![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Guest
|
My greeting I present this VCR to you He consisting in the best goals of sheva... My greeting click here |
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: Stoke, England
Fave Players: Shevchenko (Milan), Duberry (Stoke)
![]() |
Nice video, putting it on my PSP now
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Abbiati Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini Flamini Pirlo Boateng Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Abbiati Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini Flamini Pirlo Boateng Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
EXCELLENT!! Thanks so much!!!
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Abbiati Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini Flamini Pirlo Boateng Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
![]() |
Thanks a lot my friend!! these bring me old memories as well
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2001
Location: Bulgaria
Fave Players: MVB,Sheva,Weah,Kaka',Pirlo
![]() |
Man, I can't say a word, what memories, what emotions,
but I think there should be second edition, cuz there are another beautiful goals, scored by il Tzar. I didn't see the goal in the derby on October 2003 (1-3), the first goal in the derby in October 2001 (2-4), lo Clasico 0-6 in May 2001, and so, and so... But I'm very happy that I was able to see it,cuz the file is in zip format ![]()
__________________
FORZA MAGICO MILAN
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Guest
|
songs?
Great video! Can you please tell me what is the 2. song in that video!!
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Kaką
![]() |
Thx mate! Great goals! Thx for sharing this!
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: ...ovunque...
Fave Players: Nesta, Maldini, Costacurta
![]() |
Thanks, mmsq.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.A.E
Fave Players: Baresi,Maldini,R Baggio,Gattuso,Sheva,mvb,Trio,
![]() |
Brilliant, just brilliant
__________________
Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherf****r |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.A.E
Fave Players: Baresi,Maldini,R Baggio,Gattuso,Sheva,mvb,Trio,
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherf****r |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Guest
|
good goal nice job mate
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2005
Fave Players: Maldini,Nesta,Pirlo,Kaka,Inzaghi, & whole Milan!!
![]() |
ForZa MiLan!!!
Wat A Nice Goal!!!! |
|
|
|