PDA

View Full Version : franco baresi comp.


050
13-08-2005, 19:12
download here (http://sportcorner.ws/main/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=920)


copy the red code and paste it into the blank then press enter .

image to help ----->> http://goalscorner.com/code.jpg

Nadir
13-08-2005, 20:13
this looks like spam. wouldn't download anything from a user that just joined and posted a LINK as one of his first posts. be careful before u click on anything here.

Reza
13-08-2005, 21:31
Good point Nadir thanx, spam from a new user has happened here on MM before

MATNAT
13-08-2005, 21:47
being the phool that i am i downloaded it and can safely say that it is indeed a franco baresi comp that plays on real player only.

ACMILAN1983
14-08-2005, 07:39
well, I too at first was hesitant about the clip, but after checking it to be safe, I can assure you it is genuinely a Baresi vid. You will need to download Realplayer and have a method of unzipping the zip file to watch the video.

Its not actually a compilation, but seems to be some tv show clip that has payed tribute to our legend. It was actually quite a good watch, showing a good mix of Baresi's attacking and defensive attributes.

Thanks 050 and welcome :)

050
14-08-2005, 16:28
thx ACMILAN1983 ;)

and all who trusted me .

Nadir
14-08-2005, 19:41
sorry for doubting you but you know, better safe than sorry. get to know the people first and gain some trust before posting a link :)

Henrik
15-08-2005, 16:15
Welcome onboard 50, brilliant first post :clap:

Xudong
15-08-2005, 16:19
call me stupid, but i don't see any address. i tried to click on the link, but it yields a blank page. somebody please posts a direct address so i can download?

ACMILAN1983
15-08-2005, 16:33
Not sure why that happened, it might be your browser maybe? I can see it using Internet Explorer.

The url is...

http://sportcorner.ws/main/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=920

Xudong
15-08-2005, 17:17
Not sure why that happened, it might be your browser maybe? I can see it using Internet Explorer.

The url is...

http://sportcorner.ws/main/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=920

that link I can see, but what next? I suppose that there should be a dialogue panel popping out for me to put in any information like his attached picture suggested. But my problem is that the link led to a blank page only. :stress: that's why i would like to have a direct link for the video file.

Please... :kiss2:

Reza
15-08-2005, 17:44
The page is mainly blank, don't you even get that one line form to fill with the random code on top of it? I tried the page on Internet explorer and Mozilla and it looked ok...its a 10.4MB file which I haven't downloaded yet myself but it seems to work

Xudong
15-08-2005, 18:27
The page is mainly blank, don't you even get that one line form to fill with the random code on top of it? I tried the page on Internet explorer and Mozilla and it looked ok...its a 10.4MB file which I haven't downloaded yet myself but it seems to work


I tried it on IE, and the page is completely blank, and I got nothing. :wow: Well, I guess I will just give up. After all, it is not like I have never seen Baresi play. :proud: