PDA

View Full Version : the best goals of sheva....#


mmsq
19-09-2005, 16:49
My greeting
I present this VCR to you
He consisting in the best goals of sheva...
My greeting

click here (http://uploadsend.com/d.php?file=true&filepath=270)

MilanDan
20-09-2005, 05:58
Nice video, putting it on my PSP now :)

Dr Milano
13-10-2005, 16:59
Nice video, putting it on my PSP now :)
nice one u have a PSP I dont have one yet

Dr Milano
13-10-2005, 17:09
My greeting
I present this VCR to you
He consisting in the best goals of sheva...
My greeting

click here (http://uploadsend.com/d.php?file=true&filepath=270)
awesome my freind absouloutely awesome thank u for sharing this

Warro Bantan
13-10-2005, 18:13
EXCELLENT!! Thanks so much!!!

Dr Milano
14-10-2005, 09:43
EXCELLENT!! Thanks so much!!!
i never get bored of watching that clip watched it last night and know

Franco6
14-10-2005, 11:42
Thanks a lot my friend!! these bring me old memories as well

Rayno_acm
18-10-2005, 14:23
Man, I can't say a word, what memories, what emotions, :proud: :clap: :5ok: :rock3:
but I think there should be second edition, cuz there are another beautiful goals, scored by il Tzar. I didn't see the goal in the derby on October 2003 (1-3), the first goal in the derby in October 2001 (2-4), lo Clasico 0-6 in May 2001, and so, and so...
But I'm very happy that I was able to see it,cuz the file is in zip format :p017: :3band:

emppu1
22-10-2005, 08:30
Great video! Can you please tell me what is the 2. song in that video!!

MilanPerSempre
22-10-2005, 10:43
Thx mate! Great goals! Thx for sharing this! :5ok:

Ruffian
23-10-2005, 17:16
Thanks, mmsq. :)

Willdie
24-10-2005, 08:31
Brilliant, just brilliant

Willdie
25-10-2005, 06:51
Great video! Can you please tell me what is the 2. song in that video!!

The first song is called Jerk it out by a band Named "Caesars" and the second is Chumbawambas' Tubthumping

Wezzo
30-10-2005, 06:20
good goal nice job mate

savage_mau
02-11-2005, 09:57
:1ole: Wat A Nice Goal!!!!

Vadim
04-11-2005, 14:24
Great video. brought back some great mermories. BTW, wasnt the 1st song on FIFA 04?

Dr Milano
16-04-2006, 15:16
Great video. brought back some great mermories. BTW, wasnt the 1st song on FIFA 04?
hey mate can u re send this

tulipchip
11-05-2006, 00:02
I cant see it . could u pls send me to [email protected] . thx so much ^_*


Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Access denied for user 'uploads_s'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/admin/domains/uploadsend.com/public_html/mysql/db_con.php on line 6

Fatal error: Access denied for user 'uploads_s'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/admin/domains/uploadsend.com/public_html/mysql/db_con.php on line 6

'M'
27-05-2006, 04:20
:( The server is down for now... Hoping it will be fixed ! I'd really love to see the video !!!



M

EDIT: could you send it by mail if it is not to be downloaded anymore please ? ([email protected]) Thanks a lot !!