liverpool Fan saying hello!

Ciao Milan fans!

My name is Owen and I'm an Irish Liverpool supporter. Don't worry I'm not here to wind people up or anything. I'm just a fan like yourselve's who is looking forward to tomorrow's game. I thought it might be cool to get your reactions before and after the match. And perhaps a bit of debate or friendly banter. So here's to a good game and may the best team win
Scaryscouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2005, 05:54   #2

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Cool. Nice to have you. There are many threads you are more than welcome to have have your say into it. Welcome aboard.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2005, 05:57   #3

Scaryscouse

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Dublin
Fave Players: Gerrard, Alonso, Finnan
Scaryscouse is on a distinguished road
Nice one I'll have a wander around some of them now I think. I'll see if there's anything about tomorrow's game. Cheers for the welcome!
Scaryscouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2005, 06:01   #4

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
If you go to the games/tactics headliner you will have a thread about the upcoming CL final. We've been talking and debating this for quite some time now so there must be close to 200 posts there.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2005, 06:01   #5

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Welcome to Inferno .

PS: My bro is scouser fan too ... what a night it will be tomorrow...
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2005, 06:07   #6

Scaryscouse

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Dublin
Fave Players: Gerrard, Alonso, Finnan
Scaryscouse is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
If you go to the games/tactics headliner you will have a thread about the upcoming CL final. We've been talking and debating this for quite some time now so there must be close to 200 posts there.
Cheers for that I'll head in now.


A Milan fan and a Scouser in the same house thats going to be trouble!

Hopefully it's a good game but more importantly I hope none of the fans are hurt by the Turkish fans that will be there. I'm really looking forward to the game though. It's the first time I'll have seen Schevchenko play that I didn't want him to score
Scaryscouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2005, 06:27   #7

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaryscouse
A Milan fan and a Scouser in the same house thats going to be trouble!
Fortunately we are living separate...
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2005, 06:36   #8

Scaryscouse

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Dublin
Fave Players: Gerrard, Alonso, Finnan
Scaryscouse is on a distinguished road
Just aswell Rae i'd say tempers will be high tomorrow. I'm lucky there won't be too many actual AC Milan fans tomorrow night in the pub, but every Man Utd and Chelsea fan will be following AC Milan for the night. That'll piss me off more, I don't mind real fans but they'll support Milan just to wind up the Liverpool supporters.
Scaryscouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2005, 06:41   #9

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
lucky you... ps: I am mancunian fan too
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2005, 06:48   #10

Scaryscouse

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Dublin
Fave Players: Gerrard, Alonso, Finnan
Scaryscouse is on a distinguished road
I guess we all have our problems

But you know what I'm saying people trying to wind up fans just for the laugh it's really annoying. I'm so excited about the match it's the biggest one for me since I was born pretty much so I hope even if we loose that it's a good match.
Scaryscouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2005, 05:48   #11

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
hope you will have the last option - good match though a lost one

FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIIIIILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2005, 13:09   #12

KhRiS

Registered User
 
KhRiS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
KhRiS is on a distinguished road
There is a Good Chance we won't see him after tonite's match.
KhRiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2005, 14:49   #13

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhRiS
There is a Good Chance we won't see him after tonite's match.
I was thinking the same thing....
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.