PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Premier League 2005-06


ilgenio
10-08-2005, 09:28
The EPL season kicks start this weekend and I've created a league "MilanMania" at the EPL Fantasy League site.

Those who have participated previously in the UEFA Champion's League Fantasy League should be familiar with this fantasy league. Basically, the EPL Fantasy League is similar to the UEFA Fantasy League where you picked a team of 15 players, select a captain for your team, and earn points based on your players' performances. The only difference being this fantasy league covers the whole EPL season.

Hope to see MM members registering their teams and join the MilanMania league. Have fun and good luck to everyone! :)

URL: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/index.html

Code to join: 306324-48934

Henrik
10-08-2005, 10:30
Cool, I will join, but am more looking forward to the Fantasy Serie A league :)

rae
10-08-2005, 10:32
I have already done my team... good luck lads :D and Go United :de3:

Btw, Herik, can you gimme a link of Serie A Fantasy Legue ;) cheers :dcool:

ilgenio
10-08-2005, 11:06
Cool :cool: Hopefully, there will be more participants by end of the week.

To join the MilanMania league, select "Join Private League" and paste the following code:

306324-48934

I will provide the link for the Serie A & Champion's League Fantasy League once the fixtures for the new season are comfirmed. Until then, we'll have to do with EPL's fantasy league.

Henrik
10-08-2005, 12:24
OK, I will ask the stupid question; where do I find "join private league"?

rae
10-08-2005, 13:33
OK, I will ask the stupid question; where do I find "join private league"?just look here (http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5421/jpl0uz.png) ;)

Henrik
10-08-2005, 13:45
just look here (http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5421/jpl0uz.png) ;)
Hey! you picked the same outfit as me :dumpf: ;)
Thanks for the help :)

Henrik
10-08-2005, 13:48
So what is the strategy, to get a few fantastic players or to buy an overall average team? All money up front or spreading it evenly?

egyptian
23-08-2005, 00:55
thx man i am in

Edmando
24-08-2005, 01:36
I am creating a league for Serie A on Yahoo... since last year i was beaten so badly, I have to do better this time...

ok...

Group No. 744
Group Name: Milanmania
Password: champion

Enjoy

rae
30-08-2005, 14:30
Looks like I am going to catch up Jim :D Hold on, guys, I am comin :tong:

Jim_UK
04-09-2005, 05:09
I made some changes to my team and didn't read the small print about how many points it would cost me ..... duhh ... stupid ... :fero: :D

rae
04-09-2005, 09:26
I made some changes to my team and didn't read the small print about how many points it would cost me ..... duhh ... stupid ... :fero: :D :devf: hahahha how much.... 28 :p017: :coffee: