AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-06-2005, 11:51   #1

mange

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 1999
Location: The Snake Pit
Fave Players: Ringhio, Sandro, Dida, Paolo, Pippo, Pirlo, Sheva
mange is on a distinguished road
Translate where?

Is there anyone out there who knows where on the web one can go to translate just short phrases from Italian to Swedish/English and vice versa?

This is the phrase I need to figure out right now!

"Come va con I’italiano? Un abbraccio da un romanista svedese."

I´m starting a course in Italiano in the fall, but as of now I´m toast.

Damn, this is frustrating, I really need to find a solution somewhere on the web. Until then
__________________
FORZA MILAN
mange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2005, 11:52   #2

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
http://babelfish.altavista.com/
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2005, 12:07   #3

Vady

Registered User
 
Vady's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2001
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: AC MILAN+many others
Vady is on a distinguished road
http://www.freetranslation.com/
Much better than Babelfish ...

FORZA MILAN
__________________
TOGETHER FOREVER
Vady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2005, 12:08   #4

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vady
http://www.freetranslation.com/
Much better than Babelfish ...

FORZA MILAN
Yea, but you get funnier translations with babelfish
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2005, 12:23   #5

mange

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 1999
Location: The Snake Pit
Fave Players: Ringhio, Sandro, Dida, Paolo, Pippo, Pirlo, Sheva
mange is on a distinguished road
Thanx guys!!! That helped a lot.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
mange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2005, 16:20   #6

Roger Nolli

Registered User
 
Roger Nolli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Belo Horizonte, MG, Brasil
Fave Players: Inzaghi, Kaká, R. Olveira & Gattuso
Roger Nolli is on a distinguished road
Until I obtain to understand this...
__________________
"Se houver uma camisa branca e preta pendurada num varal durante uma tempestade, o atleticano torce contra o vento."

Milan - one team, one passion.
Roger Nolli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2005, 16:27   #7

KhRiS

Registered User
 
KhRiS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
KhRiS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mange
Is there anyone out there who knows where on the web one can go to translate just short phrases from Italian to Swedish/English and vice versa?

This is the phrase I need to figure out right now!

"Come va con I’italiano? Un abbraccio da un romanista svedese."

I´m starting a course in Italiano in the fall, but as of now I´m toast.

Damn, this is frustrating, I really need to find a solution somewhere on the web. Until then
where have you been? , see you after a long time.
KhRiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2005, 00:48   #8

Bodat

Moderator
 
Bodat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Milanmania
Fave Players: Baghera la pantera - il Guerriero
Bodat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhRiS
where have you been? , see you after a long time.
So many old members coming back to this site...
__________________
Respect
Be tasteful about your posts and replies. Remember NO violent, political, religious, racist or vile posts will be tolerated, neither will personal attacks of any nature. Such behavior has nothing to do with supporting a football team. Respect your fellow members and they will respect you.

Click here to read the Rules
Bodat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2005, 01:47   #9

rossoneroid

Registered User
 
rossoneroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
rossoneroid is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mange
Is there anyone out there who knows where on the web one can go to translate just short phrases from Italian to Swedish/English and vice versa?

This is the phrase I need to figure out right now!

"Come va con I’italiano? Un abbraccio da un romanista svedese."

I´m starting a course in Italiano in the fall, but as of now I´m toast.

Damn, this is frustrating, I really need to find a solution somewhere on the web. Until then
You could ask our fellow italian teacher, Giovanni here.
__________________
milan, kill your enemies !!!
rossoneroid is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.