PDA

View Full Version : Translate where?


mange
28-06-2005, 11:51
Is there anyone out there who knows where on the web one can go to translate just short phrases from Italian to Swedish/English and vice versa?

This is the phrase I need to figure out right now!

"Come va con I’italiano? Un abbraccio da un romanista svedese."

I´m starting a course in Italiano in the fall, but as of now I´m toast. :sagrin:

Damn, this is frustrating, I really need to find a solution somewhere on the web. Until then :5schal:

Henrik
28-06-2005, 11:52
http://babelfish.altavista.com/ :cheers:

Vady
28-06-2005, 12:07
http://www.freetranslation.com/ :wave:
Much better than Babelfish ... :1whis:

:fero: FORZA MILAN :fero:

Henrik
28-06-2005, 12:08
http://www.freetranslation.com/ :wave:
Much better than Babelfish ... :1whis:

:fero: FORZA MILAN :fero:
Yea, but you get funnier translations with babelfish :hah2:

mange
28-06-2005, 12:23
Thanx guys!!! That helped a lot.

Roger Nolli
28-06-2005, 16:20
Until I obtain to understand this...

KhRiS
28-06-2005, 16:27
Is there anyone out there who knows where on the web one can go to translate just short phrases from Italian to Swedish/English and vice versa?

This is the phrase I need to figure out right now!

"Come va con I’italiano? Un abbraccio da un romanista svedese."

I´m starting a course in Italiano in the fall, but as of now I´m toast. :sagrin:

Damn, this is frustrating, I really need to find a solution somewhere on the web. Until then :5schal:

where have you been? :r11:, see you after a long time. :v103:

Bodat
29-06-2005, 00:48
where have you been? :r11:, see you after a long time. :v103:

So many old members coming back to this site... :5schal:

rossoneroid
29-06-2005, 01:47
Is there anyone out there who knows where on the web one can go to translate just short phrases from Italian to Swedish/English and vice versa?

This is the phrase I need to figure out right now!

"Come va con I’italiano? Un abbraccio da un romanista svedese."

I´m starting a course in Italiano in the fall, but as of now I´m toast. :sagrin:

Damn, this is frustrating, I really need to find a solution somewhere on the web. Until then :5schal:
You could ask our fellow italian teacher, Giovanni here. :coffee: