View Full Version : Kaka turns down marriage proposal....
funny story...
Kaka during a training session in Teresopolis, Brazil. The AC Milan midfielder was forced to turn down a marriage proposal from an admiring fan who swears she has become an evangelist because of the Brazil international, who shares the same faith.
(AFP/Antonio Scorza)
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20050603/capt.sge.uyw80.030605093246.photo00.photo.default-384x255.jpg
I thought he was catholic...
MilanPerSempre
03-06-2005, 10:10
I thought he was catholic...
I don't know so much about religions, but i think that Evangelism is a sort of Catholicism. So Kaką is an Evangelistic Catholic.
Sorry if I'm wrong... but i just think that.
I don't know so much about religions, but i think that Evangelism is a sort of Catholicism. So Kaką is an Evangelistic Catholic.
Sorry if I'm wrong... but i just think that.
\
No evangelism has its roots in american protestantism and is now growing at rapid pace in South America. This is why there was some serious talk about finding a South American Cardinal to be the next Pope. The Catholic church is worrying that one of their once "fortress" monopoly of world catholics is in danger.
Some evangilical denominations would include
The Assemblies of God
The Seventh Day Adventist
Church of the Nazarene
New Hope Church
These churches have small local control rather than worldwide control as the pope has. These churches are very community based and have local sovereignty. Although small compared to the Catholic faith as their is circa a billion catholics, these guys have somewhere between 10 to 15 thousand members but there are close to 25 thousand of these small cluster units. Even the Church of Latter Day Saints (Mormons) have made huge inroads to the faithful in South America and Central America. Right now El Salvador, Brazil, and even Argentina have seen huge growth in these "born again" christian churches.
MilanPerSempre
03-06-2005, 11:02
\
No evangelism has its roots in american protestantism and is now growing at rapid pace in South America. This is why there was some serious talk about finding a South American Cardinal to be the next Pope. The Catholic church is worrying that one of their once "fortress" monopoly of world catholics is in danger.
Some evangilical denominations would include
The Assemblies of God
The Seventh Day Adventist
Church of the Nazarene
New Hope Church
These churches have small local control rather than worldwide control as the pope has. These churches are very community based and have local sovereignty. Although small compared to the Catholic faith as their is circa a billion catholics, these guys have somewhere between 10 to 15 thousand members but there are close to 25 thousand of these small cluster units. Even the Church of Latter Day Saints (Mormons) have made huge inroads to the faithful in South America and Central America. Right now El Salvador, Brazil, and even Argentina have seen huge growth in these "born again" christian churches.
Ok, sorry that I was wrong! :)
I learned something new today, thx! :smileani:
Ok, sorry that I was wrong! :)
I learned something new today, thx! :smileani:
Spend some more time here and we will teach you a lot more. :neww:
Angel_Cic
03-06-2005, 18:26
of course he turned her down...he's going to marry me :cool:
;)
Evangelism derived from Germany.
Derived but really never took root Rae. That happen in the early colonization of North America and just exploded from there on. Evangilism was not a safe thing to start in Germany because with all the inquisition. I will be evn bold to say the persecution was just as nortorius as that in Spain. SO as a seedling yes, it started in Germany but never took deep roots there. That is why I say its roots are in the US and it really grew from there.
Well, as you are aware, north Germany and whole Scandinavia are Lutheran Evangelists ;)
No you are misdefining what kind of evangilist Kaka is. The Lutheran albeit even though call themselves "evangilist" is no where... nada the same as what we are discussing here. I'm talking bible thumper TV "PRAISE THE LORD" Billy Graham and Benny Hinn kind of evangilist. It is not the same. The term "evangelicalism" in Europe is a mere lexicon to mean in a sense "protestant" yet when you go to a Lutheran rite, it is very similar to the Catholic Eucharist minus the papal authority.
In Kaka's case we are talking the evangelist which roots are founded in the US. So yes the term is a bit misleading as both use it but its practices are totally different.
