View Full Version : Summer 2005
Well anyone doing anything exciting for the summer for example holidays etc?
i have got a j1 visa to live and work in america for 4 months with some friends, flying to boston tomorrow spending the first night in boston and then going to dennisport near hyannis in cape cod where ill be working with a landscaping company until the end of august. we are going travelling then to las vegas, california, mexico and new york before going back home to ireland sept 10th
should be a great summer!
My thrill is going to be teaching summer school, for one thing. I don't think we're going to take any major vacations, just work on a couple things at home and maybe do day trips.
Almilan, if you're going to be near Cape Cod....if you get the chance go up the coast to Gloucster!!! A MUCH nicer area than Cape Cod, I loved it!
Same old for me...enjoying the Canadian summer as much as possible and the only travelling I will be able to do is gonna be within driving distance
ACMILAN1983
01-06-2005, 14:11
I'm going to have a dull summer :(
Currently I have 2 jobs lined up, although I haven't been offered a position at one yet and I have to work on my final year project.
Billy_Montreal
01-06-2005, 14:30
Nothing will match my San Siro trip in May :) However, I may take a trip to San Fran (where I once lived for a few years) but it depends on many things: one of which is the persistent rumor that Milan is coming to Montreal for the CHampionsWorld Series...can't pass up an opportunity to "host" I RAGAZZI in my city ;)
I need to work.... no money no Milan matches
I'm going to Washington DC for 10 days next Friday. I seriously need to go shopping in a civilized country :)
im gonna stay here, enjoy the jordanian sun with my friends from school for the last time ever, im gonna hopefully get my license so ill do alot of driving :D, ehm for the first time i dont want to travel really but i might go to holland as usual but if i do it wont be for long...
oh and im gonna travel with my friends only to a city thats not really far away from jordan, we still didnt chose the location and anyplace that is cool, beachy, summerish, clubbin (eventhough i dont like techno and drinking etc...) that u know i would appreciate... we were thinking of varna in buglaria since one of my friends went there and liked it but personally i prefer something more citiesh
suggestions??
shevagol_7
01-06-2005, 20:12
one of which is the persistent rumor that Milan is coming to Montreal for the CHampionsWorld Series...can't pass up an opportunity to "host" I RAGAZZI in my city ;)
That would be amazing if Milan came to Montreal I would definitely be in the city to see that.
Wow, I thread what I really neeeeeeeeed.
As Franco has said, no money, no Milan matches. Though it is a little difference between us. He is going to attend San Siro and I am going to pay for sattelite TV :D So I bloody need to go from Lithuania somewhere, and to find a job. I neeeed it!!!!! :D
First of all I was planning to go to Italia. JUst because I have started to learn italiano and my teacher [perdentista] suggested to go there. But I faced some difficulties. First of all I have no one to meet me in Italia. Except you italian milanisti, however Gio is not on line any more so I have no acquaintances there left at all. Secondly it is hard to find a well paid job for me. Because I know italian only a little :(
So I decided to go to British Isles. It is not far away and many students form Lithuania use to come there in summer. My and my friend are expecting to find a waiter job or some kind of vacancy in service. However we have one slight problem. We can not find accomodation there. It does not really matter where, I mean in England, Ireland, Scotland or Wales, except London [cuz there is to expencive to live]. It does not really matter in which city to live to us. :D We just need a place to sleep and that's all. My anyone can suggest us something? Pleeease, guys :sweeteye: I appercite any kind of effort you make in our favour. :)
Forza Milan
Billy, let me know if you get to SF. We could do something fun one day.
I'll be working extra hard and hoping that the Euro keep sliding against the dollar untill I go over to Europe for a couple of weeks in September and renew old acquaintances with flat terrain. If I'm nice, maybe I can get to Milan for a couple of days, but I probably won't get any closer than the German border. I can hope for a miracle CL draw, though...;)
Gio-mania
02-06-2005, 10:12
im goin' to sicily to visit relatives- (1 month)......... for the rest: just stayin at home...
It's going to be close to 60 Deg Celcius out here and I have to work all through it. :cpuke:
Maltese Charlie
02-06-2005, 10:58
I am planning to go to Cape Town ( South Africa) in mid August.
At least I'll have a rest from the high temperatures we normally use to have here. :p017:
It's going to be close to 60 Deg Celcius out here and I have to work all through it. :cpuke:
khris u live in kuwait or india???
damn man, i went to dubai during the winter (when it was snowing here in amman) and it was soooo hot! u must be suffering right now
khris u live in kuwait or india???
Kuwait. :bright: :sun:
So that's it. I am leaving tomorrow. I am going to Ireland to waste my summer :D
Good luck you guys here ;)
Ci vediamo! Forza Milan!
there are sooo many hot girls here in jordan these days.... now im 100% sure i aint leaving the country... it got to the point that i believe that they sexier than latinas
aerosmith - girls of summer :D
im back home in ireland today after an amazing summer so ill be back here posting again. was in cape cod in MA. USA for the summer working as a beach guard. went over with 2 of my friends and lived in a fun beach house with over 20 others: other irish, americans, polish, russsian, lithuanians, and a ukranian. me and my 2 friends went travelling last two weeks, ive had a pretty hetic schedule which explains why ive spent most of today in bed recovering. in space of 2 weeks i left cape cod up to boston flew to las vegas for 3 nights, then san diego for 3 nights including day trip to mexico then new york for last 5 but i got bus to boston on the thursday to go to the opening game of the nfl patriots vs the raiders (my cousin who lives in boston got me the tickets) then got bus back to new york yesterday and flew home last night. heading out into town to meet up with all the lads again after milans final result comes in (i was looking froward to the game being on tv but wasnt on) also went to milan chelsea in boston in the summer, brought along russians, irish, lithuanians and a american to the game who got to see milan for the 1st time. i graduate from university on tuesday and start work the monday after so i won't have too much rest!
I didn't do much. Worked, played some football and hanged out with family.
:eekani: Lithuanians.... :eekani: really.... they even do not watch football when their own NT is playing.... and you say you have seen them in Milan match :eekani: cant believe...
:eekani: Lithuanians.... :eekani: really.... they even do not watch football when their own NT is playing.... and you say you have seen them in Milan match :eekani: cant believe...
they were more interested in chelsea but the rest of us were going for milan. the stadium was only an hour from our house
i sacraficed my travellings to spend time with my friends cuz then we would be all off to uni, when they left i felt really sad, and i myself left to the US on sep.28th with my mom and brother, theyre leaving to amman tommorow after we spent the whole period together travelling from boston to new york to southampton to amherst and so on...
ehm what else?!... oh university... i felt really homesick at first, that was when i realised how valuable my friends are to me... but im slowly settling down and im making some good friends... i also play football today and met some people but whats ticking me off about this whole thing is that i cant get any football and any help would be greatly appreciated ... oh and im calling my friends and i might transfer to toronto or boston if i end up feeling lonely here, the former cuz of the presence of my best friends, the latter because i loved the city soooo much
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.