AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2005, 12:56   #1

almilan

Registered User
 
almilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
almilan is an unknown quantity at this point
Summer 2005

Well anyone doing anything exciting for the summer for example holidays etc?

i have got a j1 visa to live and work in america for 4 months with some friends, flying to boston tomorrow spending the first night in boston and then going to dennisport near hyannis in cape cod where ill be working with a landscaping company until the end of august. we are going travelling then to las vegas, california, mexico and new york before going back home to ireland sept 10th

should be a great summer!
almilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 13:24   #2

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
My thrill is going to be teaching summer school, for one thing. I don't think we're going to take any major vacations, just work on a couple things at home and maybe do day trips.

Almilan, if you're going to be near Cape Cod....if you get the chance go up the coast to Gloucster!!! A MUCH nicer area than Cape Cod, I loved it!
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 13:44   #3

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Same old for me...enjoying the Canadian summer as much as possible and the only travelling I will be able to do is gonna be within driving distance
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 14:11   #4

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
I'm going to have a dull summer

Currently I have 2 jobs lined up, although I haven't been offered a position at one yet and I have to work on my final year project.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 14:30   #5

Billy_Montreal

Moderator
 
Billy_Montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: M-O-N-T-R-E-A-L
Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
Billy_Montreal is on a distinguished road
Nothing will match my San Siro trip in May However, I may take a trip to San Fran (where I once lived for a few years) but it depends on many things: one of which is the persistent rumor that Milan is coming to Montreal for the CHampionsWorld Series...can't pass up an opportunity to "host" I RAGAZZI in my city
__________________
"Certi sogni non finiscono mai."
Alessandro Costacurta, Rossonero per Sempre.
Billy_Montreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 14:34   #6

Franco6

Registered User
 
Franco6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
I need to work.... no money no Milan matches
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Franco6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 15:11   #7

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
I'm going to Washington DC for 10 days next Friday. I seriously need to go shopping in a civilized country
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 17:43   #8

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
im gonna stay here, enjoy the jordanian sun with my friends from school for the last time ever, im gonna hopefully get my license so ill do alot of driving , ehm for the first time i dont want to travel really but i might go to holland as usual but if i do it wont be for long...

oh and im gonna travel with my friends only to a city thats not really far away from jordan, we still didnt chose the location and anyplace that is cool, beachy, summerish, clubbin (eventhough i dont like techno and drinking etc...) that u know i would appreciate... we were thinking of varna in buglaria since one of my friends went there and liked it but personally i prefer something more citiesh

suggestions??
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 20:12   #9

shevagol_7

Registered User
 
shevagol_7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Sheva, Maldini, Kaka'
shevagol_7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcMilan_Montreal
one of which is the persistent rumor that Milan is coming to Montreal for the CHampionsWorld Series...can't pass up an opportunity to "host" I RAGAZZI in my city
That would be amazing if Milan came to Montreal I would definitely be in the city to see that.
__________________
FORZA ROSSONERI!!!!!!
shevagol_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 02:23   #10

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Wow, I thread what I really neeeeeeeeed.

As Franco has said, no money, no Milan matches. Though it is a little difference between us. He is going to attend San Siro and I am going to pay for sattelite TV So I bloody need to go from Lithuania somewhere, and to find a job. I neeeed it!!!!!

First of all I was planning to go to Italia. JUst because I have started to learn italiano and my teacher [perdentista] suggested to go there. But I faced some difficulties. First of all I have no one to meet me in Italia. Except you italian milanisti, however Gio is not on line any more so I have no acquaintances there left at all. Secondly it is hard to find a well paid job for me. Because I know italian only a little

So I decided to go to British Isles. It is not far away and many students form Lithuania use to come there in summer. My and my friend are expecting to find a waiter job or some kind of vacancy in service. However we have one slight problem. We can not find accomodation there. It does not really matter where, I mean in England, Ireland, Scotland or Wales, except London [cuz there is to expencive to live]. It does not really matter in which city to live to us. We just need a place to sleep and that's all. My anyone can suggest us something? Pleeease, guys I appercite any kind of effort you make in our favour.

Forza Milan
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 09:32   #11

RIO

Moderator
 
RIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 1999
Location: Twin Peaks, SF, CA, USA
Fave Players: the Under-12s
RIO is on a distinguished road
Billy, let me know if you get to SF. We could do something fun one day.
I'll be working extra hard and hoping that the Euro keep sliding against the dollar untill I go over to Europe for a couple of weeks in September and renew old acquaintances with flat terrain. If I'm nice, maybe I can get to Milan for a couple of days, but I probably won't get any closer than the German border. I can hope for a miracle CL draw, though...
__________________
All the cutest puppies support AC Milan.
RIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 10:12   #12

Gio-mania

Registered User
 
Gio-mania's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Fave Players: Kaká, Ringhio, Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi etc
Gio-mania is on a distinguished road
im goin' to sicily to visit relatives- (1 month)......... for the rest: just stayin at home...
Gio-mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 10:37   #13

KhRiS

Registered User
 
KhRiS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
KhRiS is on a distinguished road
It's going to be close to 60 Deg Celcius out here and I have to work all through it.
KhRiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 10:58   #14

Maltese Charlie

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Malta
Fave Players: all milan players
Maltese Charlie is on a distinguished road
I am planning to go to Cape Town ( South Africa) in mid August.

At least I'll have a rest from the high temperatures we normally use to have here.
Maltese Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 13:52   #15

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhRiS
It's going to be close to 60 Deg Celcius out here and I have to work all through it.
khris u live in kuwait or india???

damn man, i went to dubai during the winter (when it was snowing here in amman) and it was soooo hot! u must be suffering right now
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.