Sorry for ignorance, but I am catholic and I am not very interested in each kind of protestant branch, so that I can not disscuss about this in competative way. ;)
No Rae you are not ignorant. The word itself is misleading. It happens to the best of us too. Cool that your catholic. I'm a protestant and the main thingis that we do believe in god.
Kui got it right, there are very few similarities between Scandinavian protestantism and American/Latin American/ Caribbean evangelism.
shoryuken
05-06-2005, 11:37
Back to Kaką himself....
KAKA SPOKE ABOUT MARRIAGE ON GLOBE TV
6/5/2005
MILAN - According to Gazzetta dello Sport and ANSA, Kaka revealed that he will marry with his historical girlfriend Caroline Celico, 17, after the 2006 World Cup. The declarations would be made in an interview on television station Globo Tv: 'I will marry after the World Cup, I hope as a champion.' The pair have been together for four years.
sehnsucht79
06-06-2005, 10:04
**** (sorry)
First inzaghi now kaka and what next ?? Marco Melandri to get married too ?? Why are the men running off ????
**** (sorry)
Why are the men running off ????
Apparently they have FOUND the RIGHT WOMAN.
:hihihi:
Christopher
06-06-2005, 10:57
\
No evangelism has its roots in american protestantism and is now growing at rapid pace in South America. This is why there was some serious talk about finding a South American Cardinal to be the next Pope. The Catholic church is worrying that one of their once "fortress" monopoly of world catholics is in danger.
Some evangilical denominations would include
The Assemblies of God
The Seventh Day Adventist
Church of the Nazarene
New Hope Church
These churches have small local control rather than worldwide control as the pope has. These churches are very community based and have local sovereignty. Although small compared to the Catholic faith as their is circa a billion catholics, these guys have somewhere between 10 to 15 thousand members but there are close to 25 thousand of these small cluster units. Even the Church of Latter Day Saints (Mormons) have made huge inroads to the faithful in South America and Central America. Right now El Salvador, Brazil, and even Argentina have seen huge growth in these "born again" christian churches.
Great so we will have a whole world full of Jerry Fallwells, and Pat Robertsons :wallbang: . . . . I'll be sleeping easier at nite . . .
Great so we will have a whole world full of Jerry Fallwells, and Pat Robertsons :wallbang: . . . . I'll be sleeping easier at nite . . .
You sure will. I do.
Roger Nolli
06-06-2005, 15:05
Evangelhism is 20% in Brasil, but the country is the bigger in Catholicism
That is a pretty big growth from 10-15 years ago where the percentage was 2% and now at 20%. They have increased 900 times bigger.
Christopher
07-06-2005, 08:08
You sure will. I do.
well you know my opinion on politics and religion, we obviously differ, cause I am afraid, very afraid.
well you know my opinion on politics and religion, we obviously differ, cause I am afraid, very afraid.
So you are basically what I call the "easy Pickings". Not that you are afraid, but that you think you are afraid and shouldnt be. Nonsense all this fear from you folks from the city. Sh!t you ahould be more afraid of your own city crime and all rather than what bible thumpers do in church! Hmmmphhh please! You're afraid??? :rolleyes:
Christopher
07-06-2005, 08:38
So you are basically what I call the "easy Pickings". Not that you are afraid, but that you think you are afraid and shouldnt be. Nonsense all this fear from you folks from the city. Sh!t you ahould be more afraid of your own city crime and all rather than what bible thumpers do in church! Hmmmphhh please! You're afraid??? :rolleyes:
No I don't like being told I don't have morals, I don't like when people who believe in different values that I believe in start influencing the governement in away that I cannot listen on the radio to what I want to hear, I don't believe that the government or bible thumpers (one in the same now) have the right to tell me what I can and can't watch on tv, nor what drugs I can and cannot do, or what Cheer leaders can wear, or how to name my sports franchise (some jerk in New Jersey want the NJ Devils to change their name because they are the Devils), basically parents need to do their job, when I was young and there was something on tv my parents didn't want me to see they changed the channel, they didn't complain that it was immoral, what is immoral for one person is enteratainment to others, bible thumpers have their gospel channel's and their catholic schools where they can enforce their life style so they have channels too . . . I don't believe relgion has the right to tell people that they can't have sex, or can't use condoms, and they turn around and say oh wait no abortions either, that is the persons personnel choice not some religions, and the governments. Religion should not dictate what science wants to do either. This is why government and politics don't mix . . . keep your religion out my life because I don't let mine affect yours.
This country was partially founded on the principals of seperation between church and state, and it was for good reason too. I also tend to think that those who founded this country are infinitely smarter then you, me and the lunatic running this country right now or the lunatics who have run the country previously. Those who founded this country were mostly all spiritual men who realized the problems that occur when religion influences government.
No I don't like being told I don't have morals, I don't like when people who believe in different values that I believe in start influencing the governement in away that I cannot listen on the radio to what I want to hear, I don't believe that the government or bible thumpers (one in the same now) have the right to tell me what I can and can't watch on tv, nor what drugs I can and cannot do, or what Cheer leaders can wear, or how to name my sports franchise (some jerk in New Jersey want the NJ Devils to change their name because they are the Devils), basically parents need to do their job, when I was young and there was something on tv my parents didn't want me to see they changed the channel, they didn't complain that it was immoral, what is immoral for one person is enteratainment to others, bible thumpers have their gospel channel's and their catholic schools where they can enforce their life style so they have channels too . . . I don't believe relgion has the right to tell people that they can't have sex, or can't use condoms, and they turn around and say oh wait no abortions either, that is the persons personnel choice not some religions, and the governments. Religion should not dictate what science wants to do either. This is why government and politics don't mix . . . keep your religion out my life because I don't let mine affect yours.
Really????? Why cant I pray in school then??? Dont preach to me what you dont like being told what to do. Kind of hypocritical isnt it??? Looks like those who are religious cant do the things they want either because of people who also think like you. Is that right to do either??? Goes both ways Philly. Dont think those on the religious right are not "easy picking" suckers too. BTW the secular world tells people who they cant or can have sex with too. Dont blame it solely on religion. DO you hate it when your parents told you what to do too??? Or do you just hate it if your parents were people of faith telling you what to do???
You know SS Standarten Fuhrer Adolpf Eichmann didnt like churches telling him what to do either. It prevented him from doing what he wanted... like killing and deporting Jews to camps across Europe. Boy how dare those bible thumpers dare tell him what to do and impose their morals on him!!! So before you start making people of morals look like the bad guys, know the historical examples coming from the other side too.
Christopher
07-06-2005, 09:22
Really????? Why cant I pray in school then??? Dont preach to me what you dont like being told what to do. Kind of hypocritical isnt it??? Looks like those who are religious cant do the things they want either because of people who also think like you. Is that right to do either??? Goes both ways Philly. Dont think those on the religious right are not "easy picking" suckers too. BTW the secular world tells people who they cant or can have sex with too. Dont blame it solely on religion.
Personnally I don't think it is a problem if a student wants to pray in school it is more of a problem when the school forces it students to pray (public schools this is) . . . and the secular world is creeping into government trying to tell people sex is wrong or gross which should be left up the parent and later on that inividual. If a person's faith dictates that then fine they believe in what they believe it is not my business or anybody elses for that matter.
DO you hate it when your parents told you what to do too??? Or do you just hate it if your parents were people of faith telling you what to do???
Of course I do but they also brought me into this world so they had a say until I turned 18 . . . there is a huge difference .
You know SS Standarten Fuhrer Adolpf Eichmann didnt like churches telling him what to do either. It prevented him from doing what he wanted... like killing and deporting Jews to camps across Europe. Boy how dare those bible thumpers dare tell him what to do and impose their morals on him!!!
