AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > General Football

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2005, 09:28   #1

ilgenio

Registered User
 
ilgenio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Location: 虎穴龍潭
Fave Players: Zico, Marco van Basten, Dejan Savicevic, Kaka
ilgenio is on a distinguished road
Fantasy Premier League 2005-06

The EPL season kicks start this weekend and I've created a league "MilanMania" at the EPL Fantasy League site.

Those who have participated previously in the UEFA Champion's League Fantasy League should be familiar with this fantasy league. Basically, the EPL Fantasy League is similar to the UEFA Fantasy League where you picked a team of 15 players, select a captain for your team, and earn points based on your players' performances. The only difference being this fantasy league covers the whole EPL season.

Hope to see MM members registering their teams and join the MilanMania league. Have fun and good luck to everyone!

URL: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/index.html

Code to join: 306324-48934
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League 2005/ 06 Champion

ALWAYS RED
ALWAYS BLACK
ALWAYS ROSSONERO
~ ~
ilgenio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 10:30   #2

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
Cool, I will join, but am more looking forward to the Fantasy Serie A league
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 10:32   #3

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
I have already done my team... good luck lads and Go United

Btw, Herik, can you gimme a link of Serie A Fantasy Legue cheers
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 11:06   #4

ilgenio

Registered User
 
ilgenio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Location: 虎穴龍潭
Fave Players: Zico, Marco van Basten, Dejan Savicevic, Kaka
ilgenio is on a distinguished road
Cool Hopefully, there will be more participants by end of the week.

To join the MilanMania league, select "Join Private League" and paste the following code:

306324-48934

I will provide the link for the Serie A & Champion's League Fantasy League once the fixtures for the new season are comfirmed. Until then, we'll have to do with EPL's fantasy league.
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League 2005/ 06 Champion

ALWAYS RED
ALWAYS BLACK
ALWAYS ROSSONERO
~ ~
ilgenio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 12:24   #5

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
OK, I will ask the stupid question; where do I find "join private league"?
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 13:33   #6

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik
OK, I will ask the stupid question; where do I find "join private league"?
just look here
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 13:45   #7

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rae
Hey! you picked the same outfit as me
Thanks for the help
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 13:48   #8

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
So what is the strategy, to get a few fantastic players or to buy an overall average team? All money up front or spreading it evenly?
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2005, 00:55   #9

egyptian

Registered User
 
egyptian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: cairo
Fave Players: kaka
egyptian is an unknown quantity at this point
thx man i am in
__________________
AHLY EGYPTIAN TEAM AND AC MILAN AND BARCELONA ONLY IN MY HEART
egyptian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2005, 01:36   #10

Edmando

Registered User
 
Edmando's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Oak-town, Baby!
Edmando is on a distinguished road
I am creating a league for Serie A on Yahoo... since last year i was beaten so badly, I have to do better this time...

ok...

Group No. 744
Group Name: Milanmania
Password: champion

Enjoy

Last edited by Edmando; 24-08-2005 at 01:38.
Edmando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2005, 14:30   #11

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Looks like I am going to catch up Jim Hold on, guys, I am comin
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 05:09   #12

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
I made some changes to my team and didn't read the small print about how many points it would cost me ..... duhh ... stupid ...
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 09:26   #13

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
I made some changes to my team and didn't read the small print about how many points it would cost me ..... duhh ... stupid ...
hahahha how much.... 28
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.