AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-08-2005, 19:12   #1
050
Guest
 
franco baresi comp.

download here


copy the red code and paste it into the blank then press enter .

image to help ----->> http://goalscorner.com/code.jpg
  Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2005, 20:13   #2

Nadir

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Nadir is on a distinguished road
this looks like spam. wouldn't download anything from a user that just joined and posted a LINK as one of his first posts. be careful before u click on anything here.
Nadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2005, 21:31   #3

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Good point Nadir thanx, spam from a new user has happened here on MM before
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2005, 21:47   #4

MATNAT

Registered User
 
MATNAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Playboy Mansion
Fave Players: Miss July
MATNAT is on a distinguished road
being the phool that i am i downloaded it and can safely say that it is indeed a franco baresi comp that plays on real player only.
MATNAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2005, 07:39   #5

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
well, I too at first was hesitant about the clip, but after checking it to be safe, I can assure you it is genuinely a Baresi vid. You will need to download Realplayer and have a method of unzipping the zip file to watch the video.

Its not actually a compilation, but seems to be some tv show clip that has payed tribute to our legend. It was actually quite a good watch, showing a good mix of Baresi's attacking and defensive attributes.

Thanks 050 and welcome
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2005, 16:28   #6
050
Guest
 
thx ACMILAN1983

and all who trusted me .
  Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2005, 19:41   #7

Nadir

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Nadir is on a distinguished road
sorry for doubting you but you know, better safe than sorry. get to know the people first and gain some trust before posting a link
Nadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2005, 16:15   #8

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
Welcome onboard 50, brilliant first post
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2005, 16:19   #9

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
call me stupid, but i don't see any address. i tried to click on the link, but it yields a blank page. somebody please posts a direct address so i can download?
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2005, 16:33   #10

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Not sure why that happened, it might be your browser maybe? I can see it using Internet Explorer.

The url is...

http://sportcorner.ws/main/modules.p...=getit&lid=920
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2005, 17:17   #11

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983
Not sure why that happened, it might be your browser maybe? I can see it using Internet Explorer.

The url is...

http://sportcorner.ws/main/modules.p...=getit&lid=920
that link I can see, but what next? I suppose that there should be a dialogue panel popping out for me to put in any information like his attached picture suggested. But my problem is that the link led to a blank page only. that's why i would like to have a direct link for the video file.

Please...
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2005, 17:44   #12

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
The page is mainly blank, don't you even get that one line form to fill with the random code on top of it? I tried the page on Internet explorer and Mozilla and it looked ok...its a 10.4MB file which I haven't downloaded yet myself but it seems to work
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2005, 18:27   #13

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezag
The page is mainly blank, don't you even get that one line form to fill with the random code on top of it? I tried the page on Internet explorer and Mozilla and it looked ok...its a 10.4MB file which I haven't downloaded yet myself but it seems to work

I tried it on IE, and the page is completely blank, and I got nothing. Well, I guess I will just give up. After all, it is not like I have never seen Baresi play.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.