So before you start making people of morals look like the bad guys, know the historical examples coming from the other side too.
Gee thanks for accusing me of not having morals how typical . . . I know historical facts of what happened durring ww2 I never said it was right did I? Apparently you missed my point . . . which was keep your religion out of my life and I keep mine out of yours I don't try and tell you how to live your life so don't tell me how to live mine . . . I think that sounds fair?
. I don't believe relgion has the right to tell people that they can't have sex, or can't use condoms, and they turn around and say oh wait no abortions either, that is the persons personnel choice not some religions, and the governments. Religion should not dictate what science wants to do either. This is why government and politics don't mix . . . keep your religion out my life because I don't let mine affect yours.
.
They do when the majority of people who get unwanted pregnacies than go ask the govt to subsidize their medical bills to get an abortion. Hey get abortion, but dont go and then ask the state for money to help you get it without having them put their say on it.
What church people can vote then???? They cant use their peresonal conviction to dtermine democratically where they think the country should go??? Yeah right! Just let those who dont have a faith do all the voting. People of faith went out to vote and their candidate won. So what??? Does that mean they are stupid??? You know Philly you dont like it when people of religion supposedly label some immoral but it is ok for some to label people of the faith as stupid. Apparently only your beliefs hold water and the rest are just stupid people who believe in god.
I'm not telling you how to live your life Philly. But dont think those who are religious are not being told how to live theirs either. No I'm not accusing you of not having morals. I'm merely showing you that the secular aint all honky dory either.
Christopher
07-06-2005, 09:33
They do when the majority of people who get unwanted pregnacies than go ask the govt to subsidize their medical bills to get an abortion. Hey get abortion, but dont go and then ask the state for money to help you get it without having them put their say on it.
What church people can vote then???? They cant use their peresonal conviction to dtermine democratically where they think the country should go??? Yeah right! Just let those who dont have a faith do all the voting. People of faith went out to vote and their candidate won. So what??? Does that mean they are stupid??? You know Philly you dont like it when people of religion supposedly label some immoral but it is ok for some to label people of the faith as stupid. Apparently only your beliefs hold water and the rest are just stupid people who believe in god.
When did I call anyone stupid? I never called anyone stupid, as far as I can remember I labeled the past presidents Lunatics. And no everyone has the right to vote, however when those cannidates only care about and are worried about a certain group of people that is when the system breaks down. Elected officials no longer take a look at the diverse country they sereve they only look at getting votes and who is giving to them then they catoer specifically to those groups. With the pregnanacy issue there obviously has be better sex education doesn't there, rahter then ingoring sex completely? and yes something has to be done the welfare issue, I don't want to have to pay for someone elses mistakes either.
Christopher
07-06-2005, 09:35
I'm not telling you how to live your life Philly. But dont think those who are religious are not being told how to live theirs either. No I'm not accusing you of not having morals. I'm merely showing you that the secular aint all honky dory either.
I never said they were, however I do get a sense that there is a segement of that population that feels they can do no wrong and that their way is the best way, the Roman Catholic church made those same mistakes and turned a blind eye to a lot of things and lately it is all starting to bit them in the butt isn't it?
This country was partially founded on the principals of seperation between church and state, and it was for good reason too. I also tend to think that those who founded this country are infinitely smarter then you, me and the lunatic running this country right now or the lunatics who have run the country previously. Those who founded this country were mostly all spiritual men who realized the problems that occur when religion influences government.
Yes they were men of FAITH who believed in god. Yet it is the secular world, comng mostly from the left who want to erase the existence of "god" from the books of US history and tradition. They dont like a pledge that has under god in it or a phrase that says "In god we trust". Or a nativity scene at a roadside or even when you say "Merry Christmas". So please! Dont lecture me young man about what is griping just you. There is a tug of war going on and it isnt just the religious right that imposing. The secular left is doing it as well. You ask me personally, I think both are going too far. But you thihk it is only the religious right doing it. I dunno maybe I'm wrong. But you sure as hell arent correct either!
Christopher
07-06-2005, 09:47
Yes they were men of FAITH who believed in god. Yet it is the secular world, comng mostly from the left who want to erase the existence of "god" from the books of US history and tradition. They dont like a pledge that has under god in it or a phrase that says "In god we trust". Or a nativity scene at a roadside or even when you say "Merry Christmas". So please! Dont lecture me young man about what is griping just you. There is a tug of war going on and it isnt just the religious right that imposing. The secular left is doing it as well. You ask me personally, I think both are going too far. But you thihk it is only the religious right doing it. I dunno maybe I'm wrong. But you sure as hell arent correct either!
Never said I was correct but I also don't try to change the way other lives their lives. History books are inaccurate anyways? Why do they make native americain out to be hethens and barbaric people? If you know your history you'll know they werent, and the real story behind it all. History books don't highlight much of this countries struggles they only tell you what certain people want you to believe. Believe me this isn't what is griping just me, there is more people out there just like me then you realize in your little world. I don't think it is just religion, there are a lot of things I have problems with like big business. So don't lecture me "OLD MAN" on the history of this country and problems it faces currently.
First of all, we might be arguing some points we truly disagree on and then foolishly arguing on points we actually agree on.
SO here is where I stand.
I have no problem people of religion involved in politics because it does contribute to "diversity" in this nation, whether you disagree with them or not. People of faith have every right to get into the political process like any other group and rightfully push their agenda as every other group does. That would include all those who I disagree with politically including the secular left who shove their agendas down our throats as well.
It is hypocritical when the leftist faculty at a University get whackos like Ward Churchill on left to speak at a forum calling people who died at the WTC "little eichmanns" and claim First Amendment rights yet dont give time for right whacko David Duke to spew his ignorance as well. If you ask me... I dont want to hear a$$-holes Ward or Duke speaking anything at any forum let alone a University. Both are intellectually dishonest and both have their supporters somewhere in the seats of power executively,legislatively and/or in our courts.
Never said I was correct but I also don't try to change the way other lives their lives. History books are inaccurate anyways? Why do they make native americain out to be hethens and barbaric people? If you know your history you'll know they werent, and the real story behind it all. History books don't highlight much of this countries struggles they only tell you what certain people want you to believe. Believe me this isn't what is griping just me, there is more people out there just like me then you realize in your little world. I don't think it is just religion, there are a lot of things I have problems with like big business.
I dont know what history books you were looking at, but there are a few that are accurate and very critical of this country's expansion to the west. You need to be mindful though that if this makes you angry, you me and the rest of the US are a product of such venture. Are you angry at yourself??? You and I should be, but otherwise we probably wouldnt be here if ole man 49ers didnt trek across the the west to look for GAWLD.
So don't lecture me "OLD MAN" on the history of this country and problems it faces currently.
HAHHAHAHAAHA! A fighter! Yeah I deserved that.
Christopher
07-06-2005, 10:02
First of all, we might be arguing some points we truly disagree on and then foolishly arguing on points we actually agree on.
It wouldn't be the first time we've done that.
SO here is where I stand.
I have no problem people of religion involved in politics because it does contribute to "diversity" in this nation, whether you disagree with them or not. People of faith have every right to get into the political process like any other group and rightfully push their agenda as every other group does. That would include all those who I disagree with politically including the secular left who shove their agendas down our throats as well.
It is hypocritical when the leftist faculty at a get whackos like Ward Churchill on left to speak at a forum calling people who died at the WTC "little eichmanns" and claim First Amendment rights yet dont give time for right whacko David Duke to spew his ignorance as well. If you ask me... I dont want to hear a$$-holes Ward or Duke speaking anything at any forum let alone a University. Both are intellectually dishonest and both have their supporters somewhere in the seats of power executively,legislatively and/or in our courts.
