PDA

View Full Version : Leonardo Brazilian site


julianabr
29-09-2005, 11:48
Hello all Milan fans

I'm from Brazil and I have a site about the great milanista Leonardo de Araújo, today one of Ac.Milan directors and creator of Milan Foundation.

I would like to invitate all of you to visit my site:
http://www.leosempre.cjb.net
or http://www.leosempre.hpg.com.br/leosempre.html

Sign my guestbook!

Hugs from Brazil
Juliana

Dr Milano
18-10-2005, 13:40
Hello all Milan fans

I'm from Brazil and I have a site about the great milanista Leonardo de Araújo, today one of Ac.Milan directors and creator of Milan Foundation.

I would like to invitate all of you to visit my site:
http://www.leosempre.cjb.net
or http://www.leosempre.hpg.com.br/leosempre.html

Sign my guestbook!

Hugs from Brazil
Juliana
banned lol joking mate i guess u have permission for this link then do u

ACMILAN1983
19-10-2005, 12:06
Welcome to MM :)

Roger Nolli
28-10-2005, 16:48
Oi Juliana! Vê se aparece mais pra falar do Milan com a gente! Só eu de brasileiro que comento aqui direto. Tá faltando brasileiro aqui! hehehe