Yeah I had to listen to Ben from Ben and Jerries Ice cream lecture my graduating class durring our graduation ceremony about how the war in Iraq is wrong . . . frist off about 95% of the students agreed and about 75% of the parent problably did too, however we had faculty, students and parents walk out, and there was lots of booing, like I said the majority agreed with him, however it was the wrong time and place. And I agree there are tons of whackos out there on both sides . . . if religion is going to push its agenda in politics it better watch its boundaries . . . pesonally I think that is like playing with fire.
Christopher
07-06-2005, 10:05
I dont know what history books you were looking at, but there are a few that are accurate and very critical of this country's expansion to the west. You need to be mindful though that if this makes you angry, you me and the rest of the US are a product of such venture. Are you angry at yourself??? You and I should be, but otherwise we probably wouldnt be here if ole man 49ers didnt trek across the the west to look for GAWLD.
I am pretty much outraged by what happened, I went to school in Ithaca NY up by many reservations and it is appalling . . . and what is even more disturbing is that the government still has an agenda against these people.
HAHHAHAHAAHA! A fighter! Yeah I deserved that.
Yeah I saw that quip about me being young I wasn't gonna let that go!
History books don't highlight much of this countries struggles they only tell you what certain people want you to believe.
Are you sure??? Maybe people ought to read more books than just the ones that are required in class no??? Most if not all history books from many american authors are very critical and honest about the history of the US expansion. There are also many different perspectives and takes depending on whose viewpoint one is taking it from. I would say both perspectives are accurate only as far as what position they take. In other words both pioneers and Indians in history accurately portrayed the other side as barbarians yet were not honest to point the finger back at themselves. ANd this is the root to what we may be talking about when we also talk about politics.
Believe me this isn't what is griping just me, there is more people out there just like me then you realize in your little world. I don't think it is just religion, there are a lot of things I have problems with like big business. So don't lecture me "OLD MAN" on the history of this country and problems it faces currently.
So what ever it is that is "griping" you...Had you been given the power to correct this, would it not be hard to not impose what ever your will is to correct what in your mind is a problem???? You see to fix what ever it is that is bothering you, it does require much imposition. What say you now to those who may dissent???
Christopher
07-06-2005, 10:26
Are you sure??? Maybe people ought to read more books than just the ones that are required in class no??? Most if not all history books from many american authors are very critical and honest about the history of the US expansion. There are also many different perspectives and takes depending on whose viewpoint one is taking it from. I would say both perspectives are accurate only as far as what position they take. In other words both pioneers and Indians in history accurately portrayed the other side as barbarians yet were not honest to point the finger back at themselves. ANd this is the root to what we may be talking about when we also talk about politics.
In high school the books glossed over everything, it wasn't until I got to college, that I really learned, and yes both sides have their stories and yes both sides have to look at themselves before blaming others, however it was not the Native Americans who broke multiple treaties, and if and when they did it was only out of sruvival after they had been moved to reservation after reservation. This is also true with politics you are correct.
So what ever it is that is "griping" you...Had you been given the power to correct this, would it not be hard to not impose what ever your will is to correct what in your mind is a problem???? You see to fix what ever it is that is bothering you, it does require much imposition. What say you now to those who may dissent???
What is griping me is that you have two sides trying to tell each other how to live their lives instead of simply respecting each other differences and learning to co-exhist and respect each other beliefs. If I could be president for a day that would be my agenda. I don't like fox news so I watch cnn, they don't like howard stern so they listen to another channel I dunno Rush Limbaugh or whatever, kinda simple if you break it down and even things out, but there is no need to dictate to another group you beliefs, government should make laws to protect people not tell them how to run their lives on a daily basis.
Christopher
07-06-2005, 10:31
You see to fix what ever it is that is bothering you, it does require much imposition. What say you now to those who may dissent???
You listen and take into consider their grievance, if it is ridiclous like trying to change the name of a hockey franchise you tell them, they are a private club they can name themselves whatever they want, sorry! or else if it is something that is understandable then you work to make things better by making concessions or giving equal oppourtunity.
however my original point was that there are more people out there then just myself who think what I think or something a long the same lines.
In high school the books glossed over everything, it wasn't until I got to college, that I really learned, and yes both sides have their stories and yes both sides have to look at themselves before blaming others, however it was not the Native Americans who broke multiple treaties, and if and when they did it was only out of sruvival after they had been moved to reservation after reservation. This is also true with politics you are correct.
Good that you went to college and learned this. And yes it is a tragic history that of the American Indians. Is this an American ideal or did this mentality come from Europe. As far as I can tell, this is the only country that can openly admit to wrongdoings in our past. It's not perfect i admit, but far better than the rest of the world. I've met german students who never heard of the term lebensborn to my shock or japanese students who never knew they even went to war with china in WWII. Listen the whole world is filled with ignorant people including those who did go to college. I've met people who still live in the "jungle" who come from both big cities as well as rural areas. Likewise I met very learned and worldy known figures of people of all political sides coming from the cities as well as the rural towns, both red and blue states.
What is griping me is that you have two sides trying to tell each other how to live their lives instead of simply respecting each other differences and learning to co-exhist and respect each other beliefs. If I could be president for a day that would be my agenda. I don't like fox news so I watch cnn, they don't like howard stern so they listen to another channel I dunno Rush Limbaugh or whatever, kinda simple if you break it down and even things out, but there is no need to dictate to another group you beliefs, government should make laws to protect people not tell them how to run their lives on a daily basis.
It's irritating yes. But it does come from both sides Philly. The other side is also being reactionary to what they believe is a threat to their livelihood and beliefs. This give and take that we see in politics is actually very healthy. I dont what the heck everyone is so afraid of??? Seriously we should be more afraid of other drivers on the road I dont care who they are! Republican, Democrat, left, right, religious, secular, drunk and even sober! This is where you need to be afraid!
**** (sorry)
First inzaghi now kaka and what next ?? Marco Melandri to get married too ?? Why are the men running off ????
Back on subject...
Inzaghi's getting married??? He has a bad track record with keepin commited Sucht so I dont know why you are so sad. Besides I thought you and me were married??? I might have forgtten to tell you this, but you did get knocked up the night before you woke up not feeling normal :lu: :dontkn:
Back on subject...
Inzaghi's getting married??? :
I had Posted it Earlier. :sagrin:
Angel_Cic
08-06-2005, 12:15
so anyway...i've decided that kaka' isn't marrying chica in 2006....since i will steal him away before then...mwhahahaha :D
:tong:
Angel_Cic
08-06-2005, 12:16
to khris:" but Men can Fake Entire Relationships "
i agree with that part :groan:
anyone got that pic of kaka with those 3 gorgeous women in the san siro stands last year??? ... its been asked for alot of times yet no one bothers to post it... and i know some1 has it... theyre too hot!!!!
heidi azalea
09-06-2005, 02:24
I had Posted it Earlier. :sagrin:
Can you get it for me ?????
historical girlfriend Caroline Celico, 17, after the 2006 World Cup. [/I]
historical? :D In that case I am ancient ;)
to khris:" but Men can Fake Entire Relationships "
i agree with that part :groan:
You will Have to learn the other part soon. :str:
Can you get it for me ?????
It's in the crespo marriage thread, let me see if i can find it. :fart:
historical? :D In that case I am ancient ;)
Wrong again, :sweeteye: You are a Fossil. :hihihi:
Angel_Cic
09-06-2005, 19:19
You will Have to learn the other part soon. :str:
good thing you're not near khris. girls know how to slap hard...and some of us can punch as well :strong:
:hopefull:
good thing you're not near khris. girls know how to slap hard...and some of us can punch as well :strong:
:hopefull:
Kinky, I love Kinky women, are you trying to turn me on? because you are.
:kiss:
Angel_Cic
10-06-2005, 14:53
mamma mia...this forum is becoming weirder and weirder :googly:
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.